Owl Wars (A lot inside but please take the time)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

dinoman
Adult Mouse

Owl Wars (A lot inside but please take the time)

Post by dinoman »

Owl Wars takes place in a large forest with many clearings and lakes and other landmarks spread around. In this forest lives a wide array of life, including flocks of birds, including owls. Many individuals from many species have come together to form their own flocks, lead by a male and his mate. You get to be an owl in one of these clans.

There are "classes" of owls. Tank, assassin, and assistance.

Tanks are as they sound, tough, large, and strong. Assassins are, well, assassins. They use stealth and cunning, and ambush to attack their enemies and prey. And assistance often are young or small owls that are used to help others in a fight should they need it, though by all means the owls know when to help a friend in need.

There are four flocks in this forest.

The Talons, they focus on strength and are the cruelest.

The Hidden are focused on stealthy attacks that take much practice and skill, they are usually no too large or small, for they could not manuever or attack with the precision needed.

The Dwarves are often seen as easy targets, but are actually not so, for what they lack in size or strength, they make up for with bravery. They will run from a fight only if it is absolutely necessary.

The Alliance, these owls are a perfect mix of the other three tribes, and often strategize better. But they lack the numbers of the other flocks. The other flocks have about seven-thousand each. The Alliance has roughly four-thousand. (Fake numbers, but we can hope, or dream)

All four tribes compete for the rich hunting grounds where they have staked claims.

The Talons live in a...less than lively area, preferring to hunt the carnivores that live there to strike fear in the hearts of others, despite it not really working.

The Hidden live in a group of trees that had twisted and grown into eachother, giving for a maze of branches and vines wirth which these stealthy owls move through with trained ease.

The Dwarves live in the ground, using holes that are hidden in the underbrush and a complex maze of tunnels and dead ends, some filled with dealdy traps, like pits that only a friend can escape from, because a friend must help. It's hard to find their base, much less get in, but with patience and much digging, invaders can besiege them.

The Alliance live in a large and well guarded tree in the middle of a large clearing. It's easy to see, hard to besiege.

In order to keep from confusion in battle, the owls of the four tribes where war paint.

The Talons wear red and black war paint on their wings an other parts of their body, and often intentionally give themselves scars to look as if they've survived many a battle.

The Hidden wear paint depending on where they go and the weather. They wear greens and browns and other colors should they be attacking a forest. If attacking at night, they will paint themselves completely a blusish black with white spots, etc.

The Dwarves wear greens and yellows in swirling patterns around their eyes, then down their sides to their tail.

The Alliance wear an array of colors in their own design, as long as it does not resemble an enemies.

The Alliance is often at its weakest due to enemy spies, though rarely does this happen, for battle happens often, and little time is spent in taking learning the enemies' greatest weaknesses when their diving down at you from above.

All owls share the same jobs, except the leaders and generals, who are spending their time figuring out the enemies' movements and how to counter.

AND NOW to the form. I'm sorry for the long stuff above, but I felt I needed to explain everything thouroughly to try and avoid many questions.

Name:
Class (Species helps this, give good reason why you should be a class, such as the appearance of the owl.):
Flock (Why'd you join?):
Rank (Leader, general, warrior) (MUST TALK TO ME TO BECOME LEADER OF A FLOCK) (Generals need to show prowess in RP, battle included, then I will make them one if they so wish):
Appearance (picture, description, etc.):

Don't all go running for one flock. It's flock wars not life in a flock.

My form:
Name: Talon
Species: Barn Owl
Class: Assassin
Appearance: A normal Barn Owl with blue war paint on his wings and face, starting at his forehead, going around his eyes and ending at the end of his face.

RP can begin when I someone else joins.
Last edited by dinoman on Sat May 05, 2012 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Re: Owl Wars (A lot inside but please take the time)

Post by Summerbreeze »

My form:
Name: Sunwing ( Sun)
Species: Barn Owl
Class: Assassin
Flock: Um... You choose?
Appearance:
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 8gT_8PT8CA
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

(I'll put you in the Hidden, if you won't choose, I meant to put my self in the Alliance but I forgot it in my form.)

Talon watched as many species of owls flew below and above, all types of sizes, ages, colors, and shapes. He was holding onto a branch outside his hollow, taking in the rare calm. "Talon, you are called for, a battle is beggining, against the Hidden." A screech owl said to the barn owl before taking off. Talon sighed and spread his wings and took off with the force of different types of owls to attack the Hidden.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Sunwing looked around her. Owls everywhere but not to be seen. She was not meant to be seen and she knew it. But then again that would not change the fact that the Alliance was attaking her only home. The last battle had been bloody, she had lost her own brother. He was in the T.L.A. Ambush too. T.L.A. standfor Tactical lecture assitence. That means they come up with plans all of the different ways others could attack. We have the solution. Right now owls streaked across the sky. No attempt to be hidden at all but they were, of course. Sun was 1st in line, so she and five others took off in a range of 5 minutes they had taken down 13 rival owls. The hidden so far, only had one death.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Talon just managed to spot an enemy barn owl while the ambush raged and the Alliance force tried to find their enemies. Talon screeched and dived down from above, talons out to grab his enemy of the same species.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Sun had seen it. Her child friend get hit by another barn owl. "Ellie!" She screeched. She flew towards the owl claws aiming at his back...
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Talon sliced the barn owl's throat, letting the body fall to the ground, he looked up to return to the sky when he caught the glint of the sun on the enemy's talons. Another Barn Owl. He tried to get out of the way but found a talon slice his side. He screeched in pain and anger before attacking the enemy himself, talons out to grab it, aimed for the wings, this one would be a prisoner, because the small skirmish was winding down and the alliance force was shaken, but still hanging strong to the small ambush force.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Sun could do nothing but protect. The two owls were the same size. So she put him in a headlock but instantly felt bad, " I will not kill you but you will not kill me, OK?
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Talon found himself in a headlock between the female's talons, and tried to fight, but found it hopeless. "Fine, I'll act like I didn't see you, now let's go our seperate ways while we have the chance." Talon said. If and when he was let go, he and the Alliance force would return to the tree, leaving Sunwing the only survivor. Or maybe he was taken prisoner, leaving him as a casualty.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

She seemed a bit shaky about. " 1...2...3..." She let go.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Talon's mind was racing, go back on his word or not? The time came to decide when she let go. He flexed his talons, almost as if deciding to attack, then flew off, saying. "No more are in the area, return to the tree!" The alliance owls did so, no prisoners, and fifteen casualties in all. The lack of prisoners caused by the fact that all but one enemy was on the ground, covered in their own blood.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

The hidden flew back to their tree too. And of all the people that could die the Gods must have chose Ellie. So while everyone was about, being happy and such, she sat on a limb and mourned.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

The Alliance had brought back the fifteen fallen and buried them, mourning for the rest of the night until day came, and sleep took them, thinking, hoping, no attacks would happen. Talon gazed out back at the direction of the Hidden's side of the forest.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

The leader of hidden force leader came to cogradulate her. " Oh no, the real her is Ellie." The leader looked at her and the leader spoke " I will go tell her then" she said flying over to and owl was NOT Ellie.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Talon went into his hollow and scraped the dried blood from his talons, before tucking his head under his wing and falling asleep.