Dinosaur Island RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

dinoman
Adult Mouse

Re: Dinosaur Island RP

Post by dinoman »

Soro roared at the other tyrannosaurus, who growled and looked about to charge when it saw the other male, whos front of his jaw was broken and hanging from the rest of his mouth. The other male looked at that tyrannosaurus, then back to Soro, then turned and hurried away. Soro roared triumphantly, and approached the female, who was waiting patiently for her victor.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

"We should go back to the nesting grounds to lay the eggs." Serabi said to her mate, Dilipho. "Okay. That place has so many memories..." he replied. "Indeed it does..." she responded. They turned and headed for nesting grounds.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Aries had gotten a mate and was heading upwards the nesting grounds, with the female's name being Sapphire. Sapphire was pregnant and really happy. "Well, how do you feel?" she asked Aries. "Pretty good." Aries replied. "So what now?" Sapphire asked. "We need to build a nest for the eggs." came the reply.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

As the two were on their way, they talked about their childhood. How it was like and such.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro had courted and successfully become the mate of the female, named Neyla. Soro knew to be submissive near her, she was after all, a female, which were larger than the males in his kind. They did manage to talk some as they returned to the nesting grounds. Mostly it was of where in the nesting grounds they would build their nest.
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Aries spotted a cave and decided to make the nest there. It was a good spot, because the wet season was coming.
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Name: Talon
Species: Deinonychus
Description: A sly and patient deinonychus. Has bright yellow eyes.
Personality: Sadistic, will never pass up a free meal. Also enjoys following other dinos.
Scars: Some on her tail from when an adult tried to eat her as a baby.
Picture:http://images.wikia.com/sauropedia/imag ... nychus.jpg
Other: Has a taste for eggs.

Ill just start as an adult since you all are, is that ok?

Talon peered through the undergrowth, watching an iguanadon she and her parents have been stalking. They sneak up carefully, when a noise scares the iguanadon. It's two t-rexes stomping around. Talon hisses quietly in frustration, then runs away. Her parents have become more hostile to her, and as she approaches they both growl and puff up their feathers. Talon runs away, tired of all the threats.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

The two pterodactyls spotted a cliff with a roof. It was a good shelter for rain.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro and Neyla returned to the forest where Soro was born, and Neyla began to build the nest while Soro went off to hunt.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

As Serabi bult a nest, her mate went off to hunt. He was gone for no more than 3 hours, as he brought back a very decent sized dead dinosuar. It was just as big as Serabi. Dilipho and her ate what they could, then put it in the back of the cavish cliff.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro located a herd of edmontosaurs. Two youngsters having wandered from the herd. Soro quickly ran out at them and ran them back to the nest, where Neyla grabbed one and Soro chased after the other, before grabbing it by the back and crushing its spine, before dragging it back to the nest.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Talon, now pack less, wanders around until she notices a male following her. As soon as she looks at him, he starts showing off bright blue feathers on his head and arms. Suddenly, another male bursts from the undergrowth and a fight breaks out. The victor is the male who was following her, and he continues to show off. Talon decides to let him stay as her mate, and they both start wandering to the nesting grounds, hunting on the way.
Vegan: The other white meat.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

When they got to the nesting grounds, they both started looking for a good tree. It had to be tall and strong to support a nest of deinonychus and keep the eggs safe. Quick, the male, called over Talon to a tall coniferous tree. Talon climbed up, testing the branches. She accepted it, and they both started gathering mud and branches to make a nest about ten feet across.
Vegan: The other white meat.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

After finishing the nest, they ate the rest of the dinosaur. It was a large nest with twigs, pebbles, and ferns.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

(Would you like to join Cretaceous Mongolia Roleplay?)

Aries stared at Reiko. He had been watching the sun setting. "Uncle?" Aries asked. "Yes?" Reiko replied.