Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Re: Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Post by Summerbreeze »

Oh gosh she told that wolf her name. " I need to go, Now." She knew some one was following so she grabbed enzo and ran to a make shift den. Certain the wolf following her would come in. Ask her things she did not want to answer.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Tasor watched as the female figure leapt away, confused etching into his face.
"Don't worry about it, Princess. Females are always confusing things. One minute their all in your face about something, then they're begging you to stay with them." Kazimo spoke, having notice his partner's confusion.
"Stop acting like you know me, you twit," Tas snapped at the green eyed and taller wolf, whose smirk turned to one of relief as Tasor's confusion melted away. "Let's just hurry up and try to not be weak." Before Kazimo could protest, Tasor picked up his pace, forcing the other to walk faster as well, wincing in the process as his leg lightly bumped the blue-grey wolf's flank every now and then.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Nobody came. Enzo has howling with pain. and the alpha male was not home. Things were not going good. not at all.
( BRB In 5 minutes )
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

The wise male lay lower this time, relieved that the female was gone. Now he could continue his stalking. He only just noticed that the alpha seemed to be gone. His line seemed to edge closer, but he wasn't too cautious yet. Eyes remained at the oddly stupid red male wolf. He was quite.. derpy. He chuckled at that word. Derpy. It fit him well.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Malcom backed out of the bushes when Tazim began hopping around behind him and making some oddly questionable noises. "Taz what are you..hey, where'd they go?"
Tazim rolled his eyes and bounded around the corner of a thicket and Malcom followed. He noted the retreating form of the female from earlier, middy surprised to see her heading back towards Shadow territory. How hadn't he smelled that on her? Either he was losing his touch, or the smell of pups masked it. Shaking the thoughts away, Malcom lifted his tail and barked at the two newcomers. "C'mon. Sun's setting. We should get back to the den."
Malcom signaled for them to follow and Tazim pressed close to his side, tail wagging happily as they made their way to the pack's stone den.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

When she thought the coast was clear she darted out of the den right into Lupis . Enzo started howling. Again. " Oh no, Sorry about that!"
Last edited by Summerbreeze on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Great, the female's back to lure his attention span away. He huffed. For once in his lifespan he gets found out about his stalking and can no longer continue it. He decided against staying here. Malcom and his brother were going away, the scene was complete. Lupis sped right out of the scene, running long distance and zigzagged for confusion as he headed home.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

I am making another charector now...

Name: Icestorm
Pack?: Luna, female beta
Parents: ( i guess anyone who wants it to be a certain way can decide???) ANYONE BUT ME DECIDES <
Siblings: None
Other:
Description/Picture:
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 6AHrovWaBA

She looked up and complained to herself I am so cold she thought. Well suck it up, Cupcake. Anyways she was super cold and was a teenish age wolf, who would feel ' Bad " If she killed somthing " Most people in her pack hate her.
Last edited by Summerbreeze on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

@Summer: Please don't double post. c:

Name: Alexander
Pack?: Probably gonna join Luna
Parents: Gryphon + Dragon = Pokemon?
Siblings: None
Other: He has two sons, Mal & Taz.
Description/Picture: Basically like this: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/answers ... 00_337.jpg

(My rl twin's character)
Name: Kitsune
Pack?: Luna
Parents: None
Siblings: Is like a sister to Alex
Other: She likes snow!
Description/Picture: http://i39.tinypic.com/6efcqv.jpg

Alexander headed up to the territory of Mal's. He definitely hasn't seen him for quite a while. He felt kind of tired, you know, walking around so much. Ayashe probably kicked him out. Anyway, he marched on, not even bothering the the territory markings. He wondered how nice of a surprise it'd be for them to see him.

Kitsune's eyes sparkled warmly as soon as she noticed Mal and Taz's arrival. "Welcome back!" She couldn't help but to gleam with excitement. Her tail swayed as she welcomed them, her expression happy and cute as always.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Sorry :(
( Waiting for somone to post)
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Name: Ayashe (Von Hamleton The Third.)
Pack?: On her way to whip Luna into shape. No, not you, Luna...that Luna. Okay I'm getting confused. D;
Parents: Two major Game of Thrones fans.
Siblings: Kallika, who won't be in the RP, of course. Of course. No. There's no way I'm RPing four chars.../sotempted
Other: Nearly blind like Tazim, but her eyes still haven't gotten so bad that she can't see at all.
Description/Picture: Clickity click plz Without the bandanna if it's not allowed...

ROLEPLAYED FOR NOT EVEN TWO DAYS
HAS THREE CHARACTERS
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

I know how dumb i sound so... I am changing Icestorm into the luna pack female beta. If it is allowed.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

She went back to the the main den. malcom looked tired. Maybe she should leave him alone? Heck No! " Hey! Whats wrong?
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

((OOC: Going to RP Aya for the time being, since Starkitten is doing her homeworkz like a good little girl.))

Ayashe's brown ears twitched slightly as she fought to stay asleep. However, something - Fenris help it whatever it was - was making as much possible noise as it could. Thus, it was impossible for the tan and brown canine to continue her mid-day slumber in Fenris-knows-who's tree. She huffed and sat up, balancing nimbly on the branch and scanned the ground below her. The sky was darkening and she cursed her luck. I might as well be blind, she thought with annoyance. It was practically impossible to make out anything now. Shrugging off the slight stiffness in her limbs and pushing her foul mood to the back of her mind, Ayashe lightly pranced along the length of the branch she occupied and hopped off, silently landing on all fours. She stretched once before sniffing the crisp air and-
Ayashe blinked, her brilliant blue eyes disappearing for a moment in the gloom as she rolled the scent she had caught around in her mind. Impossible. Beginning to feel somewhat uneasy, Ayashe's fur bristled as she stood frozen below the tree, unsure of how to tackle the situation. Was that really him she smelled? No, she was definitely going insane.

Malcom blinked at the sudden warm welcome, obviously not expecting it at all. Tazim grinned stupidly in turn, and Malcom had to suppress the urge to laugh at that face he was making. Instead, he settled for a small smile and wagged his tail a few times in response to Kitsune. "Thank you, Kitsune." He yawned and stretched, feeling tiredness seeping into his worn limbs. Being the leader of a pack, though small, was beginning to be a bit tiring.
Tazim however was much more energetic. He practically pranced (Really? Malcom thought he had a brother.) up to and around Kitsune, beginning to blab happily about the day's adventures. "And we even found these two guys! Mal said we can kee- I mean, he said they could join!"

((OOC: lolwatisthisidonteven-))
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

(I got flooded. recap?)