Dinosaur Island RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Dinosaur Island RP

Post by Alpha Ridley »

This takes place on Dinosaur Island, a hidden island in the Indian Ocean, where all dinosaurs roam, with habitats everywhere. Prepare to survive!

Rules are the same. You must start as a hatchling; I'll let you all know when to skip to mating age.

Locations

Delias Swamp- The mating grounds. Here you must find a mate.
Nesting Grounds- Here is where all you rpers will begin. Hatching out and finding your mother is your first objective.
White Lake- A freshwater lake with white sand, but filled with Deinosuchus.
Sarei Hills- The Ceratopsians love to graze here.
Eros Plains- This is the place of your biggest objective- Migrate to Delias Swamp.
Mount Yukolio- Dinosaurs go here to die; if they don't get killed by a predator.

Objectives:
1. Hatch out and find your mother.
2. Learn the ways of your species at Sarei Hills.
3. Survive until I declare Adulthood.
4. Migrate to Delias Swamp and find a mate there.
5. Go back to the Nesting Grounds where you or your mate will lay your eggs.
6. Train your hatchlings after they hatch.
7. Protect your family.
8. Find food at White Lake.
9. Reach the border of Mount Yukolio.
10. Rest in peace, my dinosaur.

Form (No Age because we all start as hatchlings.)

Name: Elena
Species: Triceratops
Description: A very tough Triceratops, Elena has green eyes to share her beauty.
Personality: Will RP!
Scars: A duo of scars on her back from a couple of Utahraptor.
Picture(Optional):
Other:

No acceptions needed.
Last edited by Alpha Ridley on Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Re: Dinosaur Island RP

Post by NatureHeart »

Name: Serabi
Species: Pterodacyl
Description: She is very strong, beautiful, and graceful looking.
Personality: See in RP!
Scars: None at the moment!
Picture(Optional):Baby: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... eg-PgN0n8g Adult: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... 1lcsrRq0os
Other: Not at the moment
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Elena opened her eyes to see pitch black darkness. Ramming her head into the black caused light to shine. Elena repeated this until she finally got out of her egg. Looking to see a couple of Maiasaura with their young. Looking around for her mother, Elena started to slowly walk, tripping often.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Serabi opened her eyes. All she saw was a black world. She had an urge to eat, though she didn't know why. She packed at the darkness and light was shown through the hole. She was still hungry and pecked more, with more light entering in. She arose from the egg shell and crawled onto the rocky ledge on which the nest was made. There was another egg, but it was cracked and egg whites were coming out. She felt a cool breeze and rose her head in it. Then she heard a screech. What was it?
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Elena smacked her head into a rock, causing her to fall over. Looking up, she saw a big face that instantly made her realize this was her mother. "There's my only daughter. I'll call you Elena, ok?". Elena nodded her head.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Serabi saw a figure over the sun and instantly knew it was her mother. It came over and threw the dead egg off the edge. " I shall call you Serabi, my daughter!"
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Elena looked at her mother as she turned around and stared at the nest. "Elena. My only child. My mate is dead. I must train her at Sarai Hills. Follow me, Elena." Elena's mother said, moving away. Elena followed her, saying "Me!" in the process. The mother Triceratops smiled and moved on.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

The mother pterodactyl took Serabi. "I have to take you to Sarei Hills. You must learn our ways. Your father never did, and he ended up getting poisoned." The mother took off into the air. Serabi felt the cool breeze run through her feathers as they went on their way.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Elena rammed into a tree. "Semifinal test completed. Now for your final test. Then you will be a true Triceratops.". Elena smiled and said: "Thank you mother.". The mother smiled back and looked at a decoy of an Allosaurus. "You must destroy this decoy.". "Ok mother.".
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Name: Soro
Species: Tyrannosaurus
Description: When he becomes an adult, he will become a strong male, even if not at the top of the carnviourous food chain.
Personality: In RP
Scars: Many from battles over the years all over his body
Picture:
Other:

Soro saw blackness, and tried to make a noise of worry, but he soon choked on a thick liquid, and lashed out with a leg, causing light to flood in, and the liquid to rush out of the opening, except for the bit that was too low to get to the hole. Soro kicked above him and made a hole in the top, and continued until he could poke his head out into the light. His pupils dilated quickly and he closed his eyes from the pain, until he could open his eyes without harm. He continues to kick at the shell of his egg until half of it was off and he could flip over onto his feet and stumble out of his leftover shell. He looked around, a nest of dirt and dead plants, and all over it was yolk, eggshells, and blood. Soro stumbled around and fell, struggling until he got up given his lack of arms. He let out a screech like chirp and looked around, managing to scratch a small portion of his scaley chest with his tiny arm's claws.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

"Wake up honey," the mother bird-reptile thing said "Wake up, we have arrived." Serabi must've fallen asleep. She was on a cliff,with lots of herbivores underneath it. "This is where you will learn our ways."
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Elena stared at the pile of leaves and sticks and started eating. "Well done. You are now a true Triceratops." Elena's mother, Deadra, said happily. "Am I really done! Woo!" Elena yelled, jumping around happily. " Triceratops stay in a herd. Come to the herd with me. I'm sure you'll meet some friends." Deadra said.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Serabi jumped off a small cliff and glided, feeling the wind. "Congratulations, honey!" Her mother, Elenore said "You have become a true pterodactyle!" Elenore glided down with her. "Am I really done? Woo hoo!" she glided faster, and flapped her wings. This was the best day ever!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Name: Aries
Species: Dilophosaurus
Description: Red eyes with black scales.
Personality: In RP
Scars: None
Picture: None
Other: N/A

Elena noticed her herd coming up. It had about 30 group members, with 5 male babies and 4 females. Elena smiled and met with the females. They made friends really fast, and Deadra smiled. Someday she will raise a family of her own, Deadra thought.

Aries opened his eyes, seeing light everywhere. Looking behind him he noticed the eggshell cracked. That was his eggshell. His father was alive, but his mother died of rabies. Looking up to his father smiling. "Well Aries, you are destined to be the leader of my pack. Soon, the frill will be yours." Arie's father, Feros, said.

(Dinosaur Island has a few unrealistic stuff, like Spinosaurus killing T-Rex and Dilophosaurus having frills and live in packs. Only the Alphas wear frills however.)
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(Spinosaurs could kill Tyranosorauses...)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥