Forest survival

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Re: Forest survival

Post by shadow-wolf »

Shadow noted the tone in novas voice "hmmm are you ok?" Shadow consentrated if only I could get into her mind... Hmmmm shadow strained under the weight of animals on her back " egh! Ill drop u guys ina hole in a tree trunk, Your too heavy!" ill watch nova, all Night if I have to
Mindy
Adult Bluebird

Post by Mindy »

((Everybody's back stories suit their characters, of course. :) ))
Scuttle gasped in indignation. "Too heavy?! Are you insinuating that I'm fat?" She gaped, then huffily jumped off. "Well, excuse me for storing up for the winter! Huh, too fat...." Scuttle was rather ticked, but curled up at the base of a tree trunk. Before she tried to go to sleep, though, she lifted her tail. "Good night," she told everyone. Then, "...Thanks." She smiled at the glowing wolf, then finally tried to get some sleep for what little night there was left.
I often edit my posts. Most of the time, I do it before anyone else replies. But sometimes, I get unlucky. Sometimes, someone posts. Then it'll say at the bottom of my post:
Last edited by Mindy on blah blah blah, 1 time in total
or: 2 times
or: 12 times
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Noticing Scuttle was already asleep, Sand curled up next to her, and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Nova frowned slightly and glanced at the annoying wolf that called Scuttle fat.
"Going to sleep, any time, Wolf?"
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

"hey! Im not sugesting Your fat, just u two together, Your kinda heavy, and Im exahsted" she turned to face nova "can we talk? Im sorry if ive done somthin to you, I just wanted to help, if you rather me leave then Fine, its just, Im more of a lone Wolf and... Well...ive never felt the yearning for company before... Not since... Never mind... You proberly dont wanna know..." And turned around and curled up by scuttle and sand.

(( if u wanna know her " not since" - xD - let me know!))
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

"Um, well, you didn't do anything to me.... I'm just not exactly that nice." She muttered stiffly.
Nova's consience yelled at her to say sorry while her other half, her pessimistic and often dark half of her brain told her to tell Shadow to suck it up. You hurt her feelings. You were mean to her even when she was nice to you. Say sorry. Her inner voice scolded her. Why should she say sorry? That Shadow is annoying as hel--- Shut up, shut up! Then say you're sorry and ask her whats wrong!!
Nova huffed and rolled her eye. Or you could get the heck out of here.

She sighed heavily and rolled her shoulders. "Whats wrong, Shadow?"
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

The red and blue italics are her mind telling her what to do, btw
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

(i figured)
" well... A long time ago, when I was young... My pack look out told me to go tell my parents a pack was in our territory, I didnt do it, then the pack was attacked, and I couldnt do anything because I didnt tell my parents... I praticly had to watch my parents die..." Shadow coughed back a stream of tears, " thats why I helped you, I wont let another Wolf die." Shadow turned away and realised Novas plan " dont leave sand and scuttle, they relay on you... The prefere you..." With a flick of her tail she ran into the woods as the scent of nova thined she climbed into a tree that over looks them I dont have to be with them, But I can still protect them
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

As Skyeler flew off into the sunrise (It isn't night anymore remember?) Her taste to find her lost sibling had gone from wanting it, to craving it. Her heart told her to do anything to find her, but her mind said she was crazy. Her heart was stronger though, and it did what it wanted.
On her way, she spotted another wolf in a tree.
What is it with wolves climbing trees? she thought to herself, but only realized it was Shadow when she got closer.
"What are you doing here you stupid wolf? Don't you know a pup like you could get hurt up here?" her words were taunting. All animals she tried the voice on craved her flesh. She loved it. It was like she was almighty.
She landed on a tree next to the tree the wolf was on.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

(K xD)

Nova followed her slowly, tail flicking as she sat at the base of the tree, ignoring the owl completely. "I'm not going to be all nice and say that it'll be okay. Because, quite frankly, nothing really seems to be okay." She spoke softly, barely above a whisper, but she knew that Shdow would be able to hear her. "But that does suck, though."
Silence dragged between them and she glanced up at the branches, towards the black figure in the trees.

"My pack died, too. There was a rival pack, and they were bigger, stronger and better fed. There was only about six of us, and on the other pack there was over ten. My mother told me to take my younger sister and go, but I stayed, wanting to fight. It was foolish, and I know that now. So, I stayed, and actually managed to take out a female around my own size, but then I heard a cry, and I looked over to see my mother, with a large male's teeth around her throat, and just then she met my eyes. She didn't know I was still here, see, and she thought I and my sister were safe. But when she looked at me, I saw how pained she looked... I disrespected her, ignored her, didn't do what she said and now she wouldn't die in peace, because just then my sister died. Mom saw it, too. And then the wolf holding her down ripped out her throat and she looked at me silently without a sound. I never felt so horrible in all my life. I had just watched my sister and mother die, and the rest of my pack, too, and it was my fault." :?
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Didnt mean to ignore the owl but I already had tge post typed and then i saw your post. Didnt want to edit that much, sorry xD
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

Shadow choked back tears as Novas story " y-you never said... Im sorry, we are so alike, But yet, so different..." She lept down the tree trunk "at that moment ahe notest skyler "i can climb, and Im not in the mood, I wont get hurt, I can climb upside down if I wanted, But Im no circus dog..." She turned to nova again " are you gonna leave us?"
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(No problem!)

Skyeler heard a small voice. She looked down. She saw the crazy herbivorious wolf that climbed trees and ruined hunts. She saw her mouth moving, but she couldn't hear what she said. Skyeler lowered her head and looked back to the other crazy wolf. Wait, where was it? She looked down again and heard it's words.
"Oh really? Well, when you fall out of a tree I'll be there to tear out your flesh."
She was off. Her wings soaring wonderfully in the dawns early light. Though, she was distracted. There was something.. glowing. She landed on the ground, about 5 minutes into flying to see it. It looked like blue diamonds. They were tied to a string. She admired it and tied it too her feathers, just above her mask. She looked into a lake. She was gorgeous. All she needed was a feather. A peacock feather. Where was she to find that? She set off again, in search of the perfect accessory!

(You know girls! xD)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Nova winced as she said 'circus-dog'. Her eyes shut tightly as a rush of memories, all regarding the circus and that man.... the man who hurt her, made her flame up for the rest of the humans, kept her in that small cage while the humans screamed delightedly at the cyan blue flames that flew freely from her body and eyes.

You deserved it after what happend to your sister.
Thats not true, no one should deserve that...

"I… no, I guess I may as well stay." She mumbled distractedly and watched the owl fly West. She frowned, looking at Shadow. "We need to kill that owl."
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(The sun rises in the east xP)

The gorgeous owl lucked out. There appeared to be a peacock trying too woo a girl on the other side of the lake. (Young love xD) Skyeler took advantage of this. She dove down to the male and plucked one of his feathers. Man, did he make a commotion. Skyeler almost went deaf!
"Don't be a whimp!" she hooted too him.
She landed in a tree far enough away so she couldn't hear his caws. She took the feather and tied it too a pine needle, then tied it too her feathers right next to the blue diamond. She couldn't see a reflection due to lack of water, but she assumed she was beautiful.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥