Normal Pet Roleplay

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Desinee
Baby Gecko

Re: Normal Pet Roleplay

Post by Desinee »

Hollister got very bored.He felt alone and he was starting to scare himself.He ran downstairs and into the living room and jumped on the couch infront of the window.No one was here.His ears where low and he put his head in the air.Booooooowwwwwwwww boooowwww booooow arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.He whimpered for someone anyone to come back.He looked out the window again.Across the street was his mom she was playing outside with Hollisters dad.He whimped.''I wish they where here''he frowned and walked over to the door and laid infront of it.Waiting for Mr. and Mrs.Carter to come home.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Name: Pearl
Species: Exotic Bird
Breed: Scarlet Macaw
Appearance: Nothing special.
Location/Status: Adoption Centre
Motto: Let Them Shine.
Personality: Brave, Friendly, Speedy
Owner: None.(Desinee, could Chris adopt me?)
WDYGPTRYO?: N/A
Owner's Personality: N/A
Siblings: None
Parents: None
Offspring: None
Crush: None
Partner: None
Username: Alpha Ridley
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

(Sure you can!You can aready live in the house.You cage can be inside Chris's room or Mr. and Mrs.Caters room or the living room :] you can pick )
~Des~
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

( No thanks. How about Pearl is a birthday present?)
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

(Why not.Her birthday came be tomorrow)
~Des~
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

(Alright! Lets wait for SouthernStar to accept my charrie.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

(Don't that she won't accept it.I already have a post idea for it :D )
~Des~
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Accepted, begin roleplaying!
For science!
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Pearl gnawed at her cage. The other animals at the Adoption Centre were picked except her. Pearl wondered if she would get adopted. Then her wondering stopped. Why?
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Hollister watched out the window as Mr. Carter pulled into the drive way.Hollister's ears perked up immediately.Finally he would not be alone any longer.Mr. Carter grabbed a few things from his car and walked to the Elementary School bus stop to wait for Eve.Hollister whimpered and started scratching the window.''Come on Eve get home fast!''Mean while Mrs.Carter was picking up the Scarlet Macaw from the adoption center that she had reserved for Chris's birthday present.She filled out the paper work as one of the workers grabbed the bird from the Back.Just as she finished the bird was on the counter next to her.''Her wings are clipped right(Unless you don't want them to be)?Yes mame.''Mrs. Carter gave the bird other good look over.''Okay she looks healthy enough.''She grabbed the cage and put it in the passenger seat and buckled it in tight.She looked at the small broken down cage.''Soon you will have a big new one in Chris's Bedroom.''Mrs.Carter got in the car and drove home.Hollister remained looking out the window as Eve's bus pulled up.''Daddy!'' she screamed as they meet locked in a hug.Mr. Carter grabbed her bookbag and walked her inside.Hollister waited at the door his tail hitting the ground from wagging so much.He could barly sit still!When Eve burst threw the door he went crazy face licking and everything.''Oh stop it Hollister'' she said threw a smile.Hollister seized his attack and ran into the kitchen for his milk lunch and eve behind him.She grabbed the milk and filled up both bowls.''Here kitty kitty kitty.''Eve looked around.Where is mom and my Kitty?She grabbed a snack and walked upstairs to her room.Hollister lapped up the milk and saved some for later.He struted to the pool area and laid outside on a pool chair.Mrs. Carter arrived about 30 minutes later with the bird and greeted her husband.''You get the cage,toys and food?'' she asked him.''Sure did all in her room''.Mrs.carter ran upstairs and attempted the grabbed the bird to put it in the brand new 4ft by 2ft cage in Chris's room.
I feel so beast right now xO
~Des~
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

SnowShoe then heard the mighty call of the milk! She jumped down from the fence and into the garden. She ran full speed to the kitchen and saw the bowl, in which was full of milk. She happily went over and licked up the milk carefully. Once she had finished her meal, she trotted into the living room and jumped onto the couch. She sprawled out on the couch and drifted off into a common kitty nap.
For science!
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Hollister watched as Snowshoe walked inside.He stood up from the chair and went inside the house and upstairs to Chris's room.He watched at her mother tried to put the bird in a cage.
~Des~
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

SnowShoe woke up suddenly as she heard a thump. She looked over to the windows to see it shattered. And a dead bird sliding down it. Blood was dripping in a few places. She cried loudly to attract the attention of a human to clean...... it up...
For science!
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Hollister head jerked up as he ran down stairs behind Mr. Carter.Hollister still got there first though.Hollister looked at the bird and barked at it before Mr. Carter hushed him down and Chris walked in.''Oh Chris honey go get me a hand broom,dustpan,and the first aid kit!''Chris ran and got the item and handed them to her dad who sweep up the shards then threw them away.The he grabbed the bird in checked for a heart beat.There was a faint on and Mr. Carter patched the bird up and told her to put him in her bird cage.Chris obayed and put the bird in with Pearl her new bird.''You poor thing.''Chris said as she lighly petted the bird.Down stairs Hollister looked a SnowShoe.''What did you do?''
~Des~
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

"I didn't do anything, I was napping on the couch." She spoke calmly, still on the couch, looking down on him as if holding herself in higher power, even if unintentionally.
For science!