Forest survival

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Swifty
Adult Mouse

Re: Forest survival

Post by Swifty »

(Pft. I get those two messed up.)
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(I'm going to draw a picture of her... Hold on....

EDIT: She's in the attachment. I didn't draw her, but I added accessories. *Fail* Well, you get the idea.)
Attachments
Skyeler.png
Skyeler.png (150.09 KiB) Viewed 5748 times
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Ooh, nice
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(Thanks! Now... stop faking it... -_- xD)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Sand quickly woke woke up, and nudged Scuttle. "Hey, wake up! 'Tis morning." Not waiting for a reply, she ran to her hole. (Probably took about...Whut? Ten minutes?)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Mindy
Adult Bluebird

Post by Mindy »

She frowned. The mouse kid in her dream looked oddly like Sand, and had just yelled something at her. Well, not yelled, exactly, but it was oddly loud... Scuttle ignored the real life Sand, and continued her dream.

That would be the only part of her strange dream that she'd clearly remember.

((I get the idea of what Skyeler looks like from the picture. It's pretty.))
I often edit my posts. Most of the time, I do it before anyone else replies. But sometimes, I get unlucky. Sometimes, someone posts. Then it'll say at the bottom of my post:
Last edited by Mindy on blah blah blah, 1 time in total
or: 2 times
or: 12 times
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Nova glanced over at the snoozing squirrel and hesitantly nudged her with the back of her paw.
Mindy
Adult Bluebird

Post by Mindy »

Scuttle woke up in a flash. Reflexes, due to being highly sought after prey. She uncurled herself and sat up. After looking rapidly around, and recognizing no immediate danger, she looked up at Nova. "What is it?" Sure, it was barely morning, but... it was morning! Her eyes lit up in comprehension. "Oh! Morning. Thanks, Nova! Unless-" she stopped herself before she ran off. "...Unless there's some great and daring adventure or quest of sorts to be had." She looked up at the wolf hopefully. Hey, it was worth a shot. Glowing wolves possibly knew better than ordinary wood-folk.
I often edit my posts. Most of the time, I do it before anyone else replies. But sometimes, I get unlucky. Sometimes, someone posts. Then it'll say at the bottom of my post:
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

"Good morning," She mumbled. "Haven't you had enough action without having a new grand adventure?"
Mindy
Adult Bluebird

Post by Mindy »

Scuttle shook her head. "Too much?" She grinned. "There's always new adventure out there... and believe it or not, I live for adventure."

"I fancy myself as some sort of knight, actually." She smiled, rather goofily, actually. She'd be very bored without something important to do, and she liked saving more than just her own skin. Even though as of late, she'd have plenty trouble keeping just that on.... "Going around on daring quests for the welfare of others, dodging dogged foes... the owl, though, was just annoying. I had to escape it for no reason! Except my own life." Scuttle frowned at this thought. She liked doing things for other people, but the past couple of days, she had depended on this wolf. She felt a bit indignant at that thought, but shrugged the feeling off. After all, she couldn't help that the owl was insane.
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Nova rolled her eyes and glanced at Shadow, "Should we move 'camp'? Need to get away from the Owl."
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

( my birthday 2day so am aloud back on phone :D)
Shadow glanced at nova " sure we should go to where I last slept... That is before I met u guys... Follow me" she put sand on her shoulders ; gently lifting her in shadow's jaws "you ake scutel ill ake and " she said while sand was in her mouth (translation - you take scuttle, ill take sand) she trotted in the direction where her old Cliff home was...her parents home...

(i got $200 towards my $315 new laptop Im hopin to get today, and thats from just my nan and my mom and step-dad! I got my half-brother, his girlfriend and dad left... I Night even have change xD )
:D
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

shadow-wolf wrote:( my birthday 2day so am aloud back on phone :D)
Shadow glanced at nova " sure we should go to where I last slept... That is before I met u guys... Follow me" she put sand on her shoulders ; gently lifting her in shadow's jaws "you ake scutel ill ake and " she said while sand was in her mouth (translation - you take scuttle, ill take sand) she trotted in the direction where her old Cliff home was...her parents home...

(i got $200 towards my $315 new laptop Im hopin to get today, and thats from just my nan and my mom and step-dad! I got my half-brother, his girlfriend and dad left... I Night even have change xD )
:D
(Happy birthdya to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birth day dear whatever your real name is, happy birthday to you! :lol: And Sand's already gone to her burrow.)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Mindy
Adult Bluebird

Post by Mindy »

Scuttle smiled sweetly. "Alright. Which way is your place?" She edged away from Nova. Just in case the wolf decided to pick her up. Scuttle was not a baby, sheesh! She didn't need to be carried by the scruff everywhere... Needless to say, she was not very intimidated by the two wolves she considered friends now.

...A squirrel trusted her predators. Anybody should be able to see that this is a very bad, very stupid thing for a squirrel to do.
Somebody, please try to eat her. This is a plea from the writer for the squirrel to regain her senses.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(Meeeee! I want to eat her!! ~Skyeler)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥