Normal Pet Roleplay

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Normal Pet Roleplay

Post by SouthernStar »

This roleplay is about being a casual/normal pet, and getting adopted, maybe having children.

Animals you can be: (Animals used from this list are auto accepted, others which are exotic will be rejected.)
Common House Cats
Common Dogs
Exotic Birds
Rodents
Horse
Pony

You may begin in the adoption centre, be a stray, or simply already be adopted. Owners have to be roleplayed by the creator, unless permission is given for others to roleplay that character.

Form:

Code: Select all

Name: 
Species: 
Breed: 
Appearance: 
Location/Status: 
Motto('s): (Examples: I feel, I persevere, I retreat, I steal, I control.) 
Personality: 

Owner: 
Who do you give permission to roleplay your owner?: 
Owner's Personality: 

Siblings: 
Parents: 
Offspring: 
Partner: 
Crush: 

Username: 

People who have joined:
Name: SnowShoe
Species: Cat
Breed: Snowshoe
Appearance: Image
Location/Status: Adoption Centre
Motto('s): I feel.
Personality: Gracious, good friend, kind, sensitive, soft-spoken, amiable, elegant, reserved, cautious, artistic, thorough, tender, self-assured, shy, astute, compassionate, lucky, flexible. Can be moody, detached, superficial, self-indulgent, opportunistic, stubborn.

Owner: Eve(Roleplayed by Desinee).
Who do you give permission to roleplay your owner?: N/A
Owner's Personality: N/A

Siblings: Anyone can be one, but otherwise none.
Parents: Anyone can be them, but otherwise none.
Offspring: None.
Partner: None.
Crush: None yet. (Will update with crush when others join.)

Username: SouthernStar
Name: Kat
Breed: Mixed
Location/Status: Indoor/outdoor cat
Motto('s): I play!
Personality: Playful, jokes a lot, not one to take seriously.

Owner: A whole family, but the youngest daughter takes care of her
Who do you give permission to roleplay your owner?: Me >:D
Owner's Personality: Doesn't know what a cat wants, touchy.

Siblings:
Parents:
Offspring:
Partner:
Crush:

Username: SilentEcho
Name:Hollister :3
Species:Dog
Breed:Golden Retriever
Appearance:ImageHas blue collar and brown eyes
Location/Status:Last week was adopted from a neighbor hood breeder.Now lives in a white two story home with a big yard and neighborhood :)
Motto('s): (Examples: I feel, I persevere, I retreat, I steal, I control.)Um does not have one....
Personality:Likes to have fun and run around but always seems to get into trouble.

Owner:Chris (Girl 13)
Who do you give permission to roleplay your owner?:Anyone that I have Chris also adopt.Ask if you want Chris to adopt you ^^
Owner's Personality:She is a kind girl who loves animals but sometimes gets distracted.

Siblings:Jessie,Minni,Jason,Flipper,Fluffer,Butter
Parents:Chris(Human),Daisy,Mack
Offspring:None
Partner:None
Crush:None

Username: Desinee
Name: Tiger
Breed: Bengal
Appearance: http://www.catsinfo.com/bengal.html (Have a look at the bengal profile on their to see pics of bengals)
Location/Status: In his owners new house
Motto('s) (Examples: I feel, I persevere, I retreat, I steal, I control.): I enjoy, I stay young
Personality: A friendly, playful cat, who loves his mistress dearly, he is quite a flirter with the females yet isn't aggressive towards other males. He is new to the neighbourghhood, however is eager to make friends and get to know it. He also stands up for whatever he thinks deserves to be stood up for. (lol, epic fail in wording there!)

Owner: Mrs. Sweeties to the children of the neighbourghhood because she is friendly and gives thems sweets, (full name: Mrs. Mary Sweeterson, a 67 year old widow)
Who do you give permission to roleplay your owner?: Anyone can roleplay what she does to them, says to them, etc. as long as they stick to her perosnality
Owner's Personality: A kind, friendly old woman who loves Tiger dearly, she was very sad when her husband died a few years ago, but then Tiger was given to her as a present and she has been happy ever since. She can also be very feirce despite her old age, however this is only when she feels very strongly about something so she is still very kind and well liked, especially with children.

Siblings: Went their seperate ways, he heard that one of them is a high class show cat now.
Parents: back where he was born
Offspring: none
Partner: no one
Crush: willdevelop through out rp

Username:wildchild

Name: Pearl
Species: Exotic Bird
Breed: Scarlet Macaw
Appearance: Nothing special.
Location/Status: Adoption Centre
Motto: Let Them Shine.
Personality: Brave, Friendly, Speedy
Owner: Desinee
WDYGPTRYO?: N/A
Owner's Personality: N/A
Siblings: None
Parents: None
Offspring: None
Crush: None
Partner: None
Username: Alpha Ridley
Name: Mince
Age: um not a baby but not an adult yet so... like a teenager i suppose.
Species: Rodent
Breed: fancey mouse. (Yes they are real. I think thats what there called... hmmm...)
Appearance: Blueish grey
Location/Status: currently injerd and has no home.
Motto('s): I know.
Personality: Kind but easly frightened easply by cats.

Owner: none yet
Who do you give permission to roleplay your owner?: whoever wants to be em.
Owner's Personality: dunno yet.

Username: Zelda (Inserted by SouthernStar- Guys, please fill in your username in the form, I almost put Fifoas in here instead of Zelda!)
Name: Kohix.
Species: Hamster.
Breed: Any.
Appearance: Was born in a shop.
Location/Status: A Pet Shop.
Motto('s): I steal food from others.
Personality: White hamster with a very greedy character sometimes.

Owner: No one but anyone can adopt me.
Who do you give permission to roleplay your owner?: Anyone who wants me.
Owner's Personality: Any.

Siblings: None.
Parents: Doesn't remember.
Offspring: None.
Partner: None.
Crush: None.

Username: Fifoas.
Name: hobokan (hobo-kan)
Species:dog
Breed:GoldenDoodle Type F1 (it is a cross between a golden retriever and a poodle)
Location/Status:at a breeders place waiting for adoption
Motto('s): (Examples: I feel, I persevere, I retreat, I steal, I control.) I eat I play I stay and enjoy
Personality:extremely Playful and can aslo be very relaxed and is always looking for something to snack on people beware you may end up with a missing sandwhitch!
Owner:no one yet but if anyones willing to have one of their owners adopt me that be nice
Who do you give permission to roleplay your owner?:im not sure yet
Owner's Personality: not sure have not decided im still not adopted yet anyway
Siblings: kenny,keth,homedog,daisy,mike (as you can see im not the best name creator)
Parents:Lou,Breeze
Offspring:none
Partner:none
Crush:none

Username:animalguy888

Name: Foxy
Species: Dog
Breed: Pomeranian
Appearance: http://www.dogsindepth.com/toy_dog_bree ... an_h01.jpg
Location/Status: At home
Motto('s): I play
Personality: Playful,stubborn,easily upset

Owner: Sam
Who do you give permission to roleplay your owner?: Me
Owner's Personality: Playful,calm,loves animals,nice

Siblings: Shadow,Goldy,Mikey
Parents: Molly and Darwin
Offspring: N/A
Partner: N/A
Crush: N/A

Username:
Jade
Last edited by SouthernStar on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:41 pm, edited 17 times in total.
For science!
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Re: Casual Pet Roleplay

Post by SilentEcho »

Name: Kat
Breed: Mixed
Appearance: [img]http://www.kcfreecycle.org/images/adopt ... ly.jpg[img][/img][/img]
Location/Status: Indoor/outdoor cat
Motto('s): I play!
Personality: Playful, jokes a lot, not one to take seriously.

Owner: A whole family, but the youngest daughter takes care of her
Who do you give permission to roleplay your owner?: Me >:D
Owner's Personality: Doesn't know what a cat wants, touchy.

Siblings:
Parents:
Offspring:
Partner:
Crush:
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Name:Hollister :3
Species:Dog
Breed:Golden Retriever
Appearance:ImageHas blue collar and brown eyes
Location/Status:Last week was adopted from a neighbor hood breeder.Now lives in a white two story home with a big yard and neighborhood :)
Motto('s): (Examples: I feel, I persevere, I retreat, I steal, I control.)Um does not have one....
Personality:Likes to have fun and run around but always seems to get into trouble.

Owner:Chris (Girl 13)
Who do you give permission to roleplay your owner?:Anyone that I have Chris also adopt.Ask if you want Chris to adopt you ^^
Owner's Personality:She is a kind girl who loves animals but sometimes gets distracted.

Siblings:Jessie,Minni,Jason,Flipper,Fluffer,Butter
Parents:Chris(Human),Daisy,Mack
Offspring:None
Partner:None
Crush:None

Username: Desinee
Last edited by Desinee on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:58 am, edited 6 times in total.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Accepted, SilentEcho begin roleplaying! Desinee, could you please fill in the Name part of your form?

I've got the picture now, this is what SnowShoe looks like:
Image (Bad Quality, but that was the best I could get.)

SnowShoe meowed in her cage as she saw another person browsing through the dog section of the adoption centre. She wondered why no one ever seemed to come and adopt a beautiful cat. She sighed as she watched the person walk out with a puppy in his arms. It was so boring being in an adoption centre, she always wanted to be adopted, though she never knew what that meant.

(Could someone please adopt her?)
For science!
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

(Whoa that's embarrassing...... and I can makes Chris's little sister adopt her :3 You can pick her name,age,and personality.)

''Here Hollister!'' Chris yelled from the other room.Hollister head shot up as he looked around before running into the kitchen sliding across the slick floor.''We are gonna go get my little sister a Cat''.Hollister made a happy whimper and ran around in a circle.''I'm going right right right!''Scratched behind his ear.''Yes your coming!Its about time for you to get a your teeth cleaned!''Chris pulled up his lips to look at his teeth.''Hmm your breath smells like boloney.''Chris pick Hollister up and took him outside and into the car.''Yay Yay Yay'' yelped Hollister.Chris and her sister waited in the car as their mom out and started the car.After checking the mirrors she started the car and they were on their way.Hollister stood up on Chris's lap and turned his head to look at her with his tongue hanging out his mouth and a big smile.She giggled and rolled down the window.Hollister stuck his head out the window tongue flapping everywhere in till they where at the Adopting center.Chris's sister ran out the car door and into the building.Chris put a leash on Hollister and walked him in the shelter.''It smells good in here!Come on Chris lets lets go this way!''Hollister began sliding on the floor and was soon at the cat area where Chris's sister was at.She was looking at a Kitten that name was SnowShoe.''Chris I want this one!''Chris walked up to the kitten and looked at her sheet.''Hmm Has all her shots.Sounds good to mean!''
~Des~
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

(Can she be called Eve, age 9, and she's kind but doesn't understand most situations because of her age and usually ends up not doing the right thing.)

SnowShoe meowed softly, as she looked up at Eve and Chris with big, green curious eyes. She hoped she was finally being adopted!
For science!
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Hollister looked inside the large cat playden.''Chris I want in I want in!'' Chris pawed at the plastic den trying to get in intell he heard a familiar voice.''There you two are!Has Eve picked out a pet yet Chris?''Chris shook her head Yes.''I think she wants this one SnowShoe.''There mom looked at the info sheet.''Okay sounds good.''She grabbed the kitten from the cage and walked to the registration center.''You two pick out a pet carrier for her and a collar for Hollister and SnowShoe.'' Hollister's ears perked up.''Thats me!''He ran towards the collars looking them over.He saw one that was blue with a silver collar extender.''Chris this one this one!'' He grabbed the collar from wall and handed it to Chris.She smiled and grabbed it and walked towards her mom.''Come on Hollister and when your done Eve come to the Registration Center with me and mom.''Hollister followed Chris towards her mom.
~Des~
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

(Could you roleplay Eve? Though if you don't want to I'll try to roleplay her, but I will prepare for my failure.)

SnowShoe meowed softly in pleasure as she was picked out from her cage, she looked up at the mother wondering where they were going.
For science!
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

Chris's mother looked down at the kitten and rubbed her head as she filled the paper work.Chris and Hollister sat down in the waiting room chair as they waited for their mom to get done.Hollister looked around.''Chris do you think this place has any treats?''But Chris did not awnser just began to pet him.Which was not so bad.Soon Chris's mom was done and put the collar around her and into a blue cat carriar then handed it to Eve.''You have to promise to take care of her.''Eve grabbed her moms hand and they walked to the car.Hollister tried to jump in the car but was pig enough and struggled.''Your so cute!'' said Chris then helping him.''Seat belts please!'' their mom said as she started the car.And put Hollister and SnowShoe in the Trunk(They have a Mini Van).But Facin the cage up so it will not bounce around!''Chris put Hollister and SnowShoe's cage in the Trunk.''Hi I'm Hollister.'' he said to SnowShoe.
~Des~
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

SnowShoe was confused to why she was being put in such an... object. Before she knew it she was in a cage next to a dog. She heard the dog speak to her. She greeted him with a shy "I'm SnowShoe..." Her green eyes stared into his brown eyes "Where are we going?" She asked softly.
For science!
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

''Home of course!They got you tons of toys there that they won't let me play with!Chris said that they are gonna feed you tuna and wet cat food!.I eat Keeble sometimes and wet dog food mostly.I heard cats like Milk!Do you like milk?I like milk!They also bought this big think that Chris calls a scratching post!But it does not work that well.I can even fit inside the little rooms in it!Also I like the backyard!Do you like back yards?There is also a pool and sometimes Chris and Eve have friends over that swim!Our home is like a castle also it big and has four rooms!It also has stairs that can go up and down.But I fell down them once and it hurt my rump!''
~Des~
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

SnowShoe was lost in all the information the do-Hollister was telling her, but managed to get in some information in from the jumble of words he spat out. She decided it would be best to work on one thing he said, milk "Yeah.. I like milk. What type of milk is it?" She asked, curious about this place called 'home'.
For science!
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

''Eithor Formula,Soy,or out of this cartoon thing.My real mom would give me milk to it taste a lot better but this stuff is good two!Hey do you like Milkbones?''
~Des~
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Re: Normal Pet Roleplay

Post by SouthernStar »

"What are Milkbones?" The now-curious cat asked, she never thought dogs would be so friendly, considering all she ever saw them do was bark at anything that was smaller than then and growl at anything bigger than them.
For science!
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Re: Normal Pet Roleplay

Post by Desinee »

''Its good!Chris gives them to me when I am good.'' The car came to a stop as they pulled into a fast food drive in.''Hello may I take your order?'' said the box.''Yes please I would like 3 cheeseburgers 3 medium fries 3 medium soda's 4 piece chicken nuggets a fish sandwich but with only the fish and a number 3 with a large fries please.'' ''Okay will that be all Mame?Um 3 vanilla milkshakes please instead of soda's.''Okay please go foward.'' the car started to move.''Hey I think they are getting us something!''Suddenly the van filled with a good smell as they where given the food and their mom gave them some green stuff.''Give these to those poor starving animals but take off the outer layer!''Chris pick off the brown stuff off the fish and nuggets and opened up SnowShoes cage.She left the door open and put in the fish and gave Hollister his nuggets.''Don't eat her fish Hollister!I won't Chris.''He hoped up and licked her face then dug into his food.
~Des~