Super-natural animals RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Super-natural animals RP

Post by Foxesrule »

Plot

You're an animal with a super-natural power, such as shapeshifting into different types of animals or moving things by looking at them. However, scientists have found out some animals have these powers, and are trying to hunt them down to study them. You have to try and stay alive, try to not make it obvious to them you have super-natural powers, and not be captured.

Rules, allowed powers so far and other stuff.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Do not bob mod.
2. No controlling other people's characters.
3. I control the scientists trying to track you down mostly.
4. A new rule- before you start roleplaying, you MUST be accepted. However, if I don't reply the next day, feel free to PM me a reminder or start roleplaying.

Allowed powers so far:

Shapeshifting animals.
- Foxesrule.
- Izabele (Summerbreeze)
- Flame (KibaWolf.)
- Valicente (Ayashe.)
- Aurelios (Ayashe.)
-
Animals that can move things by looking at them/Levitation.
- Freski (Alexander.)
- Aveline (Summerbreeze.)
- Task (Starwolf.)
- Shadow (Kibawolf.)
- Saba (Silentecho.)
-
-
-
X-ray vision. (Seeing through walls.)
-
-
-
-
-
-
Faster than normal speed.
- Fang (KibaWolf)
-
-
Ability to blend into shadows completley.
- Ravit (Star wolf)
-
-
-
Fire-breathing animals.
-Chazore (Grep42)
- Avorin (Lunawolf.)
-
Ability to make plants grow bigger then normal instantly.
- Leaf
-
-

You can be ANY animal you want, even an insect or a fish. But obviously, no being a human and don't be things like winged wolves, dragons, gryphons etc.
Form:

Name:
Power:
Description/ picture:
Personality (Leave blank to roleplay it out):
Other (Optional):

Mine?

Name: Snowbeak.
Species: Bald eagle.
Power: Can shapeshift into a coyote, mouse and a newt.
Description/Picture: As eagle- http://kytx.images.worldnow.com/images/17015412_BG1.jpg As coyote- http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-fPACv3Fl_o8/T ... yote-1.jpg as mouse- https://d3qcduphvv2yxi.cloudfront.net/a ... 1277136383 as newt- http://wildinbritain.co.uk/Ponds/NewtWorm.jpg
Personality:
Other:

Well, enjoy!
Last edited by Foxesrule on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:59 am, edited 13 times in total.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Re: Super-natural animals RP

Post by StarWolf »

Seems interesting... I'll edit this post with my form, once I choose my character.

Name: Ravit
Species: Cat
Power: Blending in with shadows
Description/ picture:
Personality (Leave blank to roleplay it out): Roleplaying it out
Other (Optional): 1 and a half years old, still trying to master her ability and hopes to eventually control her power completely. Slightly smaller than normal.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Accepted.

((This is Snowbeak's first time she shape shifted, and right now she can still only shape shift into one animal.)

Snowbeak screeched as the wolf scratched her chest, and she aimed for it's head as she folded, her wings back and dived. Suddenly, she felt herself changing. First, she felt herself grow bigger, and her wings turn into front legs with pas and claws. Her tail turned longer, and her beak slowly turned into a snout with a nose. Snowbeak's eyesight weakened quite a lot, but her sense of smell sharpened dramatically. Her talons and legs turned into hind legs with paws- and of course, claws.- Her feathers turned into thick, sandy coloured fur and she plummeted to the ground, without injury. The wolf looked surprised and said in wolf language- For some reason, Snowbeak could understand it:
"What are you?" Snowbeak was confused and replied:
"I don't know." The wolf stared at her, and barked:
"You're a monster, that's what you are. Not an eagle, coyote, wolf or Furless. You're not just a monster, you're nothing. Furless will kill you, and I know it." Snowbeak simply ran away, thinking:I'm a monster, I'm nothing. I won't survive, Furless will kill me.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Name: Izabele (Eyes-a-bell) Or Izzy (Izz-ee)
Species: Anything... But for now how about a dog... Hahaha Starwolf!
Power: Shapeshifting
Description/ picture: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Pitbull+ ... 80&bih=855
Other (Optional): I'm gonna eat Starwolf cause I'm a little pittie Rawrrrr!
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Name:Chazore
Species: Raccoon
Power: Fire-Breathe
Description/ picture:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-b9dCiZ5GeU0/T ... n+copy.jpg
Other (Optional):
Vegan: The other white meat.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Both accepted, but Summerbreeze, what animals can you turn into?
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Ravit trotted through the trees, the patchy sunlight seemingly flickered across her pelt. She knew to any outsider she looked partially invisible- in fact, it would probably scare the living daylights out of any outsider.
After all, what type of cat had half a body visible when walking?
She snorted at her inner musings before attempting to concentrate.
Task said he'd meet up with me if I went West... she thought to herself, glancing backward uncertaintly. Or was it East? I've always been bad at directions... The she-cat paused before sitting down, the frustration at being lost breaking her concentration until she melded into the shadows perfectly.

EDIT: (In case you couldn't understand, Ravit is trying to not blend with the shadows... it's more of a reflex like blinking to her, but she doesn't want it to happen. Also, is it okay if I make another character in the future?)

Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Chazore slowly woke up. His mouth immediatly started spilling smoke. He growled at it, he did not like to be a flame breather.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

StarWolf wrote: EDIT: (In case you couldn't understand, Ravit is trying to not blend with the shadows... it's more of a reflex like blinking to her, but she doesn't want it to happen. Also, is it okay if I make another character in the future?)
Yush, it's fine if you make another character in the future.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Izz woke up, it was a sunny day...Not that anyone of her siblings cared. She wanted to get up! To play! "Lets go for a walk...No, a run!" She piped. Her brother doug spoke first,"I'm kinda tired...Maybe tomorrow Izz!" he whined."That's what they all say..." She growled. She then turned away and became a kitten. Doug got up and they played an interesting game of tag. At one point she turned into a rattle snake, but only a snakeling. She could never change her age. But she knew that pretty soon she would have to leave. She turned back into a pitbull pup and walked into her parents den. She then slept the whole next hour...
And Izz is like an awsome puppie! She can turn into anything.... Star... Izabele is gonna eat youuu!
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Snowbeak stared into the lake below her. There was obviously a fish there, so she dived for it. Snobweak screeched when she realised she had missed and was in the water. And felt herself change. She shrinked, and her body became abit slimy. Her beak was turned into a mouth, her wings into legs. Her tail became shorter, and more suited to swimming. Her colours changed and she looked at herself, almost in disgust. She was a newt!
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Charzor stalked from the forest to the shore. He searched for dead fish along its bank. Eel, no, turtle, no, ah bass. He toasted the bass nicely for breakfast.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Ravit growled after a few moments, after noticing she couldn't see herself. She twitched her whiskers in annoyance before turning on the tree and scrambling up the thick bark with her claws. After a few moments, the young cat found herself about halfway up the tree- one of the few things she liked about being so small was climbing up something took little effort.
She cautiously took a step onto the tree, staring at the ground that was now several fox-lengths underneath her and swore she saw it sway. She swallowed her queesiness and concentrated on staying balanced, which was much harder than it would probably be for other cats. Having a nub for a tail drastically decreased her balance skills, and any small surprise was likely to make her fall at this point.

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Snowbeak slowly swimmed in the lake. Turning her head around, she saw some Furlesses, carrying a sort of bottle, complete with a magnifying glass as a lid. Snowbeak saw that further away, some more furlesses had a large cage and a medium one. Shrugging, she was about to dive under the water when she felt herself being picked up in the bottle. At first, Snowbeak tried to crawl out, but it was no use. She tried to make a noise and instead she made a high-pitched screech like a bald eagle. The furlesses nearly fell over, and the stared in astonishment, realising the small newt has made that sound like... An eagle? One of them put a mouse (The unfortunate creature was in a bottle aswell.) near her bottle. Feeling her mouth water, she realised she was changing animals-Again. The Furless dropped her, and she didn't know what happened until she found herself a coyote. Growling, Snowbeak lapt on the bottle in which the mouse was kept in, broke it and held it in her paws. "I don't know if you you can understand me..." she growled. "But consider yourself lucky you are saved and not eaten by me..." the mouse certainly seemed to understand, because it replied: "Thank you for saving me...From...Those...What do they call themselves? Scientists. T-they keep animals to... Do tests on them." the mouse shivered. "Some other animals who were captured died there..." Confused still, Snowbeak held onto the mouse nervously, for she was being captured yet again- This time being put into the big cage. Snowbeak snarled with fury, but she was helpess. She heard a slam, and the 'scientists' cover the cage up with something. All she remembered before she fell unconcious was: I will die, no matter what...Furless will kill me...
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Name:Flame
Species:Wolf (no wings)
Powers:Can turn into any animal.
Picture:(look at attachment)(She has these colors and the claws and fangs.)
Personality:Brave,heroic,charming,smart,curious,courageous,and protective of her little brother Fang.
Other:Family died in a fire.Fang is all she has left.Young adult

(Ik ik Flame doesnt look female,but i HAD to add the mane.)

Name:Fang
Species:wolf(no wings)
powers:Light-speed
description:Black fur with green eyes and blue markings.
personality:shy,nervous,tries to be courageous,smart,and is happy his older sister Flame will protect him,yet he will fight if he has to.
Other:Family died in a fire.Flame is all he has left.Teenager.
Attachments
Screen shot 2012-06-22 at 9.23.51 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-06-22 at 9.23.51 PM.png (98.58 KiB) Viewed 10182 times
Last edited by KibaWolf on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.