Dinosaur Island RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

dinoman
Adult Mouse

Re: Dinosaur Island RP

Post by dinoman »

Soro and Neyla had eaten, and Neyla was guarding the nest, though it would take a while before eggs filled it.
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Finally, the nest was finished. It was about ten feet up, mainly to keep away from tall predators like t-rex. Talon spent most of her time there, fussing about it. Quick hunted constantly now, and Talon was getting more and more aggressive. Eventually, she kicked him out of the nest altogether. One night she layed 14 eggs into the huge nest. She would not let Quick come up, male deinychus were known cannibals.
Vegan: The other white meat.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Serabi and Diphilo weren't going to have eggs for a while. In the meantime, they hunted together, wasting most of their day.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Talon was incredibly bored. She decided she didn't like egg sitting, but went on with it anyway and observed the area under her. There was a noise like a bark and her mate, Quick, climbed up. He had a bit of meat with him as an offering, so she wouldn't kill him on sight. Female deinychus get very aggressive during the breeding season. She cooed, telling him it was ok, and took a chance by letting him near the eggs.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

One day, Serabi felt it, then went to her nest. After a while, there were two little eggs in the nest, and she was happy as ever!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

After a few days, Neyla was staying close to the nest while Soro went alone to hunt. The reason of Neyla's guarding being ten eggs in their nest, covered with dirt and dead plants. But they'd be lucky if more than two hatched.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Quick showed himself to be trustworthy around the nest, so Talon could finally escape and do what she loves to do. Nest raiding.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Serabi was determined to keep egg-eating dinos away from the nest, and Dilipho to help, even though he wasn't worried.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Talon traveled by tree, jumping and climbing across branches. Her amazing sense of smell brought her above a dilophosaurus nest. She hid quietly, waiting for the parents to leave the nest exposed. The knack to stealing dilophosaurus eggs was to be out of sight, so they couldn't hit you with poison.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Talon climbed down silently, hiding in the underbrush. The female dilophosaurus was keeping a close watch, the male was a little more layed back. Talon formed a plan: wait 'till the female goes to get a drink or a bite to eat or something, leaving the male only to watch the nest. Then, she would wait untill he is at his most relaxed, maby taking a nap, and dash as quickly and quietly as she could. For now, Talon waited.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro was travelling out again, searching for prey, when scents of rival predators attacked his nose. He snorted and roared angrily before following the scents of dilophosaurus, deinonychus, and eggs. He'd have a yolky snack before catching food for Neyla.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Talon judged the moment. The female dilophosaurus had gone to chase another nest raider, and the male was napping beside the nest. She charged in to grab a couple eggs before they knew what happened.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro appeared around the bend and saw a raptor preparing to raid a nest. He roared angrily and charged out, ground shaking with each step, contiuing his stream of angry roars.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

The roar startles Talon. She looks up to see a t-rex approaching. Quickly, she grabs an egg and climbs a tree. She makes her escape that way, by hopping trees.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro roared angrily before turning to the nest, only the anguished roars of Neyla draw him away. (I don't think you shou