Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Kitsune
Bluebird Chick

Re: Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Post by Kitsune »

The white and light blue she-wolf squeaked when she saw Tazim drinking his fill. "Taz!" She called, hopping out of the river and then shaking the water from her fur a little ways away from him. The optimistic wolf then bounded toward him, glad and relieved to see her older brother be awake. Whenever she looked at his face, she never saw the scars, she just admired him for who he was. Kitsune giggled and lay down, stretching out and lowering her head close to him, a big smile on her face. Her tail was wagging, too, and she just couldn't stop being happy, despite what everyone else might be feeling.
"Let me know when you're ready!" She squeaked out, already so patient about everything again.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

SunJewel quietly waited for an answer, but what she got was a growl. She didn't know what to do, and she scrambled a little, but she then heard his voice. She could tell he was thirsty from a raspy sound in his voice.
"Oh, um, okay." Her response was unsure on her next action.
Her head came out of the log as her Alpha backed out of the log. She watch Malcom shake the debris off his fur and stretched his presumably cramping muscles. He then turned to SunJewel, and the female just waited patiently, wondering what she is supposed to be doing, but he spoke again.
The she wolf heard and agreed with every word he said. Tasor couldn't be left alone, and Malcom couldn't get far.
"Looks like we are stuck here for a while until, A, someone finds us, B, I gather super strength to push you both to the den on the log, or C, we all walk." SunJewel said to him. Her words were basicly saying we are gonna be here for a while. "So, what should we do first?" she asked him, unaware that he was feeling inside pain, for she forgot about Tazim.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Kazimo trotted after his would-be daughter, watching her squeeze into a small hollowed tree. It would be a tight fit, but he was sure they could both sleep inside of it.
But first he was hungry.
"Eme, I'm going to get us some food. Just wait here and don't get noticed until I get back," he spoke into the tree, not waiting for an answer as he began to sniff around for food.
He could smell wolves, from the place he had remembered bits of the River Wolf(And for a moment, all he could think was that she didn't smell like she should, either). There was also the faint under-scent of the Luna pack, and soon he found himself trotting away from the wolves behind him.
If it was Malcom nearby, he wasn't sure if he could look him in the eye anymore.
Cat-green eyes glared through the shadows, only now realizing that the night was falling around him. He could smell prey all around him, and after a moment of standing silently he heard the twigs snap in front of him, followed by the tantalizing scent of rabbit.

Cashikiru was happy.
Kipper was back- so why shouldn't she be happy?
Of course, physical in-the-flesh Kipper was still missing, but that she could live with. Kipper was back to whispering in her ears, filling her head with sweet thoughts.
Her mate, friend, lover, and only family was with her again.
"Sol," she called out to her friend. "think we should settle down to sleep somewhere? Kipper says it's gonna be kinda chilly tonight."

(Tasor is dreaming of bad things and wondering Oh My Butterscotch, Where Is My One And Only Savior Who Is Kazimo.)
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Eme heard the sound of Kaz's voice, and she woke up from her horrible dream. It took her a fairly long time to get up, and when she did, she noticed somthing. Kaz was not there. "'Kaz, Kaz where are you?' she asked,"Kaz, this is not funny!" she said, convinced that it was a joke. "KaZ? Kaz where are you?" she asked, urgency pushing into her voice,
He wouldn't just leave me here, he would tell me, she said in her head, He does not like the killer anymore... He will be back, wont he?
The words circling round in her head were words that she doubted, bur she repeated them over, and over, nontheless. Her heart beat a bit faster
The words became louder, and the scenery around her seemed to fade, she began to shiver, thinking of being alone again... It was tramatizing. She backed into a corner of the den and waited.
Her breathing seemed to slow down as she calmed herself, she still thought Kaz was gone. Nothing could change that.

Alise had been admiring the beuaty of the woods, the trees, the animals, the now - green leaves. Until she heard- and smelled another wolf, she whirled around, and saw a young male wolf.
"Why, hello! My name is Alise, nice to meet you!" she said,
what was a wolf like the one in front of her doing out at this time?
Was it for her to wonder?
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Karvin allowed himself to relax a little as she spoke, suddenly recognizing her as a packmate. He let his hackles down and turned to speak to her. "Oh, Alise." He hadn't recognized her in the dark, and assumed she was yet another stranger. He felt a little embarrassed, but tried not to let it show. "Have you seen a pup come through here? It's urgent." He spoke in an authoritative tone, and pulled an alpha-like stance. He tried to be careful not to act this way around Malcom, he had a feeling the alpha wouldn't appreciate the young upstart's posturing. When he was out of sight, though, the yearling very much enjoyed playing alpha to his packmates. "Oh!" He started, before he forgot. "A red wolf, too." He spoke remembering the glimpse of Kazimo-like pelage.

Solaris' eyes blinked open at the sound of a familiar voice. He had taken a reclining position at the base of a cedar tree, allowing the trunk to support his weight as he dozed in and out of consciousness. He glanced around, had Kazimo returned yet? It didn't look like it. "Ah." He took in the reason for her words. He was skeptical the red wolf was going to be returning at all. "That sounds like a good plan." He wondered how the mysterious 'Kipper' could predict the weather. He was going to be mightily impressed if it turned out to be true.
He rose to his feet, and conifer needles sprinkled off of his fur in small showers. He paused for a quick stretching-session before trotting over to her. "Lead the way?" He asked her, glancing up at the sky to try to determine their whereabouts. 'Hum... no use, the sun's down, but the moon's not rising yet...'
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Name:Cobolt
Rank(If in a Pack. If loner, leave blank.): Alpha Male
*Family:
*History: Has lost his memory but still rembers hes the Shadows alph male
*Personality(If you wish to role-play it out, then leave blank):
*Other:
Description/Picture: Slick black fur with a white stripe down the middle of his back
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Tazim started in surprise at the sound of his nickname being called cheerfully. At first it confused him, for he was always the first to smell others nearby. How had he not detected Kitsune? Then the sound of splashing and a wet coat being shook was heard and it all clicked. She had simply been in the river, water masking her scent.
He wasn't losing his sense of smell, at least.
Tazim wagged his tail and his black lips curved upwards slightly, though it hurt a bit. His mood was still low but the simple ring of Kitsune's voice in his ears was enough to put a smile on his torn muzzle. She didn't mention the wounds, and treated him no differently than she would have in any other situation. That he was eternally grateful for. The last thing he wanted was someone fussing over him.
The tan canine padded her, careful to keep the sound of rushing water far enough away so that he didn't slip in. "How did I get here? And uhm, what do you mean 'ready'? For what?" he queried, ears turning his head from side to side while sniffing the air experimentally while he spoke.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Cobolt strode into the marshy area "Have I been hear before?" he asked himself that question alot now,since he lost his memory. This place looks famialar he thought and then it happend... abother flash back this one was weirder it was more detialed... This one was about a litter and their mother playing in a small clearing with a tree in the middle. As Cobolt came back to reality he noticed that he was standing in the exact same clearing as the flash back except that now the tree was dead.
"That's weried" Cobolt thought as he walked out of the clearing.
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

niallz299 wrote:Cobolt strode into the marshy area "Have I been hear before?" he asked himself that question alot now,since he lost his memory. This place looks famialar he thought and then it happend... abother flash back this one was weirder it was more detialed... This one was about a litter and their mother playing in a small clearing with a tree in the middle. As Cobolt came back to reality he noticed that he was standing in the exact same clearing as the flash back except that now the tree was dead.
"That's weried" Cobolt thought as he walked out of the clearing.
(You haven't been accepted yet..)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

(Could I re-join? ono)
There is an undeniable beauty in the color of blood...
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

(Of course Swift, just repost your form and I'll add you. Going to go edit the main post now, then I'll try to post.)

Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

(I was thinking about a different character because Dire isn't really thought out personallity/backatory wise, and I hate rping unless I have it thought out xD;

So maybe I could add one of my existing characters?)
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

(Heh, go ahead. Doesn't have to be an old or new character; could be either one, or even both. I shall edit the main post once you post the form.)

Swifty
Adult Mouse

Post by Swifty »

(ASHHSJFH May I be a dog?)
Last edited by Swifty on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

(um is my character accepted yet)