Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Re: Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Post by StarWolf »

(Keep it semi wolf, not a domestic dog. Like, Caj is half-wolf. And I totally did not notice Niall's post, but you are accepted. ^-^)
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

OK, but can he be raised by his human but still be part wolf?
Cuz I can't mke him TOO wild, seeing as he is a hunting dog. (Well,he was meant to be, buthes a wuss when it comes to killing things so he runs awaaayy~)
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

(Of course. As long as the humans aren't around anymore, of course. Tasor and Kaz both were sort of raised by humans[if torture for over a year= raise])

Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Name: Milo
Pack/Loner: Loner so far.
*Family: Mother, dog, mutt, deceased. Father, grey wolf, alive but separated. 4 brothers, 1 sister, separated.
*History: His owner wanted a 'hunting dog', so he went and got a wolf-dog hybrid pup, thinking the pup would be easily the best at hunting around due to his wolf heritage. (Sp?) His plan backfired, as it turns out. The wolf-dog grew up healthy and strong (albiet a bit scrawny, much to his owners dismay), but fearful of his owner and terrible at hunting. His owner resorted to abusing him, and so he ran away.
*Personality(If you wish to role-play it out, then leave blank): Extreamly bubbly, hyper, loving, easily scared, extreamly gullible, girly.
*Other:
Description/Picture: Image
Last edited by Swifty on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

-Well Star, my best bud, for the pleasure of annoying you, could you please destroy Shadowheart? Thank you, and also, I am making a new char, so get on xat or PM me because, as usaul, I have no creativity cells. Or just no cells, but if you don't get on in the next 30 minutes I will do it by myself and wreck the very exterior of the charecter. Ilu!-
EDIT-
Well, too bad, you missed it.
Name: Arianna
Pack: Loner
Family: She killed her parents and quickly was disowned; she has two other siblings that she has never grown close to.
Personality: She is a cold-hearted spirit who seems to need another wolf, but will not admit it. She sometimes talks to herself and pretends to hear things.
Other: She and Cashi seem like good friends already!
History: This wolf has no tragic sob-story, when she was young; she killed her parents, and was immediately disowned. Kicked out of her pack, she went on by herself now, with a death warrant on her head for the death of her parents she is beginning to watch others and absorb a... Normal wolf’s life. Those lifes are the lifes of Kazimo and Emerald
Description/Picture: http://moonwolfpack.webs.com/Dusty.jpg
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

(I procrastinate way too much. Here are some sidenotes:
- If any of you guys want it, I have some line art that I DID NOT MAKE- it isn't mine, but I can link you to it if you want. It's a fill in the blank lineart for Paint, so only use it if your wolf has really distintive markings/design. Pm me if you want the link. Or we could all bug Ayashe to make us some wolf line art, that works too.
- Please check to see if your character is in the main post- both in the ranks section and the forms section. If it isn't, let me know asap.
- Summer, those eyes on Arianna are so gorgeous. *-*)

Nighttime, midnight is only an hour or two away.

Tasor
Tasor mumbled in his sleep, confused at the lack of warmth he was so used to feeling by his side. His blood felt like there were ice crystals inside them- it took a lot of reasoning to not try and dig them out.
He felt too tired to do that, anyways.
He gave a loud sneeze and groggily looked up out of his sleeping spot only to see the moon and two silhouettes, still slightly delirious and blinked.
There was a she-wolf. A very, very pale colored she-wolf.
"... 'sali?" His words were broken and ragged, but his eyes shined with a keening hope and for a brief moment he wouldn't mind if he was truly dead. "What're you doin 'ere..?"

Kazimo
Kaz felt the blood rather than tasted it; it was in his mouth and choking his lungs. Scarlet bled into his fur, looking completely natural to any bystander, and the grey fluff in his mouth scratched at his nose.
Green eyes blinked and looked around for the familiar tree than housed his make-shift kin. The blood was beginning to worry him; if he saw Eme, would his blood lust be activated?
He had already tasted the blood of a wolf pup once. What was to stop him from doing it again?
But it's just a rabbit, he told himself. Rabbits aren't pups. They shouldn't remind me of them... even if it is the same color...
His thoughts were interrupted as he spotted the tree and sent a silent prayer to the Gods he had abandoned for not letting him get lost again. The last thing he needed was his charge to panic upon finding him gone and run off to search for him.
Kazimo peaked inside the tree, noticing Emerald was tenser than he had left her. Perhaps she had a nightmare? He slowly eased his way inside the tree, and then softly nuzzled her scruff and between her ears, comforting her as if she was his daughter. He then dragged the rabbit inside the tree and ate it quietly, keeping one eye on Emerald and one on the entrance. Soon he found most of the rabbit was eaten; if Emerald woke up she could eat the scraps and they would hold her off until he found more food, but even these fatherly thoughts were broken down as he felt his eyelids drooping.
With the last of his strength Kaz curled his thick rusted fur around the tiny black bundle of his only remaining would-be family, for once not afraid the tiny space surrounding him.

Cashikiru
"Kipper says we can sleep under that bush," Cashew said matter-of-factly, tipping her nose towards a large dropping shrub dotted with the buds of flowers that would one day bloom, their soft pink color shining a brilliant white from the moon's attention.
Cashi trotted under the bush, not caring at all at the tiny thorns that dragged at her fur; Kipper had said this was a good sleeping spot, and who was she to argue? She gave a tiny grin and giggled softly to herself, wondering if tonight was the night that Kipper would finally show up.
It was as if she had forgotten all about the green eyed wolf that she had been convinced was her mate.

niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Cobolt walked around the clearing looking was every detail "I know this place" he said " I used to play here when I was young" he said
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

The pale she wolf whipped her head around in search of a loner wolf. Her ears were down and she bared her teeth, but couldn't find anyone. She turned her head to Tasor, expecting to see him sleeping. But no! He was awake!
"Tasor! Your awake!" SunJewel barked joyfully. It was very clear she was exited, but she had no clue why! Maybe because at her old pack, they never did wake up.
Her tail wagged with joy as she saw that both here pack members were alive and, well, not all the way healthy, but they were alive!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Emerald
When Eme saw Kaz, she began to slowly deflate, anger flooded out of her. She did not even bother to ask Kaz where he had been, she did not want to now, she just blankly stared ahead.
Her breathing returned to normal and she began to hum a song. “Kaz, are you going to go back?” she asked wearily, “Are you gonna leave me?” An urge to flee began to build up, but it then subsided. I need to learn to face the truthful answer before I become anything, she thought in her head.
Arianna
Arianna wondered why the pup looked so tense, during the red wolfs hunting excursion, he had came all too close to her and had killed her prey. She had decided to let it go, but was taking great interest in the two lives.
The way that they coexisted together like that, was beautiful. She focused carefully on the genes of the pup and then on the genes of the male. They had what-so-ever no connection, why were they together? The pups eyes stared blankly ahead….
Right at Arianna. Arianna noticed the slight widening of the pups eyes as the pup began stiff once again, they both looked at each other, and made a silent agreement, Eme would not rat out Arianna, and no harm would come to Eme or her friends, no matter what.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Malcom's ears twitched at the raspy voice coming from the log. He blinked at SunJewel, surprise evident on his face, then he limped over to the entrance and leaned down to look inside with her. He was met with bright silver eyes.
"Whoah, Tasor. You feelin' okay, kid?" Malcom asked, eyes narrowing slightly in concern. Tasor was looking at SunJewel oddly. Was he out of it? The alpha male couldn't tell. He glanced at SunJewel, a question in his eyes. It was probably just the fever getting to Tasor's head.

((OOC: ewew short post.))
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

((I wouldn't have used lineart if I COULD use paint xD I'd make a quick ref on paint, with my own art. BUT ALAS, I CANNOT. Nook color's, as far as I know, don't have paint programs of any kind on them .n.))
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Also could someone fill me in on whats happening in rp? And where everyone is?
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

(Tasor will be delirious and is mistaking characters for old friends. Please excuse whatever he says for a few days as mushroom talk.)
Tasor
Silver eyes glimmered with a glazed over hope, his eyes shining more than usual as the she-wolf spoke. "You came back... Where were you, 'Sali?" Slowly the undersized male stood up shakily and teetered out of his makeshift shelter to get closer to the she-wolf.
For a moment he stared into her eyes with the same glazed over joy but then abruptly nuzzled her under the chin with his head, ears laid back in contentment. "You came back... missed you." He whispered quietly, as if Malcom didn't exist at all.

Kazimo
Kaz opened his bleary eyes slightly, sleep still only moments away and barely heard the pup's words. "Why would I do that, kiddo?" He mumbled, his words slurred with tiredness before he noticed the green eyed pup was staring outside.
Curiously, he looked outside too- but all he saw were the dark shadows that blended together in a swirling vortex.
Nothing of interest, not even a hunting pack out for his blood.
Kaz gave an irritated sigh that sounded more exhausted than anything else and pulled the pup closer with his paws. "There's 'nuthin out there, jus' go t' sleep, Eme..."

(Swift, I think most of em are around the river. Kaz and Eme are in a tree by themselves with a spy. Tasor is with Mal and SunJewel, and Cash is under a bush on Shadow's side of the border a bit south from Kaz.)

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Emerald
Eme was still a bit worried, if they slept, would they ever wake up?
The wolf seemed to be cemented to the ground where she stood. Eme was surprised by Kaz and gave a small bark, at that sound; Arianna growled and ran westwards, away from the den.
Eme began to feel tired, and scooted closer to Kaz. He was very warm and comforting, but when he spoke to her, he sounded irritated.
Arianna
Arianna did not know if she had been seen or not, just that she had to leave, so she did. She ran as fast as she could and saw tree wolves. A small black one, who was injured, a full grown white one, and a multi-color one who looked like an alpha. She stepped closer looking at the black one, what was wrong with him?
Alise
“I do not know where they went, sorry” she said, the truth is, she did know where they were, but she was not willing to tell. She looked suspisciously at the wolf,"Why do you even need to know? The red wolf could hurt you."
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

Milo ran through the forest happily, tail held high and tounge lolling from his mouth as he leapt over a small, fallen tree. Wanting to see his new surroundings as much as possible, he failed to look directly infront of him as his head whipped in every direction. He ran into --quite litterally-- a female... wolf? He didn't know. All he knew is that they both stumbled to the ground and he let out an awkward, loud, yelp of fear.

(Post for Summer.)