Adult Mouse

Re: Dinosaur Island RP

Post by dinoman »

(For everyone?)
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Serabi's leg had healed and she was flying again. "I still need to find a home..." she said.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

(Yes.)
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro had learned quickly, and grew as well, he was now a large adult, but still smaller than the opposite gender. And now, he was looking for a meal, of any kind.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Elena had died during the years, but Aries had survived. He had matured, but there were two things left to do. Finding love and being dominant. Feros had been killed by a fierce Majungasaurus. Aries was a bit more fierce than usual. This was because of maturing and fighting for Alpha status. There were two Dilophosaurs left: Him and a male called Micheal. Micheal was more demanding of a male then Aries. Both were even in strength and speed, but Aries was smarter.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Serabi had been soaring for a while now. Her wings were soar and heavy now. She saw a small cliff and sat down there. She was hungry, lonely, and tired. "As soon as my strength comes back," she said, "I'll hunt and look for a home more."
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Aries drove himself into the enemy's side, knocking Micheal down. Mucheal was weak now; Aries had won, and was proven as the right Dilophosaurus for Alpha. Aries finished off Micheal and walked to the oldest Dilophosaur. The old one nodded, then Aries walked in the middle of the circle, with the dead Micheal in a ditch. Feros had told him that the dinosaurs migrate to Delias Swamp to get a mate, if he was an alpha. "Move." Aries commanded his pack, heading towards Delias Swamp.

(Pterodactyls mate at Mount Yukolio caves by the way.)
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro growled as the smell of weakness came into his nostrils. He followed the scent on the air until he found the source. An injured Parasaurolophus limped along, calling for a herd that had long abandoned it. Soro charged out of the trees and the hadrosaur "ran" as fast as it could. It did not get far, however, before Soro bit into its back and pulled it back, tossing it a small ways and onto the ground. It struggled to get up, but Soro finished the hadrosaur quickly. He then ate his fill before continuing on. He was moving to Delias Swamp, where he would find a mate and continue the process of life.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(I'll just pretend I'm already there then.)

Serabi looked around and saw dead dinosaurs everywhere. She soared down and picked off one that recently died. She heard another Pterodactyl and turned around. It was a large male. And it was landing!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

(Dinosaurs will have to fight for mates, this includes Pterodactyls. So be careful when trying to find a mate.)
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(I know.. I have it all planned....)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro soon came to the swamp, and it was not the prettiest sight. Some dinosaurs lay dead, others injured badly. But, males ahd to fight for the female they were interested in. A female tyrannosaurus was scrounging about the dead dinosaurs, looking for a meal. Soro began to approach when another male charged out at him and bit at Soro, who was taken by shock and fell. The other male roared triumphantly. He was obviously full of himself, and seemed to be younger than Soro by about a month. Soro pushed himself back to his feet and growled as the young male approached the very obviously annoyed female. Soro roared and charged at the male, who turned just in time to see Soro get near. The young male quickly got out of the way before turning to face Soro. The two roared at eachother before charging. The younger male got the first hit in with a bit to Soro's lower neck. Soro roared in pain and pulled away from the other male before retaliating by biting the male's maw, clamping the victim's jaws together. He let out a muffled roar and shook his head left and right, but Soro followed the steps, continuing to strengthen his bite until there was much cracking and the front of the male's jaw became slack, the jaw bone having broken. Soro roared and the other ran off, but the noise had attracted another male.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Serabi watched as the male came closer. She then heard another pterodactyl and watched as it charged in-air at the other. There was much noise, which seemed to attract another. All three were fighting and Serabi was frightened. She then became less shocked and more relaxed as she tried to guess which would win. She watched as the first bit the second in the leg, and the third scratch the seconds eye. The second bit the third on the wing while the third screeched in pain. As the second released the pterodactyl, it turned to the first and began it all over again. Serabi watched as the third came down, trying to get up. It hit it's head on a rock and Serabi turned back to the others. They had already lost lots of blood which could be found everywhere. But now they both flew away. As Serabi tried to figure out why, they came back, talons out. They were dive-bombing each other fiercely. The first hit the other around 3 out of 4 times a minute as the second hit 2 out of 4. Finally the first almost missed the second's wing, but got it and started ripping it up. The second screeched in pain and fell to the ground. It hit it's chest as Serabi turned to the first. It was heading towards her again.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Aries and his pack had made it to the swamp, seeing that there were other packs. Aries showed his frill to the other Dilophosaurs, hoping a female would be attracted.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

The male had successfully won Serabi. She flew up to him and they started looking for a home together.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥