Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Re: Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Post by Alexander »

(I'm working on it)
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Emerald stepped forward, she tried to speak, but could not. Her green eyes darted around and then focused on Cashew. The pup could not stop herself from shaking as she relized the position she was in. Did they want her to speak? She slowly recalled the hatred that she heard. Hatred ringing through her ears like a bell. A never ending bell, why won't it stop? Her mind pleaded, Why wont it leave me alone!? Panic took over her mind and her body and she slowly began to shut down. She looked around once more before she choked out a few words,"N-no, I-I am not lost." she mutterd, as she took a few steps back.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

SunJewel was dashing through the mud, desperate for the alpha, hoping he was okay in he rain.
"Malcom!" she howled. She couldn't just let him die out here! But she couldn't just die trying to help either! She looked for shelter while constantky howling for her Alpha in the horrifing rain.
Lightning flashed in the distance, lighting up the place just enough for her to glimpse a small hallow in a tree. She trotted to it, nearly slipping in her tracks. Her beautiful white fur was now a dingy wet gray. Her eyes filled with false hope. She hung her head down while she squeezed through the hole. It was very small and tight, but it was shelter, no matter how dirty or cramped it was.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

(Ah, summer, I meant Tasor that time. I think it was him who stumbled upon Cashew... Anyways. Main reason why I am posting here: What are the opinons of having a chatting page for this RP? We wouldn't actually do any roleplaying on the chatsite itself, but it would keep everything more organized; like, we would be able to decide who's doing what and who needs to post next and stuff like that. So, what are everyone's opinions on this?)
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Wise Lupis nodded at Ruby, turning his head to watch the moose's movements. He already saw what was coming ahead of him due to the strings talking to him, but he decided to ignore it. He steadily crouched to meet the moose at another angle, readying himself. Holding his breath, Lupis began his sprint, it already catching the wary moose's attention. The large male wolf was able to grasp onto the side of the moose, weighing it down as much as he could. His hind paws were dangling, just barely able to scratch the ground. For a split second, he felt afraid, like he couldn't let go. The giant was able to shake him off, however, leaving Lupis to only manage a few scratch marks on the moose. It started to run away, but Lupis was able to recover quickly and sprint again. He jumped higher, claws digging into the moose's back as he held on, weighing it down once again therefore slowing it, hoping Ruby could do something to help knock it off its hooves as well.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Tazim's breath hitched when he heard the she wolf address him. "No, ma'am I wasn't out here for, uhm, whoever Daisy is. Actually, I was looking for a wolf named Kazimo. He's my friend and my pack-mate, and I'm worried about him. Have you seen him? He looks like...I uhm, obviously can't tell you that, but maybe you've met any male wolves around at all?"
Tazim put on his best smile, hoping to sway the she-wolf. He had a bad, very bad feeling about her. He felt a darkness, but also something buried beneath it all. Maybe a longing to be understood? That's what was usually wrong with canines he met who had problems like this. Something else was there also. A separate set of emotions, but with this rain beating down on him and washing away all the smells, he couldn't tell if there was another wolf around or not.

Malcom skidded to a hault when he noticed his little brother was gone. Instant horror spread throughout his body, and he was about to panic. The gray and white wolf's eyes were wide and distraught as he turned around, scouring the trees for any sign of Tazim.
"I- where...Tazim! Taz! Where the heck have you gone off to, Taz?" Malcom's voice broke and he hated himself for it. This was not the time to start freaking out. He needed to stay calm and go about this the right way.
The older wolf turned and began racing back the way he came, teeth bared in frustration. Rain kept pouring, thunder continued to boom overhead, and not a single scent or sound of Tazim was being found as he followed his own tracks, which were already beginning to be washed away by the mud and water.
Suddenly a voice broke through the sounds of the storm, and he instantly recognized it as SunJewel. He felt a ray of hope warm his tired limbs. Maybe Tazim got lost and went back to SunJewel.
Paws pounding against the ground with renewed speed and hope, Malcom followed the sound of his name being shouted into the rainy night. He wondered if this was what it was like, being blind, only maybe a bit more calm at times. He felt lost without sight and scent, but maybe he wouldn't be if he hadn't had it to start with.
A flash of white fur was seen and Malcom halted. "SunJewel?!" He looked around frantically, but she seemed to be gone.
Last edited by Ayashe on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

*OHHHHHHH*
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(It's your choice, but I don't want to keep constantly checking it.)

SunJewel heard her name.
"Malcom? Is that you?" she asked, racing out. Her eyes looked franticly for her alpha. "Where are you?" she asked, almost feeling like she was talking to herself.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Malcom gasped in relief upon hearing his name, closer now than it was and much louder. He turned around again, blinking against the rain. Then he noticed it, a pale shape in the distance. The alpha male began limping towards her, having hurt his hind leg in his frantic dash. It didn't seem like the pain was catching up to him until now. His adrenaline was fading away, and replacing it was a sharp throb that increased in potency if he even brushed his foot against the soaked ground. "SunJewel..." he gasped, panting heavily as he reached the white she-wolf. "Tazim, I cant..." Malcom couldn't finish. His lungs burned too much.
The alpha sat down, wincing and biting his tongue to prevent a whimper of pain from escaping his clenched teeth. "He's gone."
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

SunJewel rushed to her injured alpha. His leg was injured badly and too add to it, his brother was gone.
"I knew I was right to come help you!" she said looking around for any bigger shelter. She just decided to give up her shelter for him. "I know a small shelter for you to stay in out of this rain." She pointed toward it with her muzzle. "And don't worry, I'll find Tazim!"
The soaking she wolf looked at her alpha with brown eyes filled with worry and saddness for him. Tazim and him were seperated, and nothing is worse than seperation of a family, espacially when one could be lost forever. Like hers.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Cashikiru's mouth formed a semi-sadistic grin, and looked backwards to her would-be mate.
Kazimo looked petrified at this point.
Cashew snickered; Kipper had nothing to be afraid of. Was he truly that scared for a stranger? She turned back to the half-pup, eyeing his sodden fur. "Maybe I have seen this 'Kazimo'. Maybe I haven't. But really," Cashew took a few more steps forward until her breath brushed the younger's nose, snickering all the while. "What's a vulnerable little thing like you doing out here in the woods? Didn't your parents tell you to not trust a stranger?"
She heard the faint whimper behind her, presumably from the red furred male. "Maybe I should teach you a lesson, hmm? Maybe that way you won't try to shove your way into someone else's business!" Cashew snarled the last word before leaping forward to tear at the younger's face, silently gleeful at the torment she was probably putting Kipper through right now.
After all, he wouldn't dare try to go back his own pack. Not after this.

Tasor shivered. The bark was rotten, and water was leaking through- his fur was so much thinner than most, and it was so cold...
He thought he could hear voices. Were they voices? He tried to speak, tried to ask- but everything was so blurred...
And it was so cold. He could hear the rain, feel the wetness- but he couldn't see. For a moment he panics, before he realizes: his eyes are closed. Probably frozen, but he couldn't tell. Wasn't it early spring? Wasn't it supposed to be warm?
The voices were getting louder... for a moment, he thought he recognized them- and again opened his mouth- but again, he was forced to shut it.
It was just too cold.

(If you guys want, SunJewel and Mal can be the ones outside Tasor's tree; if not, then he is alone and probably gonna catch hypothermia cause his fur just isn't suited for being cold. Poor Tasor.)
Last edited by StarWolf on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(I'm fine with it being us)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Malcom hissed as the pain began to wash over him to the point that it became unbearable. A low, keening whine escaped his muzzle and he shifted, trying to get off his injured foot. The Alpha Male sat there for a moment as the pain subsided and returned to a dull throb. "N-no," he panted, looking at her with fierce blue and amber eyes. "I can't risk you going out there alone, not in this storm."
It hurt worse than his wound to say that. He was condemning Tazim to face whatever is out there alone. Be it just a storm or some crazy loner that's taken him, but he wouldn't be truly trying to keep his pack safe if he let SunJewel go search for him. Sometimes you had to put blood relations aside for one moment and keep everyone's interests at heart. Malcom knew that.
"I'll go. Don't you follow, you hear me?" he growled, though it wasn't his usual authoritative tone. It was weak.
The alpha swayed as he stood, but managed to keep his balance and began limping towards the tree line. Then he fell. Hard. And probably not very comfortably he lied there, too groggy to stand. "Well, I guess I won't be searching after all."

Tazim backed away slightly, swallowing back against the fear threatening to stop his intake of air. He shook his head feebly as she spoke, anger and malice creeping up into her voice with each word. "I-I don't want any trouble, ma'am, ple-" his pleas were cut off as he felt the air shift in front of him. A strangled cry escaped his throat as he tried to duck, but it was too late. A searing pain flared up as Tazim's right ear was torn. He cried out again, whether it was a name or yell for help, he couldn't remember. At that point, all he knew was the rain, the metallic taste of blood, and pain.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

SunJewel saw her Alpha fall down to the wet, soggy ground. He must've been in torturing pain.
"Malcom!" she yelped. This was a nightmare. It was like she was the source. Ever since she came along everything went bad.
"Malcome, you will be okay! Maybe I can drag you to shelter! The ground is slick enough!" she said, trying to push him to a hollow log. It was very small, probably too small. But she was going to see if he might be able to fit.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

(Tasor is now unconscious. So, he won't be doing anything for a little while. Poor him and his totally non-waterproof fur. Find him if you want.)

Cashew could feel her mind beginning to slip with each slash, each lunge, and each pitiful screech that came from the pup under her.
Which mind was sanity? Was it the one that was slipping away, or the one that was slowly taking over?
She couldn't remember, and couldn't bother to care... all she knew was that the pitiful thing under her was injured, and she was the cause of it.
And she loved it.
She began to imagine that the creature under her was a different wolf- one with black fur and green eyes. The wolf who pretended to care, but didn't bother to listen.
How blind that wolf had been. How blind she was- walking around with perfectly kind eyes and ever shining fur, with that soft sweet smile on her face...
Her face needed to be ruined. Her eyes needed to be truly blind. Her ears needed to be damaged, and the perfect, perfect fur needed to be marred and etched with scars and blood...
But Cashew wouldn't kill her victim- that was too kind. No, she needed to make it suffer- needed to take away its eyesight, its perfect fur, its soft innocent smile. She needed to lather it with her teeth, until it wasn't recognizable.
She needed to make it sorry.