Forest survival

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Swifty
Adult Mouse

Re: Forest survival

Post by Swifty »

"So you try to injure me when I call you out on a mitake?" She mumbled mostly to herself. The dog continued to walk, but instead her tail was hanging limpy
between her legs. "Look," she began, her voice firm yet surprizingy soft.

"I'm sorry. I'm just... not... happy right now." Her normal dominating and snappish tone had lost the rudeness and was replaced with a tired, worn out and sligtly sad voice.
"I really hope Scuttles alright... She could be burning alive, dang it, lets GO."

She was about to add something else but she started when she saw a horse. "Errmm... hello!" Nova and the other two wolves were close enough to a smal stream that the trees weren't that close and the fire was back aways.
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Kiba was ashamed and so was Tsume.They lowered their heads and their tails and walked behind Nova."Sorry,Nova."They said in unison.Tsume's eyes were on Nova."You ahve fire in you,right?Well,my sister,Kiba,does too.I have earth in me."He said to her nicely.She had been nice to them,after they attacked her,and she must not be ALL bad.
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

She frowned, mostly turning her attention to the horse. "Hello?" She repeated, curtly.
Nova let out an agitated huff and stepped closer. "HEY! HORSE!" The dog barked, tail raised again.
"And no, I don't have fire. It's not fire... it's... energy. Light. I don't know. But it isn't fire."
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(...I just wasn't on... So I'm gonna ignore that 'HELLO?' if that's alright...)

Spirit simply neighed, rearing up on his hind legs. He didn't try talking. He didn't know who these where,and if they posessed danger to his herd.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

(Lol sure.)

Snorting, she walked closer. The dog lowered her head, showing she caused no harm, and spoke softly yet clearly. "Are you alright?" And as if on cue, a large tree that was engulfed in flames fell, right next to the horse. Nova jumped as the loud thud echoed through the forest, adding to the crackle of the fire and wilflife calls.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

"Light..."Tsume's voice trailed off as he got more curious about it.Kibapaw nudged him and they started following Nova.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Spirit neighed ins urprise, trotting away from it. Putting his head to one side, Spirit replied: "Do you show...Any threat to my herd?"
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

The female's nead tilted warily. "No. Not I, atleast." Nova said calmly, tail twitching warily.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

"Neither do we."Tsume and Kiba said in unison.
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

(How old would Kiba and Tsume be if they were human?)
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(About...well...Kiba=19 3/4 Tsume=17 1/2
Mindy
Adult Bluebird

Post by Mindy »

((I have no idea how old Scuttle would be if she were human, since she's sort of an adult, but she's very young as she's just past kittenhood. Squirrels do not grow like humans, so she's not a teenager. She's... an adult-kid. Or a kid-adult. And, seems I misunderstood black squirrels. They're not their own species, but what I intended for Scuttle is that she's a gray squirrel, but she does have black fur. So... I was correct? But in other ways, not.))

Scuttle sighed in relief, and sat up, looking nervously behind her.
I often edit my posts. Most of the time, I do it before anyone else replies. But sometimes, I get unlucky. Sometimes, someone posts. Then it'll say at the bottom of my post:
Last edited by Mindy on blah blah blah, 1 time in total
or: 2 times
or: 12 times
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

(Nova would be going on 24 if she were human. There, that's why she treats them like pups.They're younger.)

Staring uneasily at the horse, she took a step back. "Well... good luck." Nova muttered, turning around and trotting past Kiba and Tsume. "HEY, Horse!" she turned back around, eyebrows furrowed. "You can... uh, come if you want?"
Nova didn't want to leave anyone in this terrible forest fire, yet she didn't want to just hang around and talk people into coming with them, either. She wanted to find Scuttle.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

"She's right.There's no reason to stay here and get killed by the fire.You need to be safe."Kiba told the horse."Now let's go.We need to egt going to egt Scuttle."Kiba started to follow Nova."Why don't you consider us your pack,Nova?"Tsume was teary-eyed as he said this.He was being such a pup.He thought they could be a big multi-species family.
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Nova's ears fell back and she stared ahead of her with an indifferent expression on her face, but the pain in her eyes betrayed her. "I don't do well in packs." she mumbled. It wasn't totally a lie, but it wasn't the complete truth. Sniffing, she mumbled something incoherent under her breath before quickening her pace.

(I'ma make her a bit bigger than a lab btw. Shes a little taller, thicker and more muscular. More of a wolf's build.)