Dinosaur Island RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

dinoman
Adult Mouse

Re: Dinosaur Island RP

Post by dinoman »

Soro roared angrily before turning to the nest, only the anguished roars of Neyla draw him away. (I don't think you should RP for other people...)
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

(Well, 100angles wouldn't reply, and as they say, "The show must go on!")
Vegan: The other white meat.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(I am a pterodactyle if you RPed me.... now im confused...)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

(must be thinking of...whoever plays the dilophos, and how does a raptor climb a tree anyway?)
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

(If their claws can make them climb sauropods, why not trees? Sorry 100angles, who is the dilophosaurs?")
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

(Those are small forms of pterodactyls...)
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

(I wont use Aries anymore.)

Name: Scarface
Species: Spinosaurus
Personality: The biggest, most aggressive and most dangerous Spinosaurus in the island.
Description: A reddish body with a few scars. He is known as the toughest theropod around. Nobody messes with him.
Family: None
Mate: He doesnt want one.
Other: None

Name: Gigas
Species: Giganotosaurus
Description: Black body with red eyes.
Personality: Will RP!
Mate: Doesnt want one.
Family: None
Other: None
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scarface drank up his fill of water. The swamp had been empty because Scarface was feared for a long time. He soon left the area, and it was full of dinosaurs again. He roared, scaring away all the dinosaurs in the area.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Talon returned to her nest with a egg for Quick. She let him go hunting while she took care of their eggs. The morning was peaceful, nothing much happened.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro returned to find a pair of daspletosaurs attacking Neyla, trying to get at the nest. Soro charged at his smaller and older cousins and bit one in the back, his teeth sinking into its spine and breaking it. The other ran away as its mate was killed. Soro followed to see if they had a nest.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

It was night when Talon heard a crack, and a desperate whimper. She looked up to see a little snout poking out of one of the eggs. She gently broke it open and cleaned the young raptor. It looked like a baby bird, it had only the beginnings of feathers, and a large head. She cooed softly, knowing the rest would hatch soon.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro had raided the daspletosaurus nest, destroying and eating eggs. Some yolky from being dead eggs, some being babies that were about to be born. He returned to Neyla, who was eating the daspletosaurus, when there was some chirping and cracking. Soro and Neyla peered down at the nest, to find three small tyrannosaur babies standing there, small, scaley, and one looking like Soro while the other two looked like Neyla.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

The morning light reached the tree and revealed 9 little raptors. Talon was watching Quick closely again. There wasn't much to fear from him, chicks triggered a don't kill signal in adults, but still some could snap. The chicks, while they couldn't see, could smell the meat he was holding and were screaming for food, again just like birds. Talon let Quick near, and decided he could be trusted.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro returned in the morning from a late night hunt with a young stegosaurus dragging slightly in his mouth. Three little tyrannosaurus chicks screamed for food, they were the ones that survived. Neyla and Soro ate the dead eggs in the night. Soro dropped the carcass and the chicks ran at it, eating as much as they could, they then retreated and let Soro and Neyla feed.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Talon went hunting for easy prey. She instintivly went towards a old dried lake bed that had a odd, yet familier smell. It was the nesting grounds of the sauropods. she dug up a nest and screeched with glee. Talon picked up as many as she could carry and sprinted home.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

The family of tyrannosaurs soon fell asleep in the shade of a large tree, not caring to get rid of the carcass.