Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Re: Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Post by NatureHeart »

(Um, sorry, but when you said all the tree stuff, not even I understood... lol!)

SunJewel listened to the Shadow Packs's female's words. Making little of sense to her being so metaphorical. She tried to make sense of it, but while she had made absolutely no progress, the female took her snout.
Goroling a very loud grown, fur stood up as high as possible, she bared her unseen teeth under the jaw of this trespasser. She knew doing anything would hurt her, so she waited until the female let go before she would do anything to ward it off.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Name: Koborid
Pack/Loner: Shadow Pack
*Family: None.
*History: Ever since he was a pup, Koborid has always found himself striving for the Alpha rank. It wasn't like he pushed it, but it was definitely a goal he always kept in mind. He trained himself hard, he made sure he stood out in his pack, and he took the criticism of others to bring himself into a better position. He worked on getting a good amount of stealth, heavy power, and quick movements to give himself the dominating look and the chance to win himself the Alpha rank. He was successfully able to fight for his rank, therefore accomplishing one of his many main goals.
*Personality: He is quite distant, shows little emotions, and feels that he doesn't need to say much to get his followers to do things for him. Not that he asks for much, anyway. Sometimes he likes to play games, or test another pack's health and strength, that soon to be Luna's.
*Other: =^-^=
Description/Picture: http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2 ... 3gd9rj.png
(He only has one tail, and the tail shouldn't be too fluffy. I do like the hair, though, it's a cool effect.)
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

(Silent, you're accepted. I'll edit the main post after I type this out. Alex, I'ma check with Niall and see if he is willing to give up Alpha position. If not, your two wolves can go battle it out or something.)

Kazimo
Kazimo looked at the small black pup in confusion, and began to speak slightly harshly- "Why didn't you tell me then? And who's Ny-"
His small scolding was broken by the feeling of dread that spiked his fur, but he didn't have enough time to dodge before he found himself on the ground. The red wolf gathered his wits and rolled with the attack, using the force of it and was back on his feet within seconds.
He had a bit of dust in his fur and a small ache in his side from the push, but neither of those would be able to smother the fire that burned in his veins.
Snarling, he raised his hackles fully and glared at the grey wolf that had attacked him. "Maybe you should learn your facts before attacking some lone wolf in the woods, princess."

Tasor
Tasor blinked, trying to rid himself of the fog that was sewn into his eyes. The figures outside were gaining details at a sloth's pace, but it was still hard to recognize them. Two of them were sitting nearby, while the white figure seemed to be locked in combat with a lighter grey wolf.
It bothered him that no red figure was there.
He desperately grabbed at the weak memories of the night before and remembered just enough to search for a familiar face, and spoke with a slight grogginess. "Mal? You there?"

Cashikiru
The she-wolf stared at Solaris blankly for a few minutes, as if she was confused.
Then she grinned widely.
"Kipper says that's a great idea! But what kind of challenging?" Her tone took on a more mischievous glint. "Maybe a bull elk, or a bear? Or maybe a cougar or even some of our own?"
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Nymeria
Nymeria was furious, "look here you traitor, I know who you are and I know what you did. You and your little friend decided it was a good idea to kill some pups. And you don't even finish your work" she said eyeing Emerald. "I don't like you, and no matter what Eme is coming home with me and staying there." she stated. Emerald looked long and hard at the female,"Kazimo, is my best friend" she said.
"I don't like you, Nymeria" she said, trotting over and standing in front of kaz.
nymeria looked up in shock, "Look kid I am going to leave and you are going to regret this for the rest of your life." she said, turning and trotting away.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Koborid

A rather bulky, muscular figure walks along the borders of his Pack's territory. Many thoughts flew by his head, not mattering of importance or involving much decision making in them. Almost flame colored eyes showed the true determination as a pack leader, as did his very expression. It was quite simple but easy to tell that he was always thinking of something important. Always. Even as a pup, the larger male never spoke much. He felt he was the one that held the absolute true passion for his rank and his next big goals in life. One would be the very traditional; the passing of his genes onto the next generation of pups, and the other being the success of winning the war against Luna Pack. For a second the thought of the second goal almost made him think he was about to smile. He pondered for a moment, a reoccurring question processing through his head. Was Shadow Pack ready for a war yet? This made him stand still for a moment, eyes staring out into the valley with little trees and a pond to the corner of his right eye. This was his land, his territory, his Pack. He was surely proud of it, too. Yes, he always will be proud of it. You simply couldn't question his very faith to his Pack without seeing the answer already in his eyes first. The lone Alpha raised his mighty head, bright orange eyes now glistening to the Sun before him. He thought of his father for a moment, then quickly released it all from his head. He huffed, almost as if he were annoyed, and turned around in a pivoting motion, marching forward like a true soldier. It was not to be questioned how well he kept his body posture or how he showed off how dominant he could make himself look. The closer he approached his Pack's den, the more serious of a posture he created on himself. He made himself look quite important and definitely lacked anything otherwise. Just nearing the oak tree as of now, he eyed Dyxequ for a moment, studying him. While eyeing him, he kept walking forward, eyes also looking ahead as soon as the boy was out of his sight range. It looks as if he's collected a lot of speed, but definitely lacked the idea of setting important goals and the dominant posture. Valicente was one Koborid did not quite get, however. He was hard to read, first of all, and if anything, he seems to be okay. He's been shaky since the start of his arrival in the Pack. At some point he would like to test and see where Valicente's potential lies, what he is important for, what his goals are, and if he will be ready for the war to come. Thoughts came to Atropos. Definitely not one to mess with, for one, most definitely ready for the war as well, knowing her great skills of fighting. Anise he wasn't quite sure about. She's definitely loyal to his Pack, but could she fight as well? Koborid silently entered the oak tree den, relieved of its emptiness. He almost quickly lay himself down, curled up only a little bit. His thoughts for one second came to Nymeria, the female he will be with now. At this point he didn't feel like talking or even moving if someone entered to talk to him. Instead, he had to focus on the fact that he needed to accept these new things he had to go through. He needed to figure out his new position; the leader of the Pack. He's trained so hard to challenge for it, to have the right mindset for it, but it was still a shock for him, even he admits it in his head now. He now had a huge responsibility.
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Valicente's muscles stiffened as he skidded to a stop, dust being kicked up into the faint rays of sunlight filtering down over the scene. He stood up and shook his fur, eyes focused on Dyxequ. He studied his friend with the rabbit dangling from his jaws, then nodded, a small smile twitching at his black lips. Then he went rigid, a shift in the air signalling another animal's presence. Valicente turned slowly to see who it was and found himself caught in the authoritative glare of his Alpha Male. Valicente didn't dare blink or even breath in that one moment. He simply stared right back, bright aquamarine eyes unreadable.
The last member he had expected to see today was Koborid. As he watched the large alpha slip into the den, Valicente let out a silent breath that he hadn't realized he'd been holding and glanced around. Was Nymeria going to come waltzing in next? He hadn't spoken much to the Alpha Female in quite a long time, especially since he was old enough to care for himself now. She had practically been his mother for the first year of his life, and one could almost say he loved her, but he wasn't a tiny pup mewling for his mother. Nymeria was the Alphess now, of course she couldn't be stopping by to give him attention every day.
His attention snapped back to the present and he looked back at his friend. "Do you think that is enough for both of us? I could catch another."
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Name: Nymeria
Pack/Loner: Shadow pack
*Family: Val is her adopted son and Shadow is her older sister, but Shadow is going crazy so Nymeria took over.
History: Nymeria was born and raised in the pack, she was taught to belive in a certain way, but she often rebelled against it.
*Personality: Nymeria still has strong feelings for Val, but feels very mashed up about them. She is very nice, and a great leader. She belives in what trusted ones tell her, no matter what and that is her biggest flaw. She likes to take things seriously and has only ever truely opened up to two wolves. One of them being Val, she loves Val more then words can say, and if anything happened to him, it would hurt her even more.
Other: I am just changing my charecter.... Alot. Also, =^-^=
Description/Picture: http://oi45.tinypic.com/2j4vh41.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nymeria
Nymeria felt horrible, she had went on a mission, a mission to find her sisters last pup and her own neice, and she had failed. Who was that wolf anyways and why did he want another wolve's pup? She walked towards her packs territory, wondering who could do such a thing. Nymeria shook her head, she would not think about him, she would not think about Val, she would not think about malcom.
She gave in and began to think, Mal would never put up with such behaivior in a wolve, he would have no tolerance at all. She missed Malcom, but Mal had left her. Was she supposed to feel bad? Because she did. On the way in, she saw her son, Val, "Oh Val, I was so worried who in the world is letting you go hunting?" she asked in a frusterated tone, "I swear if Kob is letting you go with Dyx, I will kill him faster than those rabbits ran away from you two boys, how many did you catch anyways?"
She doubted her son had very good hunting skills and she knew that Dyx didn't so the odds were not in their favor. She eyed both of the young wolves, looking for injuries and such and came up with nothing.
It made her wonder if she had taught her son the important things, not just how to be nice, but how to hunt and properly manipulate, even if she spent every second of her live with Val, it would not be enough.
In Nymeria's mind nothing was good enough for Val.
She then noticed that there was only one rabbit, and she smild,I knew it she thought. They needed more training, that was it. She still waited for the answer as if she had not seen or noticed that they only had one. She was not being mean, but just your normal over-concerend mother. She laughed at Dyx and said "Well fine, have fun, and are you sure you don't need help?"
THANK YOU ALEX I HAD TO EDIT NOW IT LOOKS WEIRD
Last edited by Summerbreeze on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Dyxequ's eyes gleamed with much excitement as the Alpha male passed them, his tail wagging like crazy and him holding the rabbit in his mouth high, as if he wanted Koborid to acknowledge his catch. He then bounced beside his best friend Val, excitement dancing in his eyes and the rabbit dropping to the floor. "It's him! He looked at me! He looks so cool!" He yipped, bouncing uncontrollably.
"Let's get another, you deserve a chance." He replied, wanting to give his friend a playful shoulder bump.
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

((OOC: I propose a new rule. The majority of roleplayer's on this thread have more than one character, and telling who's who has gotten a little complicated. Perhaps requiring that a character's name be stated before their post would solve the problem? Many of us do this now anyway, but making it universal might help.))

Atropos

Teeth clasped satisfactorily around the snout of the white wolf before her. Initial pressure of jaws being brought together was deemed too tight, and loosened such that her capture wouldn't feel unbearable pain. However, Attie was  by no means weary of digging teeth into flesh, and didn't loosen her hold enough to facilitate any easy escape.  She smiles over the lips of the other female. Within her devilish smirk, trapped is the leader of her fated enemies. Atropos remained as still as death, mimicking the solidness of the captured's movement, although doing so with completely different intentions. The only  move she gave was a glacially slow contraction of her grasp. Stagnant orange eyes locked onto into those of her prisoner, unwavering as they bore. They itched to see the first signs of pain, encroaching quickly like silent walls drawing towards one another, unhindered by the wolf caught in their path. As grip tightened, the she-devil lifted her tongue, and ran it across the underside of SunJewel's chin. The invitation of tasting her prey beforehand was all too seductive.
"Always be present."
-?
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Anise gnawed on the bone left over from a rabbit carcass, she had just finished doing a quick survey of the condition of the pack and was taking a quick break before she'd start trying to hunt small animals.Bored of gnawing at the tiny leg bone, she swallowed it whole, a part of it was quite sharp and it felt like her throat was being stabbed. She let out a quiet squeal and stood up.She wasn't sure she'd actually find some prey, but Anise kept her hopes up, and slid deep into the forest, sniffing at the ground,looking for a scent.

(i don't really have much to write about yet :/)
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Koborid

Ears perked suddenly, the voice of Nymeria caught his near slumber. It relieved him, actually, because he didn't want to sleep, not now. The large male slowly got up and stretched his hard earned muscles. Silently he stalked around he tree den, peeking his head around to see the three wolves. She truly was there, and he could feel even the slightest bit of excitement run up his belly. He didn't hold it back, though, he knew that as Alpha, he should always be glad for the other's return. There was probably the slightest bit of excitement, or even happiness in his bright orange eyes as he watched. He hadn't been paying attention to their conversation. Eyes averted to the two males as he paced out of his corner to meet Nymeria. He quickly focused on her, studying her, looking for any sort of injuries or bad posture on her. He found none, and he was greatly relieved. He didn't exactly know how to show love, or even how to tell if he was in love. Was that a big downfall for him? Of course he loved her, right? It seems so, he's checked for her healthiness and thought about her before he was ready to fall asleep. He snapped back to reality, but that was because an excited Dyxequ was attempting a somersault before him, and obviously failing greatly at doing so. He looked at the crazy young wolf, an expression of "are you stupid?" came about him for a second. He took no humour out of it, let alone any gratitude. He decided to ignore this wolf and turn his attention to Valicente. His posture seemed to be fine, eyes clear, he didn't seem to be crazy at all. He caught the last question coming from Nymeria, and it made him look at her. Did he still need help catching prey? Well, not everyone can be like himself. Maybe he's better at other things rather than catching small prey?
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Nymeria
Nymeria looked at Kob, and smiled, he seemed slightly puzzled by her words and she found it cute. She let out a giggle as Dyx tried to impress Koborid, how funny. She returned her vision to Kob and he seemed to be studying her, Nymeria let out another giggle,"I am okay, it's just... This wolve has Eme and they seem like they are best friends or siblings or somthing and they are not.
Shadow is going to kill me if she finds out that I left her child with a pysco-maniac who kills pups for fun. Does that make me a bad wolf?" she asked, "And Shadow she is just going completly crazy, like, what if she is going to stay like that. She doesn't even eat!" she said, worrie taking over, she began to pace,"If she dies nobody would care so why am I so bothered about this?
She wasn't even a good sibling, but that pup of hers, she is beuatiful, she has the greenest eyes...." she said, stopping dead in her tracks
Eyes as green as an Emerald stone, fur black as night
If you don't hurt her first she will kill you
Just like those who tried to kill her
watch out she's comin' for you

Nymeria gasped as a vision came to mind a vision of an old 'friend' a friend she had tried to kill numerous times.
Her friend looked exactly like Eme but older how familiar they seemed. Hmmm.... weird she thought, I shouldn't put any mind to it, eventually you will see the people you hate in everyone, even your own son, a voice said in her head, you are going insane, but the pack needs you to be strong,
the voice said it's words in an inspirational tone and Nymeria belived it. So she stopped thinking about Eme and her special 'friend' and looked at Kob, fear lingered in her eyes.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Koborid

The large, muscular male's ears hottened at the giggle of Nymera. He sat down close to her, puzzled by her worrisome story. Eyes blinked at her, almost at interest as to why she was so worried. It looks as if she truly loved this wolf, Eme. He eyed her carefully during the whole process, lips opened partly to answer. The fear in her eyes made him want to reassure some things.
"It is her decision to stay with a killer. I assume you came to stop her, and by the looks of it she must have refused the offer. That is on her end, not yours, therefore you are not "bad"." His voice was a little deep, eyes still quite calm about the whole thing.
He somewhat felt that he said too much, but he knew he spoke the truth. Why not push it forth?
"It is also Shadow's fault for pressuring this on you. She is the mother, she is who really needs to stop it, no?" He blinked at her once more.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Nymeria
Nymeria looked up at her mate, "But she is only a pup, Kob, she does not know right from wrong so of course she stays with the other wolve. He was so mad about me coming and trying to bring Eme home and what if he just wants to kill her? He might be very manipulative and very skilled at tricking others into traps, he told me to 'Learn my facts' but what else do I need to know?"
She looked into Koborid's eyes, he seemed so calm about things why couldn't he understand what was going on? Lives were at danger, fragile lives, and he was calm? Nymeria really did love Koborid, but she was just scared.
"Shadow is not going to live. She is not eating, she is not talking, she needs her last pup but she can't get Eme and as Shadow's younger sister I need to do everything I can. And the one time I could have took Eme home, and saved Shadow. I walked away. And if that is not bad, then Kob, what is?" she asked in a shaky voice. Everything was out to get her, that is what it seemed like. Everyone exept Koborid. Nymeria scooted closer to Kob,and felt her cheeks redden so she looked away from him. She felt ashamed that she thought in such ways, but it was how she felt.
Maybe she was not stable enough for her rank, maybe she should step down and give someone who deserved the chance to be alpha?
-She is not going to do it she is just going a bit crazy.-
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Koborid

The larger male looked carefully at her, his eyes slowly becoming more and more unable to read. He stood at a daze for a moment. How could he figure this out? It's not his family, but it was hers. "You can be a sister, but you can't fix everything for her all the time." Koborid nuzzled his cheek fur against hers as soon as she got closer. She was freaking out, and he had to be the one to stay calm. No one can think clearly in a freaked out state. "Tell me what your heart tells you. Should you rescue Eme from a killer or not? And if so, would you require help by your side?" He asked gently, the help mostly meaning him helping her. Would she have to forcefully take Eme, or could she, or both of them, convince her to come back? Eyes narrowed to the floor for harder thinking.