Let's try something...

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Kazz
Adult Bluebird

Re: Let's try something...

Post by Kazz »

Summerbreeze wrote: Species: Domestic Feline [AKA a fox),
A Red gem encased with gold hanging tight from her neck.
Like 1000angles pointed out, a fox is a canine. Domestic implies it's once been tamed. Feline implies it's a cat.

Also, unlike what she said, your gem can be red, however, it is not encased in gold.
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Kazz, am I legitly the only one who got what you meant about the "no form" thing?

also, I pointed it out tooooo. unloved face.
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
Kazz
Adult Bluebird

Post by Kazz »

Yup. Also, I didn't notice. Heh... ^_^;

Why don't you start interacting so this rp doesn't die~
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

If I remember correctly, you stated that you gave us the option to create a form and was going to work on it later or was too lazy to make one, something like that. Forgive me if something has changed.

Day's ears perked, eyes widened as he swore he heard the sound of running water. Looking to the right, he noticed tall plants that were seated close to one another. He found it odd, but pushed that aside and let instincts take over. Water. He rushed, slipping into the shaded area and found it hard to walk over these bunches of odd leaves. With each step came a crunch, and he didn't know how anyone could hunt here without creating so much annoyance in this relaxing place. Though dark and somewhat eerie, the leaves waving above with light peeking through and the unorganized mess on the floor below made him feel a mix of uncertainty and somewhat of a delight. This hyena loved adventure, or so he remembered. The stream was rather small, but as soon as he crunched his way over he stepped on the edge and leaned forward, trying to look for a mirror image of himself. This area was far too shady for him to make out a difference, and so he tried to find areas where the light peeked through and touched the water. He was finally able to make out a shape of himself in the water with a sort of red shine on his chest. Was it the thing pressed against him? Was he bleeding? He knew he wasn't in pain, but he was afraid that he'd forgotten a sort of wound on his chest. Then again, does blood actually shine like that? It looks like it's sparkling on the water too as he swayed himself out of curiosity as to what would happen. Blinking, the hyena stared, maybe in confusion or awe, or he's losing his mind.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Lol no. she meant to describe your character in the post itself. "The cats brown, spotted fur rippled in the wind"
or whatever.

Correct me if I'm wrong Kazzy
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Nile frowned, the smell and sound of water rushing into his senses. Bounding towards it, paws passing over grass, stone and dirt as he happily made his way into the clearing. The area was shadowed, and tall plants bunched together near the smal rushing flow of water. The small stream was littered with stones and shiny peddles. Rays of light coming from the sun above danced through the leaves as they swayed and rustled. Nile cocked his head, looking at the shimmering water and took a step forward gingerly, the grass lapping at his ankles and leaves crunching under-foot. He was oblivious to the other figure that was near-by.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(I'm so sorry! I forgot I was a part of this! xD Anyway, I will start...)

Sierra woke up with absolutely no idea where she was. She looked around, confused at the surroundings. It took her a few minutes to get the strength to stand. Afterwards, she took a step. She gasped at the sound of crunching on a twig. She quickly walked away from the twig. She decided to try again. This step was much quieter. She tried her voice. "Where am I?" To her surprise, it was perfectly fine. She looked all around. This is strange, she thought, I don't remember anything. As she inhaled the fresh smell of clean grass, she also inhaled the scent of berries. As the wolf followed the scent of berries, she saw many things that she recognized, but couldn't remember. Finally, she got to the berries. She was very hungry and started chowing down. The berries were a dark purple color and had bumps everywhere. They were also soft and squishy. Sierra ate every berry off the bush, then laid down for a short nap.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Nile walked closer, till his toes were in the refreshingly cold water. An reddish orange glitter in the water made him freeze, staring at a grey wolf in the water, who stared right back. The word Reflection rang in his head over and over, and he nodded to himself.

My reflection... Yes. My...Me. It's me.

He gazed interestedly into the water before he saw that glint of reddish orange again. It glinted from the center of his chest, nestled comfortably in his fur. He glanced up and made eye contact with his reflection, seeing his eyes matched the color of the gem that hung from his neck.

((yo Angels, you can change it to nighttime on that forest rp if you want, btw))
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

((Ok))

Sierra woke up from her nap. She stretched and just cuddled right back in her ball. She was way too lazy to get up.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Kazz
Adult Bluebird

Post by Kazz »

The day has been uneventful. The sun, now setting, had been warm, bright, and perfect, and there had been only a calm breeze ruffling the tips of the grasses and crawling through the thickly knotted branches of the forest trees.

With the arrival of the night, a soft rumbling echoes through the air, promising disaster.

The thick night air hid the first blow; When the earth fell away, disappearing into an endless abyss of darkness. The edges of the world are now jagged, and still crumbling, being claimed by the black.

The moon rises then, ascending into the sky with haste to try to make up for her tardiness. The world is illuminated again, but this time under a cold, blue light. You can see your surroundings again, and, only meters away, the edge of the land and the dark unknown below. You can see it cracking, and then tumbling away, rocks and chunks descending soundlessly from the cold moonlight, the dark edge crawling towards you.

[You guys should run into each other in escaping this little problem. It's falling at about half a metre every minute, but any ground too close to the edge is relatively unstable.]
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Sierra woke up to soft rumbling. As she looked around, she saw ground tumbling down to darkness. She howled in fear. She ran fast as possible, howling in fear. She ran into a forest, but it was dark. She tried to tell what way to go, but she was afraid she would fall into darkness.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Amigaaaaaaaad))

Nile yelped in fear and surprize as the ground underneath him cracked and split, the water from the stream rushing into it and the trees tumbled gracefully down. The large, seemingly endless abyss eerily groaned and the ground shook angerly. Tumbling back and away from the abyss, his backside stumbled and bumped into a solid, but fluffy mass. He whipped around, eyes wild and fearful as he stared at the hyena. The ground underneath him crumbled and he yelped again before leaping wildly away from it, sending him right into the startled hyena.
(I'll assume he's startled xD?)
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

As Sierra howled and yelped, she had not been paying attention to where she was going in the forest. She yowled into a tree, then howled into a bush. Tghough she shook it off fast, she was still a little dizzy and had a head ache. She could hardly see where she was going, and ran into more things. She fell over and was knocked out from being tired, dizziness, headache, and clonking her head. It was only for a minute, because she was awake when the earth was still tumbling down. Though, she was very dizzy now, she couldn't make out very much but the ground falling beneath her.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

waiting for Alex to post)
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Waiting for anyone to post xD)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥