Dragon and Dragonlike Creatures RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

niallz299
Baby Mouse

Re: Dragon and Dragonlike Creatures RP

Post by niallz299 »

Phew that was close Terro thought as he flew towards the village to have some"fun"
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

She landed on a clift a ways away. Her wing was a little scalded, but nothing to bad. Anything could be fixed with frost, she thought as she froze that spot of her wing.
Vegan: The other white meat.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

When Terro reached the village he noticedthat there was a feathered serpent he moved on for the kill
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Oceanfeather's senses sensed some sort of basilisk, or fdrasgon, were diving for her. Oceanfeather took flight, gliding quieter than an owl. She had worked out it might be too big to fit in through the trees and undergrowth her kind was born to fit in. So Oceanfeather glided towards the forest.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Drogoth landed outside his cave and walked inside, before laying down and resting.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Knowing that he was the same size as the feathered serpent he could go anywhere where it could go he followed gaining speed
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(You said he was bigger. And it's gonna be hard for anything that isn't a fetahered serpent to go in the deep undergrowth... But not impossible-Hard.)

Oceanfeather growled, and dived lower to the ground. She was in the thick undergrowth now, with brables, nettles... But like any other feathered serpent, she could effortly squeeze through holes less than 1 metre.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

(Oh but I said slightly bigger)
Ouch Terro thought as he squeezed through another hole I need to cut down on the children"Hey I just want to talk" he yelled at the serpent
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Oh, ok.)

Oceanfeather ignored the thing chasing her. She couldn't trust anyone apart from humans now-a-days. Oceanfeather went a tiny bit lower, where there was more undergrowth.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Terro gave up. What's the point he thought.Terro flew up and out of the undergrowth