Super-natural animals RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Re: Super-natural animals RP

Post by Alexander »

Freski frowned innocently at the story, taking it in to consideration of if he was a bad omen too.
"I was neglected to begin with. I couldn't do anything right, they sought me as useless. I ended up being alone, and, I had to live by myself and figured my power out then. I ammmmmm... I may be, possibly, well, 2, 3 years? Hey, do you know what we can do here? Are there like, monster plants too? I hope we don't get eaten."
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Aveline looked up, "I think we are the predetors and little animals are prey, so basicly, kill everyone exept eachother and eat all the things" She said, "You never know who is watching or who wants to kill you, but you have to hurt them first." She stated
Maybe we should leave at nightfall and go to a safer place? We need a plan, because if there are predetors that want to eat us, our best bet would have to be being somwhere that they cannot reach us"
"And if they are anything like us, by looking at it, they can send this tree falling to the ground" She said wearily eying everything, "And trust me, everyone has somthing that they can do,
nobody is really useless, and you wont be alone for a long time, but for now, we can't let the past bring us down. We must worry about the future."
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Accepted, aslong as you don't have wings. I said no 'winged wovles, gryphons, dragons etc.')
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(Don't worry,i did that to make it look cool.It doesn't actually have wings.)

Shadow walked through the forest.It was nightfall.He saw two wolves and a shrew.The weird thing was,the wolves were leaving.he decided to follow them.
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Avorin flattened herself in fear at the more feminine voice's words. That almost definitely counted out introductions... Maybe she would just take her leave now, carefully, quietly- "Eep!" A whimper escaped her beak as she felt something catch around her ankle, possibly a pesky root. This wouldn't have been quite so bad, if her momentum hadn't sent her tumbling tail-over-head backwards, down a small incline, and making an incredible commotion in her panic. Branches snapped and flew, leaves crunched and fluttered, and small clods of dirt and plant-matter became airborne in the unfortunate fowl's panicked wingbeats. Once she rolled to a halt she sat dazed on her rump for a moment or two, before releasing a shrill squawk in panic and darting full-tilt ahead with the assistance of her wings. This may have made for a successful escape, were it not the unfortunate positioning of her flight path. As it were, the poor dear ended up plowing head-first into a tree mere meters ahead, knocking her back and down. So much for a stealth.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

"Worry about the future? Why? Does that mean monsters will spawn eventually?" The small screech of an animal and a bump into a tree lead to Freski's immediate attention, the african wild dog hopping down from the tree, levitation helping him land a bit more carefully onto the floor, and his wide eyes grasping for any animal next to a tree nearby him. He caught a sight of a feather mid-air, already on the ground by now, and he padded over there, a lot of interest spiking into him as he figured out it was some sort of bird. "Hey! Hey, are you okay?" He attempted to poke his wet nose at the chicken's side, curious as to what it may be. He's never seen a chicken before. Eyes scanned it, trying to take it into shape so he can remember it later. "What's your name? Hey, are you okay? Oh wow, a feather!" He snatched up a feather in his jaws and began to lazily chew on it before suddenly spitting it back out, bits of feather parts stuck on his tongue now. "Bleh..." The multicolored animal quickly turned his head, eyes focused back on the chicken. "You look pretty. Hey, hey, um, well, are you native here? I'm not. I'm actually pretty lost now. I was in a tree with a new friend and I forgot. Hey, are you okay?"

("Hey, are you okay?" count so far: 3)
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

When leaf finally caught up with Friski he found him standing next to a chicken. Wow this day just gets better and better he thought, noticing a lion"hey why did you throw dirt at me"he yelled at Friski
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Avorin felt a throbbing pain in her skull as she slowly drifted back into lucidity. Muffled words regained clarity, and she became aware of something wet and snuffly prodding at her side. "Aaah-" He head felt like it was spinning as the voice pelted her with questions. "I'll be fine, I think..." She rolled over onto her belly, and craned her neck around to preen at her wings, picking out bits of debris and removing feathers loosened by her accident. Fluffing herself out, she felt her headache drifting away and decided to try to tackle some of the stranger's questions. "My name's Avorin!" She chirped cheerfully, as though she had not just knocked herself out cold a few seconds prior. "And well, I've been living here a while, but I wouldn't say I'm a native. Wandered here from a human-place a long while back after I- err, burned it down it was an accident I didn't mean to-" She stopped herself there. "So you're new here? I can help you out if you'd like, I've learned a lot about this place since I've been living here. Oh! You smell nice, like dried grass and hot sun." She suddenly had her beak pressed into the canine's fur. "You sort of smell like a dog, but I don't think you're a dog."
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

The african dog smiled at the chicken. How about it, a new friend! "Avorin... I think I can remember that." He nodded, keeping his head low so he can meet with the chicken better. "How did you burn it down?" He gasped, the thought of fire with this bird was pretty dangerous. "I am new. I'm very new! I used to be in the desert. I like the desert. It's colder here. I actually am a dog, but I'm a whole lot more friendly! I think that's why my pack didn't like me much. Hey, um, hey, let's, let's--" His attention turned to he yelling animal. "Oh my gosh, you were nearby the monster too? That was scary! I'm glad you made it. Hey, Avorin, let's go on an adventure! Let's do it, I want to go on an adventure. Do you? I think it'll be fun! Yeah, fun! Let's go!" He yipped around happily, completely unaware of the blindness of the chicken before him.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

((Niall, I think his name is Freski, no Friski. Friski makes him seem like some sort of mobile cat food can with an identity crisis as well as being less-than-sane. .-.))

Ravit
Pale blue eyes scrunched up as the she-cat yawned, the warmth of the sun falling across her pelt.
It was so warm, and so safe... Falling asleep here wouldn't be too bad, would it? She was alone and in a clearing, and no one else was nearby.
Surely a bit of shut-eye wouldn't do anything bad...
Ravit relaxed her entire body, which was entirely visible thanks to the light, and soon found herself drifting away into her own dream world.

Task
Soft footfalls echoed across the grass, the soft crunching nearly gone unheard as a sand-colored tom-cat made his way to a small pond. Up ahead, he could hear the gurgling of a stream- probably the only provider for the patch of water.
Green eyes stared purposefully at the water, the golden flecks of his irises highlighted from his concentration- his darker feet were now at the water's edge, and the cat stared down at his reflection.
At first glance, he could nearly mistake himself for a badger- sandy colored fur with the trademark badger-blaze shimmered in the water, but his face remained concentrated and purposeful as he raised his head to stare across the lake.
The tom drew in a long breathe, steadying his nerves- because hadn't he been preparing for this, training his body until it ached to use his powers?
Slowly his yellow-green eyes slid shut, and he lifted a paw to rest on the water's surface.
Then he lifted another, his muscles beginning to tense and whiskers stiffening at the effort. It's certainly harder than it seems... using myself as the object is definitely much harder.
The cat was soon balancing on top of the water, the only thing holding him up was his own will. Defying gravity isn't such an easy task, sadly.
He nearly smirked at his own inner pun- nearly, but not quite. Smirking would distract him from his goal, and that was just unacceptable.
Slowly the tom made his way over the pond, his eyes narrowing slightly in his desperate attempt to control his power- by now it was boiling just under his skin, and all he was aiming for now was just walking across the water.
It wasn't long before the badger-marked feline found himself in the center of the pond, and glanced up at the sky- the sun seemed to be midway across the sky, and he felt a cold breeze flash by him, ruffling the silt-stained fur.
He maintained his balance perfectly.
Letting out a quiet sigh of relief, the tom slowly lowered himself until his belly fur was touching the water, and he hid the shiver that the chilling wetness brought to his stomach. Leafy green eyes closed, their sun dappled specks hiding behind the tom's eyelids, and an invisible bond suddenly sputtered to life within his body, tugging at the soul on the other end.
Maybe now I can finally find her.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Avorin hopped to her feet, her new friend's enthusiasm was infectious. "Umm. There was a big commotion going on, it sounded like a predator was getting my friends. So I tried to scare it off with some fire. I can do that, by the way!" She looked proud of herself for a moment. "But, ah... I can't see very well. Not at all, actually, so I think I must have hit something flammable because before I knew it the air was all hot and smoky everywhere. I don't know what happened after that, I ran away so the humans wouldn't take me away. My mother always told me that's what would happen if they saw my power." She nodded solemnly. "Oh my, an adventure sounds exciting! I've always wanted to go on an adventure!" She ran around in an attempt to keep up with the sound of his voice, but she ended up just running about in a random pattern. It was a rather interesting sight, the two animals bouncing around excitedly and getting exactly nowhere.
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Name:Saba
Species: Arabian Horse
Power:Levitation
Description/ picture:
dsg.png
dsg.png (143.88 KiB) Viewed 10239 times
Personality : If somebody wanted to describe Saba, they'd probably say that she's a very cunning little horse who'll trick others to get her way. Although her true friends will be fiercely protected by her, everybody else is worthless to Saba, and she will always talk down to them.
Other (Optional):She's really short, and more of a pony than a horse.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Accepted.)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Freski stopped suddenly, the idea of this chicken being blind not only made sense, but the horrors of the Sun toxicing her eyes permanently worried him. "Oh no!" He cried out. "Is there a way to fix it?" He asked, tilting his head out of curiosity. He watched her bouncing around still, suddenly worried she would bump against something. "Wait! Maybe I should carry you. Yeah, that'll make things better. You could be like, like someone special! Here, I'll lay down in front of you and you can climb on me, right?"
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Saba nibbled at the lush green grass between her hooves,she wasn't terribly hungry but she rarely found a patch of grass with such healthy foliage.As she took one last bite of her meal she lifted her head as high as she could and surveyed the area.She could hear many things moving around her, what these sounds were wasn't important as they clearly weren't the footsteps of anything that could affect her.After swallowing a lump of chewed grass she began trotting towards some kind of water source, which she could easily smell from where she was. It was very important that Saba kept moving around because she was currently not living with any other horses and her sandy coloured fur stood out in the green enviroment she was inhabiting.

(I haven't read over it so expect random typoes)
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra