Forest survival

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Re: Forest survival

Post by KibaWolf »

Tsume knew it.He knew this would happen.Tears in his eyes,he walked towards the fire.Kiba saw Nova coming back,and where Tsume was going."What happened?"Kiba asked her.
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Nova looked back when she heard Kiba ask Tsume what happened, confused.
A look of recognition crossed her features and she stopped in her tracks. "...Oh." she mumbled, walking hesitantly in his direction. "I... didn't know you were serious." Nova admitted, her posture stiff and awkward. "Uhm. Well... I didn't think you were serious because... you've only known me for about, what, two hours?" She said in a soft voice, not unkindly. "And well, who would love me? I thought you were kidding, kid!" The black dog joked, ears falling back.
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(Okay, as I said in my last post, I will not quit. So, may I ask a favor of you? Once it's been around a month in the RP, please can one of you PM me so I can RP my two owls without too much human interaction?)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

(I... okay o3o)
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Tsume smiled,the tears vanishing from his eyes."Yeah..two hours..."He said,wondering how the time could've gone by so slowly.He turned around and walked back to Nova."So..umm..Do you love me back?"He asked."For the record,you're not really unlovable."He complimented her.It was true,in his eyes.Kiba smiled at her brother.She knew how much he loved her."I'll...Leave you two alone.I'll be looking for Scuttle if you need me."Kibapaw told them.She started off,away from the fire.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(I'm not going to really roleplay much in this thread now. I will just be stalking your every move, and telling people off once in a while if they do something I don't like.

So, beware...

I BE WATCHING YOU.)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(o.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

(*is watched ;A;*)

She stared at him, and her eyebrows scrunched together. "Uh, like I said, I've known you for two hours." Nova mumbled awkwardly, glaring at the ground before softly brushing past him. "I don't know you well enough to know for sure?"
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

"Alright.Tell me when you have your answer."He smiled,trying not to sound gruff.He walked away."How did it go?"Kiba whispered."She doesn't have her answer yet.She''ll tell me when she does."Tsume told his sister.
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Her eyebrows pinched together and she started walking the other way, in search of that little black squirrel. Truthfully, she didn't know what to say to the wolf. How in the world could he lover her after two hours?
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Tsume understood Nova perfectly right now."Let's split up.It will be easier to find Scuttle,that way."He said,taking charge.
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

"Huh?" She said distractedly, then looked over at him. Frowning, she nodded and continued walking.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

"I'll go with Kiba.We meet back here if we find Scuttle."He said,and went off with Kiba to the North.
Mindy
Adult Bluebird

Post by Mindy »

Scuttle drew her tail around herself. She felt lonely, but she felt exhausted because of the absence of the rush of fear that had recently been pumping relentlessly through her veins. She shivered, although she still felt warm and slightly scorched. The fire still blazed merrily. It probably would for the next few days.

The black squirrel sighed. If only she could sleep.
I often edit my posts. Most of the time, I do it before anyone else replies. But sometimes, I get unlucky. Sometimes, someone posts. Then it'll say at the bottom of my post:
Last edited by Mindy on blah blah blah, 1 time in total
or: 2 times
or: 12 times
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Kiba and Tsumne saw a black figure from a distance."Scuttle!"They yelled in unison.They ran towards it.It was merely an orphaned bear cub.Its mother had died in the fire.They nuzzled the cub to say "good luck",then continued on.