Cretaceous Mongolia Roleplay

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Re: Cretaceous Mongolia Roleplay

Post by Grep42 »

Rip was teasing the chicks outside the den when the same saurapod was speeding towards them. She screeched in alarm and grabbed one of the chicks, diving out of the way.
Vegan: The other white meat.
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Callidor was about to trample over the den when he heard a familiar sound. He turned the other way his tail swinging dangerously close to the velociraptors. He nearly stepped on one of the chicks in an attempt to turn quickly which startled him. He veered sharply to the left and tripped on a fallen log crashing to the ground with a very loud thump.
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro grabbed the one armed chick in his maw and grabbed the scarlet chick in his hands, the last two chicks bit his tail and held for dear life. Soro evacuated the den just as it came crashing down on itself, and he stopped, breathing heavily, all the chicks were safe.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Rip already ushered the chicks she saved into a tree and was snarling at the saurapod. How dare it barge into her nesting site and try to crush her chicks. She had gained a bit of a backbone and snapped her jaws loudly.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro joined in screeching at the sauropod, matching Rip's tone, he was not happy and almost threatened to attack.
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Callidor tried his best to get up but he couldn't. He desperately tried to roll onto all fours again but the ground he had fallen into a shallow ditch making it hard for him to even move. This wasn't good. He was seemingly helpless here and the raptors were starting to snarl and screech. Instead he started to swing his tail around in an attempt to intimidate the raptors. He found that as his tail swept over the ground his body moved in the opposite direction. He began to use his tail and his neck as a team, one pulling and the other pushing. He hoped he could get out of this predicament before the velociraptors pounced on him. Or even worse a larger predator came.
Have you seen my friend.Hoo.my friend.hoo.my friend.hoo. MY FRIEND. Im an owl all i sayishoo..oops.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Attacking a full grown saurapod would be insane. Rip still growled and snarled, but she wouldn't go within ten feet of the thing. In fact, she was backing away slowly to escape before it could get up again.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro followed, two chicks clinging to his tail and one held gently in his claws. "That noise is going to attract something, let's get out of here!" He said, grabbing a chick in his mouth and the other one joining the other two. He then made his way out of the area, as quick as possible.
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Callidor saw that the raptors were leaving and relaxed. After what seemed like hours his endeavors paid off and he was back on his feet in no time. " I had better go before something big comes." he said to himself and lumbered off in the direction of the sounds he had heard earlier.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Rip ran after him, stopping to get the two chicks out of the tree. They ran until they got to a green spot by a small stream. "Lets camp here tonight," said Rip, looking for a suitable thicket.
streak
Adult Bluebird

Post by streak »

Callidor wallked towards some trampled down shrubbery. Everywhere he looked he could see bushes trampled down and any trees stripped of their leaves. This was the unmistakable sign that large sauropods had been through here. Finally he was on the right trail to finding a herd.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Name:Evo
Species:Oviraptor
Description:White albino
Personality:will rp
Other: Was raised by a family of raptors
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Shale let out a terrified screech as the larger male's teeth pierced his skin and dug into the hard muscles. Kicking wildly, he managed to give the male a shallow slice with his back claws. Shale's eyes darted around nervously before he jumped to his feet (causing him to let out a pained sound as he put pressure on his back leg), and struggled to run, crashing through ferns and around trees to get away from the fuming, angry male that was now hot on his heals.
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

(niallz299 want's to join our family. I think it would be alright, just checking with you dinoman.)
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

( can we start roleplaying now)
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.