Wars of Tazime: A Lion RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Re: Wars of Tazime: A Lion RP

Post by Summerbreeze »

(I killed it! And it's name was... Ciara!)
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

(Oh)
Tamal returned to the den. She was frustrated, and just sat there for a long while. This means war she thought.
Vegan: The other white meat.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

From the main den at home Nina growled back,"Let the wars of Tazime begin!"
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

The next morning Tamal looked over her forces. There were her sisters Anora, and Zahra. Then there was the ex-nomad Habiba. Finally, there was Adem, the male who just joined the pride. She lined them up. "Now, my friends, is the time to destroy our enemy: The Pride of the Few. Tomorrow we will attack their main den. But today, we must prepare. Habiba, Anora, go hunting. Catch the biggest gazelle you can find. Zahra, Adem, find a place to hide Laith, we can't have any theives kidnapping him," Tamal said to them. Her comrades went to do their work while she worked strategics.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

The next morning Nina and Taz got together all of their forces. There were Nina's parent's, her sisters Zahara, Nia, Sky, Dani and her two brothers, Kinora and Cente. She lined them up for an important mmeting. There was twenty of them,"Today we attack. We do not take any abuse from those who betrayed us." She commanded,"We will kill... Not strike! We are superior to the enemy in every way! In size, In number, in wits... So we now will attack the Pride Of War! But for now, we must build up our skills! Kill the biggest buffalo you can find!" She said.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

With Laith carefully hidden, and everyone with full bellies, Tamal led her pride carefully to the enemy's den.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

The pride of 20 or so lions were migrating. They would fight no war until they were trained... Pride of the few were now in a occupied territory... The pride of Isis, the pride of Isis was a truely violent bunch. They would trap, steal, betray, and kill for combat skills. It was now presumed they would fight in an alliance. Both prides had their strongholds, however, it was a long way from home. About 10 miles, really. The good thing was that the main battle center was 6 miles away from Pride of war stronghold. "I don't get it..." said a weak cub,"You swipe left, duck right, run from behind and kill. Do you get it know?" Nina asked."No" he said... that night he was killed. For not knowing the correct order to a combat combanation. They were serious. Oh yes, very serious.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Tamal cursed when she found their empty den. Cowards! she thought. "Come, my pride, we must ready for the coming battle. I can only assume they've taken over either the Pride of Isis or the Pride of Poisin. We must find a new base of operations. Anora, get Laith, we're moving," Tamal instructed her comrads.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

After five days of training and three lions killed they headed back like skilled warriors...
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

They had moved about 15 miles away from their previous den. Don't get me wrong, they will fight, they just needed to be safe.
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Name: Kazihl
Personality: A strong and brave lion, he is just and fair however can be extremely intimidating and will kill when nescessary. He is extremely elusive and watches every pride without them knowing. He has quite an overwhelming and assertive presence, although he does have a kind, loving side. He believes that the lions should live in harmony together and his goal is to stop them from fighting.
Looks: A huge mountain of muscle and bulk, Kazhil is very strong and muscular. He is also quite agile despite this and has a lot of speed, however relies on his extreme strength in fights. Very few lions have ever beat him in a fight. He has a dark gold coat and a lightish brown, thick mane. His eyes are an bright, goldy brown
Pack: Nomad

Kazhil's mighty form watched the Pride of Few walk into the distance. He had watched them train, indeed they had become skilled warriors... but not all of them. His bright eyes, filled with sadness and fury, looked down at the body of a thin cub. It had not understood what it had to do and had been killed. The regal creature opened his mouth and a low growl ripped from his throat, his thick, bshy mane shaking out, how could they bring cubs into this trivial little 'war'? His large head dipped and with gentleness suprising for one so powerful, lifted the body in his ivory toothed mouth. He walked for about ten minutes, until he reached a watering hole, surounded by trees which kindly offered some welcome shade. The ground was softer here. Kazhil dug the sun-kissed ground until an adequate hole was made, before tenderly placing the cub down in the cool, moist hole. Taking a large leaf, he dropped onto the lifeless body, to protect it from the dirt as he set about filling the hole in. Finally, he was done and gave one mighty roar which travelled across the plains, startling herds and scattering colourful birds. He then broke into a swift run, legs pounding, muscles rippling. The Pride of Few were soon in sight again once more, so he slowed, panting. He would watch them a while longer, then find the Pride of War tonight.
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

"Kill me a zebra," Tamal told some of the lions, "don't hurt it's neck too much." She had devised a plan that may very well win the war. It would be their secret weapon, devastating the Pride of the Few. So that the enemy won't know what this technique is, I will not say.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Nina felt a bit akward,"I feel as if someone is watching!" she said loudly
"Oh, dear do not be a fool... Get some sleep!" Yelled Taz back
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

"Good, good. Now that you understand this move, we will plan our next attack. We will start moving at dawn tomarrow, and reach their den by midnight. We will launch a quiet sneak attack, kill as quickly and quietly as possible. Our main target is Taz, if we dispatch him first the rest will be easy," Tamal told her pride, "now get some rest."