Dragon/Dragon Rider RP Forum

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Re: Dragon/Dragon Rider RP Forum

Post by MockingJay25 »

Might join. I'm part of 50 different sites right now.... half I don't go on :D
ImageImageImageImage-Click and you get free tacos!
Crimson
Bluebird Chick

Post by Crimson »

Eh, I might join in sometime. Send us the forum link!
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Crimson wrote:Eh, I might join in sometime. Send us the forum link!
It's not finished yet. xD
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Foxesrule wrote:It's not finished yet. xD
And probably never will be.
Ayashe is quite unable to post on here for reasons. Very good reasons. Reasons I frown upon, since I am quite close to her. Oh, so very righteous these reasons... but alas, she is unable to post on here and update you guys and so I will.
This project was pretty much abandoned. At first we had a decent idea and plot- we being Alex, myself, Ayashe, and Luna. Alrai later joined in and tore down our idea and plot and basically changed everything up and became our unofficial director. Alrai isn't the most consistent of people to talk to us, usually only getting online in the dead of night and every few days, and this was okay during the summer- but it isn't summer anymore. Last I remember, Alex was making a map; but Alex hasn't exactly spoken to the rest of the 'we' for a few weeks now...
As much as I would personally like to see this finished, we have all started school(funfact: I am attending two schools. Bluh...) and are generally too busy to put together an entirely new plot and run a forum. Not to mention we wouldn't get much publicity, and our work would be quite a waste of valuable effort.
I suggest, if you are awaiting this to be finished, to not expect it anytime soon. Most of us have lost interest and have very short attention spans in general that it would eventually have fallen apart. The chances of us actually being able to run a large and active forum all on our own free will are about as likely as my group of friends to disperse within three days of now- not entirely impossible, but quite low on the lovely little bar called 'chance'.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea