Normal Pet Roleplay

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Re: Normal Pet Roleplay

Post by animalguy888 »

I think I will join

Name: hobokan (hobo-kan)
Species:dog
Breed:GoldenDoodle Type F1 (it is a cross between a golden retriever and a poodle)
Appearance: Image
Location/Status:at a breeders place waiting for adoption
Motto('s): (Examples: I feel, I persevere, I retreat, I steal, I control.) I eat I play I stay and enjoy
Personality:extremely Playful and can aslo be very relaxed and is always looking for something to snack on people beware you may end up with a missing sandwhitch!
Owner:no one yet but if anyones willing to have one of their owners adopt me that be nice
Who do you give permission to roleplay your owner?:im not sure yet
Owner's Personality: not sure have not decided im still not adopted yet anyway
Siblings: kenny,keth,homedog,daisy,mike (as you can see im not the best name creator)
Parents:Lou,Breeze
Offspring:none
Partner:none
Crush:none

Username:animalguy888

By the way the picture is not mine it belongs to a breeder and is one of their older liters that were up for adoption...(its the only gooldendoodle picture I could find...)

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

She found a crack in the side of a building and chewed through the wood into a small space she could easly fit in.
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

wakes up and looks around the shop but no one wants to adopt him...;(
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

She walked along inside the wall. She chewed through into chrises house. cheaking to see everyone was asleep she stepedout and began climbing up the counter.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Accepted, begin roleplaying.
For science!
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

She rested for a moment after climbing up the counter. she walked along the countertop searching for an opening into the cubords.
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

(There is that ice cream on the table Zelda!)

Hollister stiffed in the bed.
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

*sighs in the cage*
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Tiger yowled to tell Mrs. Sweeterson he was leaving and hopped out of the catflap as she called goodbye, "Ladies first!" he laughed, bowing and gesturing with his paw
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

My siblings and I are in the breeders barn,As they play and wrestle around I am lieing down chewing on hey and playing with it. Then a boy and his mother walks in but they have more interest in my brother. After an hour of them trying to decide and spending time with end up taking home one of my brothers. After they leave I go back to chewing on and messing with straw.

(By the way Desinee Would it be ok with you if I could be adopted by chris)

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

(Ya Hollister needs a buddy :3 they have a lot of pets now :D but its night time I think)
~Des~
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

(i need an owner im a hamster...p.s. i can be adopted but given to dog too)
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

(Can you two be already living at the house?Fifoas your's cage can be inside Chris's room or the dog in the living room and animal your dog can be inside Chris's room also.
~Des~
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

(ok. ill be on brb im eating)
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Desinee wrote:(Can you two be already living at the house?Fifoas your's cage can be inside Chris's room or the dog in the living room and animal your dog can be inside Chris's room also.
(Ok that works for me)