Dragon and Dragonlike Creatures RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Re: Dragon and Dragonlike Creatures RP

Post by Grep42 »

Accepted, but I'm going to have put some limit to the stone staring. How about if others look in your eyes too long
Vegan: The other white meat.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

(I can live with that)
Terro flew over the burnt forest"Dragons"he said definitely annoyed.Terro was a basilisk one of the smallest relatives of dragons so he was easy prey.Except Terro was big for his kind. He was slightly bigger than a feathered serpent and had a nasty bite.Also if you state into his eyes to long you will turn to stone.But most importantly he was a force to be reckoned wooith.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

This isn't worth the trouble, Azzxt thought as she flew away. She was now looking for a place to call home, a cave.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Terro noticed a blue dragon flying around he decided to fly closer to the ground
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Drogoth finally flew off, setting more of the forest alight as he passed, he didn't notice the winged basilisk and just set the forest there on fire too.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Stupid dragon Terro thought Pay attention.The dragon has almost burnt him to a crisp
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Whats this, a baskilisk. Azzxt didn't care for those things, and flew towards it, avoiding it's deadly eyes. "What brings you here, snake," whispered Azzxt.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Terro almost crashed into a tree because of the blue dragon"I'm looking for a nice human owner"he said sarcastically"What do you think I'm doing here, I'm looking for a new territory"
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

"Theres not enough human worshipers for us all, unfortunatly. Land if you don't want to shatter!" Azzxt screamed as she blew frost at him.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Terro made a sharp turn and faced the blue dragon his eyes starring right into hers
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Azzxt looked away. She knew the dangers of a baskilisks look. She swerved behind him and tried to freeze him solid again.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Dang it , this dragon knew the power of basilisk eyes Terro flew straight up when the dragon tried to freeze him again
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Azzxt followed, blasting frost constantly. He can't possibly dodge it all, she thought.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

The blue dragon was right he couldn't dodge it all but could slow it down he stated spitting poison, the poison freezing in mid air and falling towards the dragon
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Poisin hit her wing. Azzxt gave up the chase to save her wing. She froze the poisin to the point where it cracked and fell off. Azzxt flew away.