Animal Survival

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Windskipper
Bluebird Chick

Re: Animal Survival

Post by Windskipper »

Wind flattened her ears in frustration as the hare got away. The other male had chased it while she was minding her surroundings. She let out a small growl but decided to observe, seeing if the male would catch the hare. There was this chance that the hare would come out from another hole and become her game once more....
My Status:
NAME: Windskipper
Female Fox
50837 Points
kimiko70714
Bluebird Chick

Post by kimiko70714 »

Stupid hare! I look like a fool! Blizzard snarled, and started to dig the poor critter out of the make-shift hole.
Don't let them die! ImageImageImageImageImage
Windskipper
Bluebird Chick

Post by Windskipper »

(( :P I guess it's hard to catch an offline character....))
Wind watched as the male dug and dug. She started to look for other holes nearby.

(Uh...sorry if I have bad spelling. I'm certainly not in a place that speaks English.)
My Status:
Female Fox
50837 Points
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Snowy dug as quickly as she could a tunnel behind the male arctic fox, making sure the entrance/exit could only be moved from inside the hole. And then she dug various tunnels, only 3 with entrances/exits, in hope to confuse the predators.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Windskipper
Bluebird Chick

Post by Windskipper »

((Yay! You role-played!))
Wind noticed the holes appearing and crouched down, hoping that her grayish fur (It's Spring now) would blend in with the snow. She figured that if the hare ran towards her, it would only be a matter of time before she would pounce. If it ran away, (To the sides of Blizzard) then she would have to crawl a few steps and chase it. And if it stays, she would try to sneak towards it. She remembers about the wolf, but food concerned her most now. She stayed as still as the snow, adjusting her position so that if she were to move, she would disturb the least snow as possible.
My Status:
Female Fox
50837 Points
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Snowy dug up the entrance/exit to one of the entrance/exits in her make-shift tunnel, and ran through that. But then she turned and jumped onto a leap of what she thought was snow- It was fur! Arctic fox fur! Snowy attempted to sink her front teeth into it's neck. (It would hurt, but not as much as if a arctic fox bit you.)
Windskipper
Bluebird Chick

Post by Windskipper »

((Whoa. Bitten by a hare. Just....weird.))
Wind had seen the hare coming, but was definitely taken aback by the bite. A hare.....bit her! She thought for a second what she would do, and flipped around on her back while pushing her paws on the hare, in case it ran away. The bite was somewhat painful, but at least she had her winter coat to shield her. She pushed hard on the hare, hoping that this would do--either the snow suffocate it, or her paws crush it.
My Status:
Female Fox
50837 Points
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Quickly, Snowy flipped herself onto her back (It was hard, because of a paw holding her down.) and tried to bite the predator's paw.
Windskipper
Bluebird Chick

Post by Windskipper »

Pain seared through her paw as the hare bit her. She felt some blood flowing, but she wouldn't give up. This would make a great meal--why give up cause of a wounded paw?
My Status:
Female Fox
50837 Points
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Snowy tried to sink her teeth deeper into the Arctic fox's flesh.

(At the same time as posting I'm playing a game where you're a squirrel running away from a dragon... And in this an Arctic hare trying to get away from an Arctic fox? Similar.))
Windskipper
Bluebird Chick

Post by Windskipper »

Now it hurts. Luckily, the hare got a spot that only had skin, no bones. Then, she got an idea--if the rabbit bit her, it'd mean that her wounded paw was in it's mouth. If she tried to wiggle it, or retreat it, she might get an open-mouthed hare plus an opening to attack. While attempting, she thought if this hare would dare to eat arctic fox meat.
My Status:
Female Fox
50837 Points
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Snowy soon felt her teeth nearly meet bone, but decided she'd had enough of the taste. Letting go of the Arctic fox's paw, Snowy jumped up pretty high and managed to nip it's nose.

(I couldn't really understand your post before..?)
Windskipper
Bluebird Chick

Post by Windskipper »

(Oh. I mean that the place where the hare bit her paw wasn't an area with bones. You know, animal paws are sorta like mini hands. With skin inbetween fingers/claws. You just got the skin, is that okay with you? And you....leapt out from under me? Okay, whatever. So, I meant that I would try to free my paw, and hopefully, you would open your jaws and I would be able to try and hurt your mouth or something...)
Wind tried the flip back onto her paws as fast as possible, but her wounded paw slowed her. She watched as the hare landed and nipped her nose. Ugh, a fighting hare. She dashed as fast as she could, under the hare and towards it's belly, hoping that the last few milliseconds of it's flight (jump) would provide her enough time to attack it. (Using her jaws!)

(EDIT: It's not "the flip", it's "to flip". )
My Status:
Female Fox
50837 Points
Windskipper
Bluebird Chick

Post by Windskipper »

((Oh yeah, and, can you take over for me? Like say "accepted" and role-play for me? Pretty please? XD ))
My Status:
Female Fox
50837 Points
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Ok, for both. x) I might not be that good at roleplaying for you though, if you mean roleplaying your character.)

Snowy looked down to see the arctic fox beneath her. By spinning in mid-air and flapping her legs about like wings, she managed to get behind the arctic fox.THUMP! Snowy landed on the ground quit hard, and was a little stunned. But not too stunned. Snowy wasn't sure if the Arctic fox would understand her, but she tried talking to it, sounding pretty brave and confident. "You know, there's an easier meal elsewhere." Snowy licked her paw. "A perhaps bigger one, and one you can kill and eat without breaking a bone." Snowy kind of smirked when she said the last part, but she knew it was true. The predator probably wouldn't be able to unerstand her anyway.