* Winter Forest RP *

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Lex
Adult Bluebird

Re: * Winter Forest RP *

Post by Lex »

Taking flight after him, she glided threw the sky. Wind ruffled her feathers lightly as she took position to land. Closing her wings, she picked up some moss from her beak. "Okay."
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

He mumbled through the moss in his beak. "Follow me." He then flew back to the nest and placed the moss neatly in the nest. He then stared at the nest, thinking how much more Moss it would take to make the nest warmer.
For science!
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Jay knodded, returning to the sky. Flapping her wings, she scanned the area for the nest. Finding it in site, she lowered down adding the moss to the nest.
Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Name : Duke
Picture/Description :Image
Personality : Don't let his good looks fool you,Duke is kind've a goofy not so smart wolf.He's also dramatic and not so in to other female wolves.
History : Duke and he's siter were abandon by their mother who couldn't take care of them.A human had found them and nursed them back to health.When they got older and stronger,they were released back to the wild.Hopefully,they'll make it through.

Siblings : Delilah
Partner :-
Crush :-
Parents :-
Other :-

Name : Delilah
Picture/Description :Image
Personality : Delilah is a smart,brave,and beautiful wolf.She can be a bit mean sometimes (ispecialy to her brother)But,sometimes she can be really nice.She's also flirty.
History :Same as Duke

Siblings : Duke
Partner :-
Crush :-
Parents :-
Other :Hates getting her fur wet
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

... Welcome to the RP! :D

Accepted! 8D
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Lord looked up to the darkening sky, "There's gonna be a storm." he groaned as he went into the nest. "I wouldn't go in the water, if lightning striked the water you'd be shocked."
For science!
Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Duke followed his sister in the snowy forest.His paws were aching from padding up this snowy hill.When they finally went to the top,Duke slid down into a big pile of snow."Wahooo!!!! That was fun!" He barked when he got out the snow."Your so inmature",Duke heard his sister say."Oh,come have some fun!" Delilah rolled her eyes."I'm not in the mood for having fun right now" She barked,"all I wanna do right now is to go back to the den and fall asleep." Duke shooked the snow out of his fur.What a party pooper.

Delilah padded past her brother and headed toward the way to their den.She heard her brother paw steps behind her.Delilah saw a river straight ahead.When she came close she could clearly see that it was frozen,but the ice was to light for them to walk over it."Come Duke,lets go around".Duke padded toward the river,"Are you kidding?! Lets walk over it.It'll be faster if we do that." Delilah shook her head "And dangerous.It's too light for us to walk on it".Duke ignored her and put his paw on the ice,"dosn't seem light to me".Then he lefted his whole body one it "GET DOWN! Your gonna break it!" Duke began jumping on it "This is fun!" He barked.To Delilahs horror the ice broke and Duke fell in yelping. "DUKE!!!!!!!!"
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Jay sighed, "Great.". She stretched her wings then tucked them back besides her body.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Lord smiled warmly "We'll get through." He looked into the distance then tucked his head into his wings as he fell asleep.
For science!
Iconolate
Bluebird Chick

Post by Iconolate »

Hey there :D

I actually RP advancely on wolf rp sites, so.. awesomeness! ^.^

Well, here's my form..

Name: Shruikan
Picture: Something from my real rp :D I made it myself!

This is actually one of my worst pictures, but the only one for my wolf.

Personality: Unknown
History: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Partner: None currently
Crush: None currently
Parents: Unknown
Other: IDK and unknown

Image <-- Shiny.. Click it save a baby dragon's life...

C:
Jade
Baby Gecko

Post by Jade »

Duke opened his eyes and saw a beautiful forest around him.He got up and padded through the forest.He saw a gray female wolf in the distents.He padded toward her."Where-where am I ?" He said to the the wolf."Dreaming",was her answer.Duke looked confused."Dreaming? What do you mean am dreaming?" The she-wolf came closer,then she started to disapiar.The whole forest was vanishing! Duke opened he's eyes and saw Delilah in front of him.She nugded him "I'm glad your alive".

Delilah saw her brother clumsily get up."Are you ok ?" She asked. "Yeah" Duke answer."Come,lets go home".
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Name : Tranquility
Picture/Description : A strong, fast, pretty young female with an almost white coat that has a golden shimmer to it
Personality : Extremely calm, even in the most annoying, scary, etc. situations, she is very peaceful and kind, also quite quiet but still fairly outgoing. She is a very loving mother and likes to play and run.
History : She got seperated from her herd like many others when they had to flee from hunters, she did have a son but they shot him.

Siblings : Had a few older ones from the herd before she got seperated
Partner : Never had one
Crush : No one yet
Parents : Her father is dead however she is unsure wether her mother is still with her old herd or not
Other : She is searching for a herd or some one to start a herd with
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Wild, what species?
For science!
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Oh sorry, a deer
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Accepted, begin roleplaying.
For science!