Cretaceous Mongolia Roleplay

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Cretaceous Mongolia Roleplay

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Plot

Mongolia, 75 million years ago. You will become a dinosaur that tries to survive, like anything else on this planet. The hot temperature can cause mirages and dehydration. But there are lush forests and plains as well. Prepare to face Mongolia at it's most dangerous!

Dinosaurs (If you haven't heard of one of these dinosaurs, dont role-play it.)

Velociraptor
Protoceratops
Oviraptor
Carnotaurus
Stegosaurus
Troodon
Pachyrhinosaurus
Brachiosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus (Largest predator)
Gigantoraptor
Tarbosaurus
Alectrosaurus
Alioramus
Nemegtosaurus
Therizinosaurus
Saurolophus
Gallimimus
Homocephale
Prenocephale
Saichania
Mononykus
Talarurus

Rules are the same.

Form:

Name: Scarface
Species: Tarbosaurus
Personality: Will RP!
Description: A large fella with the sharpest teeth of any Tarbosaurus. He has a large scar on his left leg.
Family: Tarbosaurus is solitary.
Dislikes: Being defeated.
Other: None

No acceptions!
Last edited by Alpha Ridley on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Re: Cretaceous Mongolia Roleplay

Post by Grep42 »

Name: Rip
Species: Velociraptor
Personality: Is easily confused, and loves causing trouble.
Description: Fairly tall for her age, Rip is a strong young velociraptor. Her switch-blade claw is espeacilly sharp.
Family: Recently left her mother's pack, she now has a mate. His name Snap.
Dislikes: She absolutely hates running into oviraptors.
Other: I just want to put this out there, velociraptors were only two feet tall at the most. I'm sorry, buts it really irritates me when people think they're 6 feet tall.
Picture:http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/ ... 448xzv.jpg
Vegan: The other white meat.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Rip yawned and slowly woke up. It was morning, and time to start the patrols. She nudged Snap, who grumbled a bit, and woke up too. Together, they set off across their territory to chase off any intruders. Rip and Snap had to keep a constant patrol, they had prime hunting grounds and did not need anyone else stalking their prey. A while away from their nest, Rip smelt a frightning smell. An adult male tarbosuarus. She made a noise that sounded like a bark, and ran.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Scarface opened his red eyes and yawned. The sun was rising, and so was the sounds. Scarface felt like he hadn't eaten in weeks. "Time for breakfast." he said, walking to the watering hole.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

The fright was soon gone as Rip and Snap got near a protoceratops herd. Rip hid in front of the herd, Snap in behind. She stared towards her mate and nodded, and the chase was on. Protoceratops ran in all directions, fleeing Snap's vicious claws. He chased a juvinile to her hiding spot, and she leaped out. Snap used his shear strength to hold down the strugling animal while Rip struck through it's neck with her switch-blade claw. It punchered the windpipe, imediatly suffocating the young protoceratops. Snap and Rip began feasting on their kill, and keeping watch for other predators hoping for a free meal.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Scarface snarled as he followed a scent leading to the desert. No prey at the lake yet, but soon there will be. He saw the source; a duo of raptors eating a Protoceratops. He roared, hoping it would scare them off.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Rip looked straight up from her meal, startled by a loud roar. Suddenly, her terror, the tabosaurus appeared. Snap screeched at it, and Rip did the same. They knew it was hopeless to try and defend their meal, but tryed anyway. Snap suddenly did the unthinkable, he ran at the tabosaurus to attack it. She barked her warning, but knew it was too late.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Scarface, not seeing the raptor, walking towards the carcass, slowly opening his mouth. He felt something on his foot, but ignored it. Picking up the carcass and swallowing it whole, Scarface turned and walked towards the lake.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

The tabosaurus came towards her and the carcass. She ran and hid in the bushes, and was soon joined by a frustrated Snap. He seemed ok, and Rip was relieved he was back. She did not let him out of her sight for the rest of the day.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Scarface watched the night sky blooming. It was a beautiful sight, but it was a unlucky day. Maybe Scarface will have more luck tomorrow.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Back at their nest, Rip began looking over it. It was a small dip in the earth surrounded by thick bushes. Inside, was soft sand that Rip kept clean. Snap never really understood why she got so worried about it. It was just a nest, after all, but he helped her mess with it all the same. Rip growled when he tried to come in. This supprised Snap, and he slept about ten feet from the thicket.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

The next morning...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarface roared and got up. He saw his chance as a Saurolophus herd went to the lake. He stalked them, hoping he wouldn't lose his oppertunity.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Snap woke up earlier than usual, and went cautiously over to the thicket. Rip stuck her head out from in between the branches and watched him closely. She allowed him to enter the nest. That night, Rip had layed eight eggs. As soon as Snap had a quick look, she chased him out to find breakfast. Snap grumbled, and left to look for carrion.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Scarface lunged and killed a large male Saurolophus before roaring. The other Saurolophus ran off, bellowing loudly. Scarface smiled and started eating.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Snap smelt food, a lot of food. He followed it too the scrublands, the haught of most saropods. Creeping through the underbrush, he saw tabosaurus feasting on the carcass of a Saurolophus. This was the same one that stole his dinner. Normally, he would wait for the beast to finish, but Snap had a new family to feed and did not let go of grudges easily. He sprinted out and perched on top of the carcass, just out of reach of the monster.