Roleplay Suggestions/Requests

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Swifty
Adult Mouse

Re: Roleplay Suggestions/Requests

Post by Swifty »

Pacific ocean.
and not just one animal, maybe like sharks, whales, dolphins, seals, etc.
I'll make it, I guess
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Post by MockingJay25 »

Could someone make a Zoo or Horse Ranch rp? I'd appreciate it!

Ideas for the Horse Ranch Rp
RP Name: Wishes Dont Always Come True or... Colchester Ranch
The owners get bankrupt after another ranch opens close buy, the people who work their or have horses boarded there do a competition with the other ranch to raise money. People play as the horses struggling through the lack of food and care and can play as dogs and cats.

Don't have ideas for the Zoo RP but Can someone in advanced roleplay make them? Thanks.
ImageImageImageImage-Click and you get free tacos!
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

I like those ideas, Mockingjay, but it kind of sounds like a human role play, which aren't allowed here.
Maybe you could change it up a little, and it would work?
"Losers quite when they're tired. Winners quite when they've won"
-Unknown

"Everytime you fall it's only making your chin strong"
- Gym Class Heros, The Fighter

Old forum name- Jezibel2101Image
MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Post by MockingJay25 »

Oh, sorry. They do rolelpay as the horses and farm animals though:
People play as the horses struggling through the lack of food and care and can play as dogs and cats.
Saebre
Baby Mouse

Post by Saebre »

Oh, ok. I get what you're saying now
"Losers quite when they're tired. Winners quite when they've won"
-Unknown

"Everytime you fall it's only making your chin strong"
- Gym Class Heros, The Fighter

Old forum name- Jezibel2101Image
MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Post by MockingJay25 »

My Little Pony: Friend Ship Is Magic would be nice. I recently have gotten into MLP. It could be a different storyline or just people playing as citizens.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

I think Alex used to have a topic for MLP. Maybe you should PM him and ask if it's ok. Be sure to ask, though
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Jezibel wrote:I think Alex used to have a topic for MLP. Maybe you should PM him and ask if it's ok. Be sure to ask, though
There's a new MLP: FiM roleplay now.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Oh. I didn't know that.
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

I say...

Multi-species roleplay!
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

I am a fan of multi-species. It's like mixing an animal with another, right? What do we say to mixing a mythological animal with another or with a regular animal? Magical powers? Plots? The world they live in?

Maybe something to do with griffins and dragons? Add a plot to it where maybe they are against each other and fight or something? Maybe they coexist with one another and have to work together to face something big? I remember the dragon & dragon rider role play being the most popular RP around in this forum until the "allowing humans" made it get locked down. I think that if we can base it around that roleplay, then maybe it will be at least half as popular as the roleplay we dreamed of before.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Alexander wrote:
Maybe something to do with griffins and dragons? Add a plot to it where maybe they are against each other and fight or something? Maybe they coexist with one another and have to work together to face something big? I remember the dragon & dragon rider role play being the most popular RP around in this forum until the "allowing humans" made it get locked down. I think that if we can base it around that roleplay, then maybe it will be at least half as popular as the roleplay we dreamed of before.
Hmm, how does this sound? Of course, the actual plot would be more detailed and this is just a rough idea.

The Dragons and Gryphons have been mortal enemies for as long as anyone could remember-Many had died in the huge battles. However, with a large threat looming just around the corner, they will have to join forces-Or face extinction.

I would adore a Redwall roleplay, but that wouldn't be allowed. (Redwall creatures are all anthromorphic, although leaning to animals more than most anthros, however, other than that they are just humans.) Besides, I doubt any of you read Redwall so it would just be me.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

I like that idea very much. (: So it's kind of like they still don't agree with each other much and won't get along very well most of the time but they will still work alongside one another to go against their greater evil. Now we just have to think of that "greater evil" of sorts. Maybe another mythological creature, torturous weather that can only be stopped by doing these sorts of objectives or something like that. Maybe everything but them gets into a sort of crazy evil state where they just attack to attack and eat (kind of like zombies except you're immune I suppose) and there's some way to stop it. There's a lot of directions we could take for this.

I'm interested in the Redwall thing even though I've never read it. I'm pretty sure I have heard of it and seen it from somewhere though. Is a shame that we mustn't roleplay it, however. Oh well.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!