Adult Mouse

Wars of Tazime: A Lion RP

Post by Summerbreeze »

War of Tazmine: the role play
Here is your form:
Name:
Personality:
Pack:

PLOT: We are lions the proud and strong we used to be one pride but now we are two. The first pride stayed with the alpha male and female. The other pride went to beta male and female’s pride. The original pride is called Pride of the few. The den looks like this: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 8wTf9uCfDw

The second pride is called pride of war. The main den looks like this:
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... twfRhsmGBQ
Please no unrealistic markings or patterns on your lion. Here are the ranks :

Pride of the few: Alpha female- Taken by Nina (SummerBreeze) Alpha Male- OPEN
Beta Female- OPEN Beta Male- OPEN
Kits- OPEN
Omegas- OPEN
mothers- OPEN

Alpha Female- TAKEN BY TAMAL ( GREP 42 ) Alpha Male- OPEN
Beta Female- OPEN Pride of war: Beta male- OPEN
Kits- OPEN
Omegas- OPEN
NOMADS
Name: Kazihl
Personality: A strong and brave lion, he is just and fair however can be extremely intimidating and will kill when nescessary. He is extremely elusive and watches every pride without them knowing. He has quite an overwhelming and assertive presence, although he does have a kind, loving side. He believes that the lions should live in harmony together and his goal is to stop them from fighting.
Looks: A huge mountain of muscle and bulk, Kazhil is very strong and muscular. He is also quite agile despite this and has a lot of speed, however relies on his extreme strength in fights. Very few lions have ever beat him in a fight. He has a dark gold coat and a lightish brown, thick mane. His eyes are an bright, goldy brown
Pack: Nomad

Thank you and I hope you join! P.S. NO ACCEPTION NEEDED FEEL FREE TO ROLE PLAY!
Last edited by Summerbreeze on Tue May 22, 2012 4:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Re: Wars of Tazime: A Lion RP

Post by Grep42 »

Name: Tamal
Personality: Is ferocious and stubborn.
Looks: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 0-1200.jpg
Pack: Pride of War
Vegan: The other white meat.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Accepted!
Nina looked about... She could not belive her mate had set her up to this task. She was spying on her own kind. No, they are to low for me, she reminded herself. She ruffled in the bush as a lone hyena stalked past.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Tamal yawned. A new day for her new pride. She smiled easilly at one of the pride's cubs, who was, as usual, talking. And talking. And talking. "Quiet little one, Tamal is busy now," she shushed the cub. She went out scouting for the enemy then.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Nina got up. She had never meant for a conflict... Maybe I should make up... NO! She thought. She had to leave... fast. but something made her stay...
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Tamal thought as she stalked through the grasses. That pride of the few. I'll make them pay. That Nina, our pride is finally free from her cruel law. Tamal stopped suddenly, she smelt something familier. It's that Nina!
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Now that they could smell each other she took of, running. She was the fastest of them all... Nobody could catch her. She ran towards the den, regret etching her face. She walked inside and snatched a cub. The cub was a girl. She then turend to a male cub. She then killed it. Savagly ripping at the neck. What in the world am I doing? she thought? It did not take long for her to relize she had to run. Now. So she ran into the night, leaving the carcass. She then waited and watched for the angry alpha to return...
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Coward Tamal thought when she heard Nina running. It was late, so she trotted home to the den. Her sister (is it alright if I introduce npcs for now?) was sitting outside it with a grief stricken look on her face. "Alora, what happened, are you ok?" Her sister shook her head slowly. The smell of blood creeped from the den to Tamal's nose. She pushed her way in and saw the dead cub, and that one was missing. The only cub left, a small male, was huddled whimpering in a corner. There was Nina's faint scent lingering in the air.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

She was not happy with her actions. But a lion has to do what a lion has to do. She set down the cub, " Your gonna like it at your new pride, sweet one." She liked the cub clean and once again picked her up to run home. When Nina got there she set the cub down in front of her mate, Tazikem, for inspection. "So?" she asked," Do like her? She is a week younger then ours, but then again, she is plenty big." she said.
"Hmmm... Yes, Yes Nina, I very much like her! But there is a small problem..."
"A-a problem? What problem? I did my job as you asked!
"Oh my, Nina! Not with you. You did great. There is a small problem with the cub!
" Well then, hurry up!"
"OK, the problem is that she has no name! How do we call upon her if she has no name?"
" Well... Well... I guess I will think of one by tomorrow."
" I will watch the cubs tonight. You need some rest."
" Well... Alright, now that we have five anything could happen!" she said laying down.
She woke up and growled, sending a message " I have her. She is mine."
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Tamal flicked here ears. She was just outside of the Pride of the Few camp. She dared not growl, but in her mind she was roaring lion curses at the top of her lungs. She moved in a little closer.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

The cubs were safe and everything was fine," Tazikem!" she yelled," You are supossed to watch our cubs! Remember? Ugh! You lazy git!" She growled. " So go now... Go on. The cubs cannot wait forever while you watch me sleep!" Eventually Tazikem left for the nurses den where the cubs were being hidden, for the den had a hole that only cubs could fit into that was well hidden.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Tamal watched them all night, waiting for day, when the adults would be at their sleepiest.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

( my last RP was morning time)
Eventually Nina got up, she sneaked her way to her mate. "Bast!"
" Fast?"
"No! You idiot! I mean the cub's name! Her name is Bast!"
"Like the egyption Godess?"
"Yes! Yes, exactly! Isn't it great?"
"But the names have to match so let's see... We have the two boys, Zemar and Leo, and then the two girls, Kiara and Kenya, and then Bast!
Nina licked her mates cheek,"It's perfect!"
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

(Oh)
Tamal growled. Naming my little Ciara Bast! Her claws dug into the earth, she wanted to slit Nina's throat.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Nina's black eyes widend,"Hello? Who is it? It's Nina there is no reason to be mad."