Roleplay Suggestions/Requests

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Roleplay Suggestions/Requests

Post by SouthernStar »

You can suggest, request or develop ideas for roleplays or characters in this topic.
Last edited by SouthernStar on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
For science!
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Re: Roleplay Suggestions/Requests

Post by SouthernStar »

--
Last edited by SouthernStar on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
For science!
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

I enjoyed a couple role plays that were previously on WEO, such as..

Tales of Redwall
Guardians of Ga'Hoole
Warriors
(Just for the record, I also loved the Dragon/Dragon Rider rp, but that was discontinued thanks to its inclusion of humans.)

Even the legit three seemed to loose popularity and promptly die, however. Perhaps if interest grows in them again they could be remade?
"Always be present."
-?
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Could you make a RP that lets you be an animal from CENOZOIC AND Mezoic.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Can someone make a dragon roleplay please?
Last edited by SouthernStar on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For science!
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

The dragon rider one went on for months. It should have stayed since no one noticed it. :/

I will make the dragon one later, if nobody else does.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

A Desert Role Play :)
But It has to like have a good plot/Description.

(Alpha Riley I know you will end up making this but um please don't.....)
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

I remember very fondly the "Plague Dogs" type roleplay, too. (: Something to that effect could be remade?
"Always be present."
-?
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

What was that about?
~Des~
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

The plot was alike that of Plague Dogs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Plague_Dogs

Essentially the role players would be animals who had escaped from a testing facility. One of which would have contracted there and promptly let loose a contagious disease. It was Ayashe's role play, if I remember correctly.
"Always be present."
-?
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

that would be a very interesting rp :D
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

The Plague Dog RP...Hmm, I might remake that if enough people are interested. Too bad D/DR can't be revived. That was ultimately my favorite RP on WEO. :c
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

That's sounds amazing!
~Des~
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

A remake of the Plague Dog's RP would be great C:

Yeah, I really miss D/DR too.
"Always be present."
-?
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

I have this idea for a roleplay that Im not sure if I want it to be published or not... I am just shareing to see if anyone would even bother joinng,I have not really created many roleplays.

this is a mix between a sc-fi movie type thing and an animal survival type thing i guess...

Possible Titles: survival,extintion survival,modern and prehisotoric,survival of the fittest.... Yeah im not to good with naming things including titles Ill just have to see other possible titles later i guess...

Plot:in the 25th centery (400 years from now and it is still before the roleplay is happening) an alien race comes to earth on mission to steal recourses but humans refuse and a war starts. Both sides were completely wiped out of existance by eachother and armogedon comes and the human claimed areas shatter and are littered with fallen briges,foumous landmarks,and buildings... out of the ashes animals start to gain some strength taking hold as the are the last living creatures on the planet other than a few areas of forest trees and such. Along with the animals the thought to be long lost dinousers and other creatures from other time periods come out of hidding. With the absence of humans they gain some good intelgence of their own. after another 200 years the extinct animals are smart enough to try to take back whats left of their long lost land . Though the modern animals think they should keep the last forests and what ramains of the somewhat dried up oceans. The result is war upon themselves.

The players role:Only a few still think there can be a comprimise the others are to stuborn to think of one. The player will have to pick a side and work there way into finding a solution or else the animals and prehistoric creatures will suffer the same fate as the human race before them.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...