Bug RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Re: Bug RP

Post by NatureHeart »

"Wow, I didn't think this through!" She said sarcasticly as she ran up the tree, into her hole. Some of the soldier ants followed and got caught in the web that she had made at the entrance of the hole. She quickly came out and killed a few, thinking of her feast!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

Alyria had already thrown herself at the spider. She had been hiding in nearby leaves, waiting.
"You fool!" she hissed angrily, unsheathing her stinger and hurling herself directly at Sporema. It probably wouldn't kill the dangerous black widow, but it would cause excruciating pain and it would be little she could do to satisfy the angry anthill.
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro struggled against his encapturing net as his fellow ants were killed. "HELP!" He yelled, hoping the soldiers would come to his aid, but they were far away, and probably could not hear him, then he saw the bee.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(You do know that once a honey bee has stung something it dies, right? O_o If you want to sting me I will let you in the next post...)
Sporema saw as the bee hurled its' self at her. The stinger barely missed her as she bolted across the web. "Hey!" she yelled, "What did I do to your bee hive?!"
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

(I told her that, wasps don't lose their sting, bees do, because the stinger is barbed and attached to their bodies.)
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

dinoman wrote:(I told her that, wasps don't lose their sting, bees do, because the stinger is barbed and attached to their bodies.)
(oh)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

All bees can sting other insects without losing their sting because their skin is soft enough. Trust me, I read it in Clan Apis, and everyone knows books are always right :roll:
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

( O.o)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Scarikas wrote:All bees can sting other insects without losing their sting because their skin is soft enough. Trust me, I read it in Clan Apis, and everyone knows books are always right :roll:
This is true. Wikipedia lies sometimes, but not with animals, I'm sure. It's because the skin of a mammal, like a human, is thicker than an insect's exoskeleton. The barbs catch more easily in a human. I even doubted it but I've been proven wrong before. All I can say is that Sporema has a problem now. So shall we continue?
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Name: Leena
Species: Ant
Rank (Applies to termite and ant. Worker, soldier, etc.): Soldier
Lives in (Ex: A tree, on the ground, in an anthill): Anthill
Friends(Your own chars or others): Soro?
Appearance(Remember, some bugs are different that others):
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... twezkoyoBA
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
mistyfang
Bluebird Chick

Post by mistyfang »

Name: Kaana (say con-a)
Species: Yellowjacket Wasp
Rank (Applies to termite and ant. Worker, soldier, etc.): Worker
Lives in (Ex: A tree, on the ground, in an anthill): In a small hole, near where the termites live.
Friends(Your own chars or others): A beetle, who helps the colony look for food.
Appearance(Remember, some bugs are different that others) http://www.fcps.edu/islandcreekes/ecolo ... jacket.htm

(I'm just gonna rp a little)

Kaana buzzed around her home, looking for something to eat, she spotted a big piece of fruit lying near a huge stump, "Perfect!" She thought as she buzzed over, she hovered near by the fruit, making sure the coast was clear, before picking some up, and flying home. She told the whole colony about the fruit, and all the other workers followed her to the food, taking turns picking taking some.
ImageImageImage
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Name: Sharoka (Sha-Rock-A-)
Species: Brown Recluse spider
Rank (Applies to termite and ant. Worker, soldier, etc.): Nope.
Lives in (Ex: A tree, on the ground, in an anthill): Tree.
Friends(Your own chars or others): No friends, but is planning on making friends with the black widow.
Appearance(Remember, some bugs are different that others): http://www.light-science.com/images/304_1.jpg

(Roleplaying a bit, like an example)
Sharoka looked down at the war with the bee, the ants, and the black widow. She didn't care, and she began to spin her web. She began to spin, and made a little shelter. Sharoka saw a fairly large ant attempted to scamper up and kill the spider, and finished her web. Her web was at the entrance of a once to be bird nest, but it was comfy. The spider left her web to hunt, and went behind the little ant, and killed it then as quickly as she could ran up to her home. She began to eat it (And yes, Brown recluse do hunt their own prey, they can if they feel like though they have a web.) hungrily. After the snack, she weaved a web in front of her home to be safe, and fell in a deep sleep.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.