Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

War of the packs (Wolf RP)

Post by Foxesrule »

Plot
______

There are two packs: Pack Of The Full Moon and Pack Of The Solar Eclipse. Although they often fight, now theres a war that won't stop- Until one of the packs become extinct.

Form and other stuff

Character Name:
Description/Picture(Unrealistic markings/fur accepted):
History (Optional):
Pack (Leave blank to be a loner):
Other (Optional):

This is mine:

Character Name: Fang
Description/picture: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/ ... Scream.jpg
History: Fang was born as a loner, and accepted into the pack so he isn't trusted.Much.
Pack:Pack Of The Full Moon
Other:

You can only make one form.

All forum rules apply. (That includes no bob modding!)

(I know the plot wasn't detailed..But oh well)

Accepted forms:
Fang (Foxesrule)
Bloodflow (Summerbreeze)
Last edited by Foxesrule on Sat May 19, 2012 6:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Re: War of the packs (Wolf RP)

Post by Summerbreeze »

Character Name: BloodFlow
Description/Picture(Unrealistic markings/fur accepted): http://magickalgraphics.com/Graphics/Mi ... magick&usg
History (Optional):Born to a cruel mother and father and constantly snarled and swiped at she left her den. She crossed the border into a pack whoms name is unknown. They greeted her vicsiously, but let her stay. One day the alpha of the unknown pack told her to get out. Still a pup, she said no, and all of the wolves stared. And then the alpha female came trotting out. And gave a swipe meant to kill. But it did not kill because she stepped back just in time. but it still tear the flesh next to her eye a drop of blood trickeld down her face and she licked it,thus she was named BloodFang. That night she ran as fast as she could across the border and meet a pack that accepted her. But then they asked for her name. So she stood tall, her white fluffy hair gleaming in the moonlight. She paused, thinking and than said: "My name is BloodFang!"
Pack (Leave blank to be a loner): Pack of the full moon
Other (Optional):
She is a killer and will stop at nothing to be the best. She is also only one year old.
Also look up white wolf on google and stop at the graphics pic of the one with a scar. *Sorry*
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Accepted. You can start roleplaying now if you want! :wink:
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

One day Blood left to go hunting for she was a hunter now, and came across an abnormal wolve. So being in her prime she got up and stalked towards it. Its name was Fang he was in a vital, important, powerful pack. She was terrified but felt a jolt of admiration, as she inhaled deeply and realized he was in the same pack as her. She was happy but the wolve somthing was wrong with him... He isn't trusted. So she stalked away and looked back at the wolve. She scenced his name was Fang. What an abnormal name she thought to her self. But then she pivoted around and said one word. Now think closley about her everywhere the young canine had been. And everything she had seen. So why did she remember this darned wolve?! Anyways she turned and said a word that fit all of her emotions: Rememberme?

She said it fast and slurred it so it counts as one word. And she jumped when the wolve.....
(Your turn :) )
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Snarled. "I smell some wolves Pack from of the Eclipse. Get ready to fight!" Fang's fur on his neck rised.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh My Gosh. Oh my Gosh. Oh My gosh.
She yelped and surrenderd. She was very scared. And the jolt of attraction was gone. But instead she lay there and whimperd like a pup. She wanted Silvertounge The Female Mother But Silver could not come. She would not come. So she expressed her feelings in a shaky but clear song. The song of the full moon. so when she fineshed she relized she was small he was big and had lots of combat. So she said "Please... Please." And that was all. She closed her eyes and waited for a painful blow to the head. But what she got was....
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

A simple laugh. "I fooled you!" Fang howled with excitment. "You should have smelt that there were no rival wolves!"
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

She stood up and glared and said this " YOU STUPID WOLVE! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID???" she took i moment to calm down.
Then said, I was born there.
The fur on her neck rised, as she said ready to fight? She was horrorfied by her own actions. But she let the left over anger wash it away.
But she did not relize that to him she was a pup. and that reached in her chest and ripped out her heart as she thought about it.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Fang cocked his head to one side. "What do you mean?" but after he said that, he walked away. He could smell something...Fox! Fang soon saw the orange wolf-like creature, and was amazed to hear it say:
".....A wolf!" Fang tried to talk to it.
"I can speak fox? Or is it you who speaks wolf?" he barked. The fox replied:
"You can speak fox, mister!" Fang nodded and walked over to a bush. He had a forest of questions in his head. Why can I speak fox? Am I special? Yes, sure, I ate a tiny, glowing blue stone accidentlly once, but does that matter? This must just be a dream!
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Fang did not know that the wolf was stalking him so he was still talking to that... thing so she decided to go alert the alpha male.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Summerbreeze wrote:Fang did not know that the wolf was stalking him so he was still talking to that... thing so she decided to go alert the alpha male.
((I walked away, if you read the post correctly. And the alpha male for now is called Frostbite until a real person roleplays as him
Foxesrule wrote: "You can speak fox, mister!" Fang nodded and walked over to a bush. He had a forest of questions in his head. Why can I speak fox? Am I special? Yes, sure, I ate a tiny, glowing blue stone accidentlly once, but does that matter? This must just be a dream!
.))
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Oh sorry!
Bloodfang was mad so she stalked home again. bajeezus she thought, am i that un-intelligent? Why would he care? why did he prank me like that? He is much older than I and i dont even act that way! She got up at the sight of a fox. she reconsidered it but then went out of the den and bit into the female foxes neck. She dragged it in her den to deliver the death blow. After she regained her energy she dragged it to the main den and set it down at FrostBite's paws. He looked down on her. She did not like the way his eyes met hers, so she staggered off. Not willing to think of what had been going on, she inhaled deeply and her mind said one word: Pups! She did not care who the pups father or mother was or if they would bring her rank down. But nothing could drown her joy as she threw back her head and howeld Pups! Then she saw it somthing was watching her... It was a... Whole Pack! She knew the pack but they did not know her. So she ran and ran and ran and ran until she could not anymore. But then She saw it. it saw her. And they agreed to both retreat. What she saw a lone wolf a male. as they backed up her paw got poked and she yelped. that is when the wolf charged. and she got bit. It hurt alot and she wished she would have stayed calm but she did not. That night was the first night she killed with regret. and she told herself she would never do it again. She went home to an emtey den and slept:
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

((I don't really understand the post you just posted, but for now I'll just get on and roleplay.))

Flame sprinted back to the pack's camp, not noticing the smell of Pack of the Eclipse. He walked into his den and lay down, about to go to sleep, and heard snarls. And smelt Pack of the Eclipse. They were invading! Flame ran to the den where the pups were, to protect them, and a brown wolf leapt on him, growling. Flame easily threw off the brown she wolf, and pounced on her, bit her neck and she ran away, tail between her legs. While he had finished the wolf off, two black wolves had snuck into the pup's den. He hadn't noticed, so not seeing any more wolves in the clearing, he walked back to his den, while the two black wolves stole a newborn pup- so young it couldn't speak and ran back to their own territory unnoticed.