Bug RP

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

dinoman
Adult Mouse

Re: Bug RP

Post by dinoman »

Soro made it back to the ground and back to the anthill. "DO NOT!!!" He yelled, causing all eyes to go on him. "GO UP THAT TREE!" He continued, gesturing to the tree he just ran from with his antennae. "Black widow lives there!" This caused many gasps and from then on, everyone would occasionally glance at the tree in fear.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Sporema glared and shook in anger. She drank the ant's blood and looked at the anthill. She would have to find a way to get the ants in her web. But how? She plotted as she ran inside a small hole in the tree to think.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro noticed that dusk was arriving, the last few workers dissapeared into the hill, and the guards slowly returned, travelling through the tunnels to sleep in the first chamber they could find.

The next day, a rumbling could be heard above, the soldiers were awake quickly and moved out of the anthill to see what it was. "Holy-!" An ant yelled before everyone ducked back down to avoid the mantis that was walking past the anthill. The green carnivourous insect payed little mind to the morsels, for it was focused on the "Tree of Death" as the ants had named the tree where the black widow lived. The mantis climbed up the trunk and onto a branch over the hollow where the black widow had retreated to during he night, it was still early, so the mantis just sat on the branch and waited, staring down at the branch below.
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

Hey! I'm a huge Clan Apis fan:
http://www.jayhosler.com/clanapis.html
I'd LOVE to look like one of those anime-styled bees, jay puts so much character into them! :D
Clan Apis was just like an anime i'm telling you! The main character is even named "Nyuki"!

Name: Alyria
Species: Honey bee
Lives in: A hive on a branch high enough to be unseen by the ants
Friends(Your own chars or others): Has a friend rped by me in the hive, but is too obnoxious to be liked by anybody else.
Appearance: (look below)

My favorite panels:

Alyria flew downwards in a spiral. Her wings beated quietly, creating a tiny huuummm. Today was her first day out after metamorphasis, and as a young worker she was out to find flowers. The scent of a nearby flower lifted through her antlers as she flew, and her large eyes spotted the colorful stand-out of the flower's petals. She flew down towards it, but suddenly her wings seemed to betray her and she hit an invisible web hardly, making it slightly sway. She saw the world spinning before her, then realized she was upsidedown. One of her old friends, Mia, got caught in one of these once, and sadly didn't make it out before a horrifying wolf spider had devoured her. The spider had held her back so that she couldn't sting it. On the other hand, another one of her other friends landed in the lucky upside-down horizontal position and was able to surprise the spider with a stab in the middle of it's 8-eyes. Since spiders and other insects were not as frictional as hard-skinned animals, bees could inject weakening poison into other insects without getting any internal damage to themselves or their stinger. Though, the wolf spider was only weakened enough for her friend to get away, so Alyria guessed that whatever spider lived in this web would not be very affected either. Though, bees had enough poison to kill a praying mantis, and maybe her friend just didn't inject enough poison before flying away.
Alyria struggled some more, the familiar huummmm of her wings sounded in a deep note before getting tangled in more of the invisable web. Alyria grabbed one string with her leg and shook it furiously, making the whole web raddle, rustling the leaves loudly. She prayed a bird wouldn't snap her up in one bite from the helpless web. Finally, Alyria opened her jaws.
"Help"! she croaked.
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

The mantis looked below at the bee and flew down quietly and hovered in front of her. "Well, well. What have we here? Honey bee caught in a black widow web?" The mantis said, almost taunting her. He looked up at the hollow where the black widow still seemed to be. He then turned and began to slice carfully at the web with his grabbers. "I'm feeling generous today so I'm going to help you. I don't want you to waste your one sting for this spider, sadly for you, you aren't a wasp." It said before the bee was freed from the web.

Soro was first out of the anthill when the mantis left, looking left and right. "Coast is clear!" He called down, and the workers rushed out, going to search for food while the entrance guards did as they always did, guarded the entrance to the anthill.
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

bees could inject weakening poison into other insects without getting any internal damage to themselves or their stinger.
Alyria struggled in the web once more, but felt the silky thread her leg was stuck to loosen as a huge green shape lingered from her side view. She felt her wings free too, then heard a voice say "I'm feeling generous today so I'm going to help you. I don't want you to waste your one sting for this spider, sadly for you, you aren't a wasp," and at that moment the thread fell and she buzzed safely away from the web, until turning around to see the slick strings that she had first missed glitter visibly against the rays of sunlight. Alyria turned to the mantis. "Thank you," Alyria said before flying back to her home hive.
I AM A BANANA.
ImageImage
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

The caterpillar blinked as one of the worker ants simply took his leaf and had two others help her carry it around. Shrugging, he thanked them and began to inch back to his lovely tree. What a work out! He told himself as he took his time. He was underneath the grass, glad that is so as he is somewhat camouflaged by it and it would be hard to see him from above anyway. Soon enough he was able to inch his way onto the tree, carefully climbing onto it and being picky about what branch to feed on next. He decided to go for a higher one. Even though this one was higher, it was thicker and it didn't sway as much as the thin one below. He began to feed on his favorite leaves, making large circles in a sort of decorative way.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Soro watched the bee fly above. "Hmm..." A guard next to him said. This particular guard was ruthless and loved to kill and raid, and he was watching the bee closely. "Nothing to see!" Soro said, tackling the guard into the anthill. Soro rushed out to see if the bee was gone, holding the other guard back with his back legs.
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

Alyria circled around her bee hive. Currently, all the workers were inside resting, capping, working, doing the bee things, unneeded outside. Instead of entering, Alyria circled around her hive once and went towards a lower, but still high branch. Something colorful and flower-like caught her eye, it was green and blue and orange. Her antenna caught the strong aroma of flora and pollen, and her unique eyes made the colorful area stand out. A tree blossom, she thought.
How convenient.
Alyria buzzed around. Her excitement to drink from her first flower exhilarated her, and her buzzing lifted into a more high-pitched hum as she sped towards the flower. She slowed down, her beating wings stopped as she hovered and landed onto it. A sudden suspicion went through her as the surface of the tree blossom suddenly felt squishy and hairy. She lifted her antenna over it only to realize it was a colorful caterpillar (Cader-pie) she had landed on.
"Eeek!" Alyria shrilled. Immediately she flew backwards, shock instinctively unsheathing her stinger. She hovered, 5 inches from the caterpillar. She shook her head of shock and sheathed her thorn-sharp stinger. Though she seemed calmer, she was still too embarrassed and shocked to speak yet.
I AM A BANANA.
ImageImage
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

The guard finally pushed Soro away and looked around quickly. "DARN IT, SORO! I was going to lead an attack force into that beehive, get us some sweet food!" The guard snapped. "And then we would be fighting TWO wars." Soro retorted. The guard stayed quiet after that.
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

(I'm waiting for Alex to post)
I AM A BANANA.
ImageImage
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

"Huh?" Sporema had fallen asleep at the deep thinking in the tree. "Hm.. Wonder if I have anything!" She went outside to check the web. "Just a gnat..." She quickly ate her meal and sat in the sun. She glanced at the ant hill. She had just stared until she had it. She went over to the anthill and spun a web in a circle in the grass, so whenever the ants would go collect food, they would get stuck. "Perfect..." She whispered, "just perfect... HUH???" She stared as a strong wind blew her web in a ball. She huffed and went back in the tree hole.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

The anthill guards prepared to attack should the web stay, but given the occasional winds and the flimsy grass, it was easy to tell the web would be lost, causing many ants to snicker.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

"Hmph" Sporema had plotted revenge on the ants and was ready to go through with the plan."Who will be laughing now?" She spun a web and went to the branch closest to the anthill. She threw the web into the air and watched as it glided down and caught a few ants scrambling to get out. "Ha!" Sporema quickly came down and headed to the anthill to bring back her scrambled ants...
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Given the direct attack on the anthill, it wasn't long before many soldier ants cut through the web and began to charge at the spider, mandibles spread wide to bite into the spider, this was going to end badly one way or the other or some unseen third way.