Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Foxes of the city

Post by Foxesrule »

A pretty simple plot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a red fox, living in the city. Your job? Simply to survive. "Oh, thats easy!" you may say. But to survive as a wild animal is very hard. Especially for a red fox living in the city. From sleeping to raiding rubbish bins, it's all hard. If you say "But what's so hard about sleeping?!" it's because some stupid human might come and hurt you or kill you. Or a dog. Raiding rubbish bins? You could get cut on something in the bin and that cut could get infected, or some human might spot you. So now you're probably saying "Why raid rubbish bins if they're so dangerous?" well, it's simple. Its a way to get food. It's possible to get out of the city and go in the forest for abit. But it takes many days to get out of the city. And the forest is around the city. Its not like a forest, actually. More like a wood. No, it's smaller than that. Lets just call it the mini forest. Like a pretty big garden full of trees in the city. Enough talk about the forest near the city, lets get on to the rules, shall we?

Rules
~~~~~~~
1. No bob-modding.
2. No just wanting your character to get killed, randomly finding a cliff and jumping off it accidentally. There's no cliff. :roll:
3. Ignore the rule above. Your character can die. This is a roleplay to survive in the city. But no doing the jumping off cliff thing.
4. I will control the weather using writing in italics ((This is italics.)), but I won't be a drama queen saying "Oh theres a tornado! We're all going to die!" I bet I wont even make a tornado. But be prepared in case I do... Heh heh heh... :twisted: Oh, and I put this in rules to say "DON'T make the weather by yourself." oh, wait. That dosen't sound right, does it?
5. Make as many characters as you want. If you want to continue roleplaying when you die, if you don't already have another character, make a new one. Simple.
6. Put this face in your form (( :lol: )) if you have read the rules. Because if you don't you won't be accepted.
7. Semi-realistic to realistic colours. I don't want a black red fox. That would be a black and white fox. Stuff that is allowed is brown, orange, yellow, red. The colours similar to red foxes fur colour. Or the same. But you MUST have the black legs and white underfur ((and tailtip)). No grey underfur and/or tailtip.

Forms
~~~~~~~
You've been waiting for this, yes? Well here it is, the one and only...
Foxes of the city forms!

Fox form:

Name:
Personality ((Leave blank if you want to roleplay it out in the roleplay.)):
Other ((optional)):

If you want, add anything extra in that form.

My form? Here it is.

:lol:

Name: Velvet.
Appearance: http://squirrelbasket.files.wordpress.c ... .jpg?w=500
Personality:
Other: Is now blind. And dead. And her real name is She Who Flies With The Eagle. Or Eagle, for short.

Name: Swift
Appearance: Image
Personality: Brave,Swift and determined. Swift will do anything to save her friends and family. Even if that means dying.
Other: Is slightly related to She who flies with the eagle/Velvet.

The roleplay shall start when one other person has filled in the form and been accepted. Understood? Then fill in the form. But I bet you won't,will you? Because I'm never serious. Apart from when I roleplay and write stories.
Last edited by Foxesrule on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:36 am, edited 9 times in total.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Re: Foxes of the city

Post by dinoman »

:lol:

Name: Soro
Personality:
Other:
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

dinoman wrote::lol:

Name: Soro
Personality:
Other:
Accepted. You can start roleplaying now, if you like. :wink:
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro growled and managed to jump up and half into a garbage bin, grabbing a box with some grease stains and pulling it out, he flipped the lid open to find a half eaten cheeseburger, he was quick to grab it and retreat into the alley to eat.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

((This weather is based on what it was today for me...))Suddenly, rain started to pour down heavily.

Velvet sniffed the air, and sneezed as a raindrop fell into her nose. Shaking her head, she walked towards the human den she knew had a supply of chickens in the garden. She could easily smell them. The metal, red car wasn't there, a sign meaning it's safe. She jumped over the fence and growled to herself as she saw the chickens in a cage. She decided she would simply dig a tunnel into the chicken coop, for the deliacy waiting inside. She dig the tunnel succesfully, crawled threw it and killed a chicken by biting its head off before you could say "Have mercy!" quite happy with her catch, she didn't notice the car coming back to the human den. She simply walked away, jumping out of the garden when she heard a scream. It was a human, obviousy. The woman pulled out her phone, calling pest petrol, but Velvet had already ran off. She didn't bother doing stop,look and listen. Just running straight across the road, and into her safe hole in an abandoned house.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro had finished the hamburger and was preparing to go out again, when a rat ran in front of his den, he was quick to run out and grab it by the tail before it could get away and drag it back into his den. It didn't come back out.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Name:Ceena
Appearance: http://www.qrpfoxhunt.org/ (look up on google.)
Personality ((Leave blank if you want to roleplay it out in the roleplay.)): Desprete and hungry she is a nice fox. But when pushed, a brutal killer. But she did have to watch everyone she loved get killed didn't she?
Other ((optional)): She is almost one year old.
I just fixed it.
Last edited by Summerbreeze on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

You forgot the face, so until you edit it, sorry.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Name:Ceena
Appearance: http://www.qrpfoxhunt.org/ (look up on google.)
Personality ((Leave blank if you want to roleplay it out in the roleplay.)): Desprete and hungry she is a nice fox. But when pushed, a brutal killer. But she did have to watch everyone she loved get killed didn't she?
Other ((optional)): She is almost one year old.
I just fixed it. :D
Last edited by Summerbreeze on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

For some reason, I cant see the face... But you're accepted still, I guess. Oh, and if anyone reading this thinking of joining, if you forget the face I probably won't give you a second chance. Bwhahahaha! :twisted:
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Ceena was mad. really just mad. She a rabitt, a dead rabitt in her den, so she left to find it's mate. She never found the mate. But she was watching another fox eat a cheeseburger as she longed to tell him she was watching. But her coat was a bit to damp, so she stalked back to her den just in time to see... Nothing! Nothing at all someone or somthing had taken her hard earned meal!
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro exited his den again and hurried out to find more food.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

She woke up from a nap and exited the den. She saw THE fox and hurried after it. But it was so wet outside! She could not stand it. She went home alone and starving desprete for her family that she had left to die. Regret hung over her like a cloud as she went back to sleep.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro had a rat in his mouth, catching it near a trash can. He caught the scent of another fox and followed it to a den. He sniffed the air, not noticing the kill slowly slip out of his jaws until it was too late and had fallen into the den.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

A rat she saw a rat! She killed it and emererged from the den...