Forest survival

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Re: Forest survival

Post by KibaWolf »

Tsume smiled sadly,regretting he had asked."Sorry for the question."He nuzzled Nova's muzzle,and walked ahead.Then he waited for Kiba and Nova to follow.Kiba smiled at her brother,and followed.
Mindy
Adult Bluebird

Post by Mindy »

The fire was still far behind. Alright, so her jumpiness was unfounded. It wouldn't come and devour the forst in seconds. ...Though maybe in minutes. She looked back over the water. What was on the other side? She stared for a while before sighing. She was going stir-crazy, she knew it! And it had only been a few minutes. Scuttle decided that she would start looking for other creatures around the river-shore. She couldn't have been the only or first one to have gotten here, right?
I often edit my posts. Most of the time, I do it before anyone else replies. But sometimes, I get unlucky. Sometimes, someone posts. Then it'll say at the bottom of my post:
Last edited by Mindy on blah blah blah, 1 time in total
or: 2 times
or: 12 times
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Shocked by Tsume's show of affection, she faltered mid-step. Eyes widening, the dog numbly followed them.
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Tsume nodded.(He was starting to have a crush on Nova. :) ) Kiba smiled,realizing that he had a crush on Nova.She kept walking with Nova and Tsume,thinking about her brother all the while.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(I bet u didn't see that one coming XD :3 )
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

(lol no I didn't expect that.)

Nova's ears twitched and she walked stiffly, unsure if she should return the affectionate gesture or just ignore it. She honestly didn't want to, but that was mostly because she was never good with feelings. Sniffing indifferently, she picked up her pace. "Fires catching up. Come on." she mumbled.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(lol)

Tsume looked at Nova and smiled.He knew how she was feeling."Okay."He said,trying not to be overly affectionate.Kiba nodded in agreement at Nova."You're right."She told her,and started to walk.
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Nova frowned again, hearing his tone of voice. What was with him, anyways? At first, he hates me, attacks me, now he's flirting with me? The dog thought with a confused expression, quickening her pace into a quick jog.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Kiba and Tsume glanced at each other.They had both seen her expression."Go.I'll tell her."Tsume told Kiba.Kiba nodded,and went off on her own to find scuttle."Uh..Nova..There's something i have to tell you..."He started.
Mindy
Adult Bluebird

Post by Mindy »

((I'm finding this one of the most hilarious things ever. What's Spirit doing while the wolves flirt with each other, by the way?))
I often edit my posts. Most of the time, I do it before anyone else replies. But sometimes, I get unlucky. Sometimes, someone posts. Then it'll say at the bottom of my post:
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

((LOLIDK))

Nova's head whipped around and she stared at him with a frown. He was using an odd tone of voice that made her unsettled, and she haughtily raised her head and made her posture stiff. "I... Okay?" she mumbled in a flat voice, eyes narrowed slightly.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(He's in a world of trolling.

Nah, joking.)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

"I...I love you..."Tsume said,trying to figure out if Nova liked him back.

(short post -_-) (Your turn,Swifty.)
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Nova stared at him for a long, tense moment before bursting out laughing . "THAT was funny, thanks kid." she murmured, tail flicking as she brushed past him.
Mindy
Adult Bluebird

Post by Mindy »

((XD))

She put her paws on her hips. She didn't see anyone else on this shore! Well, it didn't look very inhabitable... no, wait, there goes a river-vole! "Hello!" Scuttle greeted, but the vole ignored her. She frowned, then went to stare at the reflection of the sun on the water.