Animal Survival

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Windskipper
Bluebird Chick

Re: Animal Survival

Post by Windskipper »

Wind was smart and started to guess the unusual hare. Perhaps it had special powers or something....Wind understood a bit, something about food. She started to turn suspicious, and tensed herself, ready for an attack. Then she hears the hare smirking. She growls so ever slightly, so that the hare wouldn't detect. She pounces, planning to pick it up by the scruff and then decide what to do--after all, prey doesn't talk to predator, not like this one.

(Role play for meeeeee.........)
My Status:
NAME: Windskipper
Female Fox
50837 Points
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Ok x)))
Snowy growled as the Arctic fox pounced on her, and was picked up by the scruff. But Snowy remembere something: Her parents had died at birth and some Arctic foxes had adopted her (She didn't know why) and Snowy had learnt abit of Arctic fox language... Perhaps she could try and speak to it in Arctic Fox...Language. So, in the way Arctic foxes 'speak', Snowy said:
"Easier, bigger food somewhere else. You won't get hurt by them." it was only simple, but understandable.

(I just finished the game I was on... :cry: It was so fun...)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
kimiko70714
Bluebird Chick

Post by kimiko70714 »

Blizzard trotted towards the sound of the scuffle, and stopped dead when the hare spoke. What the heck? That hare speaks FOX! This has got to be the smartest hare in the world! I just have to eat it now!
Don't let them die! ImageImageImageImageImage
Windskipper
Bluebird Chick

Post by Windskipper »

((Ah....never mind. :P I'll role=play like, once a week or so, if I can....))
Wind is a bit puzzled about why a hare would speak fox, but put it down and used 'animal language' (you know, like language anyone could know, like growls, whines, body language....etc.) to ask it where. Wind pressed her good paw on the hare hard as a warning that if it was tricking her, it won't get away with the trick easily. (If you try to run, Wind's going to pick you up again.....and maybe eat you >:D) Wind's aware of the arctic male stirring, and keeps an ear on him, her other senses on the hare.
My Status:
NAME: Windskipper
Female Fox
50837 Points
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Snowy still used Arctic fox 'language' to say "North-Hare family. They can't fight." and flicked her ear north.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
kimiko70714
Bluebird Chick

Post by kimiko70714 »

Blizzard scented the air- sure enough, he could smell a group of hares on the breeze. He ran, following the scent as it became stronger. Digging at the snow bank, the litter of fuzzballs was (were?) soon exposed. He bit into their throats before they're mother discovered him- hares could fight nasty if they wanted to, and Blizzard didn't want to lose the sight in his other eye as well. Devouring three of the four, he suddenly remembered the female fox. He picked up the last kit, and trotted back towards the way he had come.

He dropped the kit at her feet. "Do you want it?"
Don't let them die! ImageImageImageImageImage
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

F.Name:KibaWolfGirl
Name:Kiba
species:Arctic wolf
Appearance:http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw= ... s:60,i:418
family:None.
personality:roleplaying it out
other:In summer,she is Black with a dark blue tint (the tint is the same shade as blue on Wolf's Rain.)

(Can i start roleplaying if i don't automatically get accepted?)