Mountain Rp

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Re: Mountain Rp

Post by Ragdoll »

Kita's tail lashed, a grin spreading over her face. Her eyes never left the defeated cougar as she snatched up a few rabbits. Kita let a snarl peel her lips back before she retreated from the den with the food.
Image Image
Image Image
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(She didn't have any rabbits! xD)

Skyeren jumped up and leaped at the mountain lion, anger in her eyes, fear in her heart. She couldn't let the feline get away with this.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Post by Ragdoll »

(.. OH LOL.. Well then she took what you did have /shot Also, Kita is a snow leopard, not a mountain lion xD)

Kita was startled as the smaller animal lunged for her. The leopard smoothly evaded the attack by sidestepping, then countered by running forward with her claws outstretched, attempting to scathe the cougar's pelt. Kita, now back in the heart of the den, put the prey down quickly, then guarded it, her sky blue eyes blazing with heat, tail lashed, claws unsheathed.
"Stupid cat!" she spat, "you best back down before I've to clean your blood from my pelt!"
Kita was fluffed up to double her size, and, being already bigger than Skyeren, seemed to tower above her. The femme's lip was peeled back over her lips, ivories flashing in the dim light of the den. Her wounds were far from healed, but with her claws prepared to counter any attack, she felt fairly confident. This may be a fight I can win.
Image Image
Image Image
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(Oops! I was thinking of Skyeren xD)

As the snow leopard scratched her (wet) pelt, she bolted after her. "Who are you to call me stupid!" she spat "I will have you know I have tolerated thorns and foxes and... and..." The cougar stopped at the memory of her mother crashing down in the snow."My mother..." Skyeren whispered. Her eyes started to tear up as she did a running leap at the leopard and attempted to get the neck for at least two seconds, so it would be a fair fight, weak vs. weak.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Post by Ragdoll »

Kita grinned as she saw a pang of sadness in Skyeren's eyes.
"Oh, darling, did your poor wittle mommy die?" she scathed "Too bad I wasn't here to steal her corpse from under your nose, you lazy flea bag!"
Just as she had spoken the last word, she saw the cougar lunge at her once more. However, her lunges seemed clumsy and unpracticed, unlike a seasoned fighter like Kita. However, weakened from the eagle escapade, the cougar fastened a weak hold on her shoulder, just missing Kita's neck as the leopard had made an effort to evade the attack, and had misjudged it. A stab of pain flashed up through her muscles, and she had the sensation that the cougar had punctured the skin, if only a little bit, through her thick fur. Kita used every muscle in her powerful body, but in her weakest state, only managed to lift the cougar a small bit off the ground, then fell down on the side the cougar was latched to. Hopefully, her bigger mass could pin down the animal while Kita fumbled to gain her feet and pin her properly.
Image Image
Image Image
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

The cougar struggled under the leopard's weight, making great effort to get up. "How dare you talk of my mother that way!" The anger triggered her strength to get out. She had used most her energy doing it, as she collapsed again. She could hardly stand. She glanced at her kill. "I took that down strong, I can take something half its' size down weak." She went for the neck, thinking, I will be okay.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Post by Ragdoll »

Kita felt a new heat flare inside of her limbs, and as the cougar lunged, she also did, claws outstretched to meet her adversarys. The moment of weakness she has saw in the cougar made her confident and strong, her strong haunches coiling up and then throwing her forward, and in the confined space, the collision would be great. As they clashed, she flashed her claws, hoping to catch a hold. I will win this fight yet. Kita's own eyes made contact with her opponent's, and for a moment, she actually believed that she would win.
Image Image
Image Image
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

As the big cats leaped through the air with fury, Skyeren had an idea. She followed through with it. She quickly changed the leaps' direction. As soon as she landed, she went for the neck again, but this time, she would catch the feline unaware of this attack.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images23/Bl ... eBird1.jpg
Name: Nox
Alias: None
Species: Black Vulture
Personality: Curious and intelligent. Enjoys watching other creatures and interfering with their lives.
Description: Dark black feathers, brown eyes. Has a pair of nice, shiny talons.
History: Nox is only two years old and yet is growing up to be a promising vulture. She has always enjoyed time to herself, and left the nest early as a baby.
Other:
Vegan: The other white meat.