Super-natural animals RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Re: Super-natural animals RP

Post by KibaWolf »

Flame and Fang followed behind Leaf.Flame was now in raccoon form,and Fang was holding her in his mouth by the scruff of her neck.She playfully scratched his nose,and he dropped her.She then turned into a red-winged blackbird.She flew to leaf and kept up with him.Fang followed closely behind.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Name: Aveline
Species: Lioness
Power: Can move things by looking at them
Description/ picture: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/ ... 4gjmgr.jpg
I would like to change her eye colour to green
Personality: Aveline is a very strong, bold, daring character, despite discrimination from her past pride members, she keeps it together. She is currently a lone lion, she needs no one to socialize with because she observes and puts herself in other animals’ position, she stalks, but never kills.
Other: She miiiiiiight be psycho.
Last edited by Summerbreeze on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Accepted.)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Aveline walked along minding her own business, stalking prey, but not killing it, just stalking. The prey she was stalking was buffalo and there were a lot of them. She began to feel hungry though so she went through a list of options, since mating season was over there were lots of pregnant, slow buffalo that barely managed to keep up with the group, she would kill a pregnant one.
She would not run directly towards the buffalo, because it would run, but she ran behind it.
She sped up, targeting the buffalo’s neck and as soon as she was close enough she jumped and bit down. Killing the large animal, she let a sigh of exhaustion and began to laugh. She had killed this buffalo. She began to eat like she never had before, savagely, like if she did not eat it now, it would be gone forever. The hyenas came slowly, they barked at her until she left
She began to follow a path where she smelled another large animal and then a small one, she felt very inclined on killing them both.
When she got there she saw an animal she was not expecting, an African wild dog, looking up at the sun, “Why, Hello.” She said. “I am Aveline, and you are?”
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

The multicolored male's head suddenly turned to the invitation of a greeting. "Hello!" He smiled, even though he was trying to find positions on the corners of his eyes where he could see this Aveline. "Are, are you a lion? Oh my gosh! Yes! You're like my homeland! Oh my Bob I've been so lonely in this forest! Hey, hey, do you... Oh my Bob you're a lion! This is amazing!" He yipped, springing upwards and jumping around her. He nearly tripped a few times due to the lack of seeing between the glares in his eyes, but him being clumsy was normal anyway.
"I'm Freski! And you're Aveline! I can remember that, I think. Hey, you're a lion! This is great, this is amazing!"
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Aveline giggled and said, "Freski, that is a nice name, so you come from Africa too?" she asked looking around, "This place is very different then back home" she sighed, she stood still until the dog began to trip. She was kind exited to see someone from home too, just not as exited as Freski was, "Oh my Bob, and you are an African wild dog this is soooo amazing!" she said. A part of her brain was going
If you can stop em' join em'
So that is just what she did, exactly what Freski did, she ran in circles and laughed and giggled until she saw the rodent, then she stopped dead in her tracks. "What is that?" she asked in disgust. "Kill it!"
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Snowbeak woke up once again. In a cage. Looking around, there was no other animals. Furless were somewhere...Somewhere. Snowbeak quickly shifted into a newt, and waddled into a bowl of water the furless had left for her. Atleast they were the tiniest bit kind. Doing this was the only way to get a tiny bit of comfort. She slowly clamebered back out, and examined the bars closer. Hmm... They wre just big enough for her to squeeze through. So she clamered through them. Scanning the area, Snowbeak realised there was some light, coming out of something transparent. A breeze blew out of it. What was it called? Snowbeak had heard some wolves talking about it. Windows, were they called? They could be opened. Snowbeak guessed it must be open, so shifted into an eagle and flew out of it.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Name: Task
Species: Cat
Power: Levitation (moving things by looking at them)
Description/ picture:
Personality (Leave blank to roleplay it out): Really blunt. When he and his sister traveled together, he would make her 'practice her reflexes' by randomly levitating her above the ground. He also takes pleasure when someone mistakes him for a badger at first glance.
Other (Optional): Sibling of Ravit, though they look nothing alike.
Last edited by StarWolf on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Accepted.)
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Freski stopped suddenly too, making a very horrified, dramatic gasp.
"Is it bigger than us?! Oh gosh, I hope it's not a monster! Is it gonna eat us? Hey, I think we should run. Yeah, running sounds good. I don't want to risk death." He was shaking, eyes still having the Sun-glare effect, even though it was slowly going away by now.
Freski was imagining he was lifting a whole bunch of rocks from the ground and throwing them at this large predatory monster, but what was really happening was a pile of dusted dirt around him creating a bit more of a hazy, hard-to-see arena if anything. Thing is, it actually was looming around the supposed "monster"
"Take that, foul beast!" He yipped, then spun a 180 to run out of there.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Aveline was shocked by the dogs reaction, but decided to run with him, "Where are we going?" she asked. She ran ahead and a list in her mind,
Jump over that log, dogde that tree, and she finnaly climbed up a tree, "Check if it followed us, I can only see a certain part of the place where the monster attacked"
she said. "Can you get up the tree?" she asked Freski. She hoped that he could, because the monster couldn't get in the tree.
She focused on the African dog and willed herself to make him levitate, she focused, her eyebrows knit together, as the dogs feet on longer touched the ground.
she willed him higher and he slowly inched higher and higher until he was level with her, she slowly brought him on to the branch next to her, "I am going to drop you, and you are going to land on the branch underneath you. 1... 2... 3..." she dropped Freski.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Freski looked behind them, not seeing the monster following them. Maybe he damaged it enough with those "rocks" he supposedly threw around. "Woaahh!" He wailed as he was lifted up in the air. "Oh no, gravity is ending!" He yipped, then noticed the lioness's focused vision on him. "Hey, hey! You can levitate too? Oh, you're really good at it!" He barked quite happily, enjoying the moment of being in the air. He landed on the branch, thankfully his weight was low enough so that it wouldn't snap under him. "This is a fun adventure. Hey, have you been chased before? I was by some pack of furless animals, they, they wanted to eat me, I think."
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(ima make another character jsut as Flame and Fang's cousin.He may or may not be an important character.)

Name:Shadow
Species:Wolf
Power:Levitation
Family:cousin of Flame & Fang.
personality:(roleplaying out whats not mentioned here.)Takes pleasure in being mistaken for a shadow.
Other:Younger than Flame older than Fang.

Pic:
Attachments
Screen shot 2012-06-25 at 5.34.36 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-06-25 at 5.34.36 PM.png (222.7 KiB) Viewed 9237 times
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Aveline smiled at the dogs reaction, "Yes I can levitate, and I take it you can too." she said, "The first time I levitated somthing, my family called me an omen, and a curse, that was when I was a cub. I find it amazing what utter outcasts of society we are, so one day I killed half of my pride. And I said 'Eat all the things'" she said. She recalled her pride members words to her as she lifted her sister in the air.
You freak, put her down!
You are just a nasty omen to this pride! You will never amount to anything!
If you ever do that again, you will die!

She felt saddend by all of the insults she had beared in her lifetime, she turned to the dog, "So what about you? What is your story? Where are you from? How old are you?" she asked, changing the subject.
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Avorin turned from the noise at the sound of rumbling pawsteps behind her. She startled for a moment, unsure if she was under attack, before ducking into a low-growing evergreen shrub. The sounds stopped soon enough, however, and she heard two voices conversing with one another. It seemed they had been running from something, they hadn't been charging at her after all. She made herself comfortable in her little shelter and focused on eavesdropping. She would have preferred to walk right up and say hello, but their scents were terribly unfamiliar to her; not matching any predator nor herbivore she had ever encountered in the area. It was probably smartest to err on the side of caution for now. Something in their conversation captured her attention, however; the way they spoke of being outcasts, of levitation... Were they like her? She remained hidden for the time being, but the temptation to introduce herself was beginning to become overwhelming...