Super-natural animals RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Re: Super-natural animals RP

Post by KibaWolf »

(What?! don't understand niallz it would help if that post made sense.Mind editing it?)
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Ok just edited it.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(Also,Fang is sorta...my character.)
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

I know leaf wants to know what fangs power is.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Ravit fluffed out her black-and-white pelt, not caring that her fur looked more like snow dappling the tree behind her.
She could smell a canine- but it was harsher smelling than a regular dog.
Oh good gods, what if its a Wolf? I thought they were just legends, but Task said he saw one once... didn't he say that they could look to the moon and their teeth grew to the size of a fox?
Ravit's fur began to show her panicked mind, the blacks and whites of it fading in and out sporadically. Her eyes were shut tight, as if pretending the wolf-scent wasn't there then the wolf wasn't there either.

(She's near enough to smell Kiba's characters, but she obviously cannot see them. You can decide if they are within sight of her though.)
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Leaf sniffed the air, was that cat hr smelled he had a couple bad experiences with cats,, leg shivered
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Name: Valicente (Val-iss-sent-tay), or simply Val, Valice, etc.
Species: GSD x Wolf mix
Power: Shapeshifting (Shifts: Panther, Civet, Red-Tailed Hawk.
Description/ picture: Click. Art (c) me.
Personality (Leave blank to roleplay it out): Valicente is an arrogant guy with a snide remark for just about everything. If he isn't being stubborn and sarcastic, he's usually very quiet, tending to sit back and watch while Aurelios does the talking.
Other (Optional):
- Is it okay if he still wears his armor in all forms?
- Aurelios' apprentice.

Name: Aurelios (Ah-real-ee-os)
Species: GSD x Wolf mix
Power: Shapeshifting (Shifts: Bald Eagle, Siberian Tiger, Genet)
Description/ picture: Click. Art (c) me.
Personality (Leave blank to roleplay it out): Aurelios is very laid-back, but has a sense of authority about him. He's very confident, but doesn't think of himself as highly as Valicente. Aurelios is also extremely patient and knows how let thing run their course, where his apprentice does not.
Other (Optional):
- Is it okay if he still wears his armor in all forms?
- Val's mentor.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Name: Freski
Species: African Wild Dog
Power: Levitation (He's not very good at it)
Description/ picture: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/ ... 38pbuq.jpg
Personality (Leave blank to roleplay it out): This guy is pretty derpy and is pretty much just forever alone. He doesn't get things very well and is horribly oblivious to everything and anything.
Other (Optional): He miiiiiiight be mental.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Leaf scurried away from the wolves in search of the cat that he smelled earlier
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Ravit's cobalt blue eyes blinked open and her pupils dilated.
Something was coming.
Her ears twitched and she tried to bury her claws as deep as they could go into the wood, while her mind tried to order her body to blend in with the shadows like it normally did.
But of course, the moment that she did want herself to become invisible, she couldn't do it.
Quickly the she-cat decided to begin hurriedly backing up on the tree branch in hopes of reaching the main trunk, and therefor being able to climb up higher.
Merely inches from the trunk one of her back paws slipped, and she squeaked in surprise when she felt both of her hind legs slide of the branch, and within seconds she was dangling from the branch by only her foreclaws.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Leaf stood at the bottom of tree that Ravit was dangling from the tree "Hi" he said
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

niallz299 wrote:I know leaf wants to know what fangs power is.
(k)

"Light-speed,why?"He said,curious as to why this animal wasn't harmed by the snake."Why didn't the snake kill you?"He asked.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

"Oh you want to see my power"he replied watch he said.Just then an acorn fell off the maple tree beside them and sunk into the ground and then it started to grow"I have control over plants"he said when he was done talking the tree was full grown.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

"lucky!"Fang said in awe.Flame shapeshifted into an elephant.O.O was Fang's expression."Flame?" "Yes?" "What the heck?!" "Idk." "Right...Hey,Leaf,wanna take a ride on my back?I'll help you find the cat or get away from it!"Fang bargained.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

"Find it, maybe it has special powers too!!"he said jumping up on fang s back