Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Re: Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Post by Summerbreeze »

Nymeria
Nymeria looked at him and tryed to read him, she couldn't. She found Koborid's voice extremely soothing and calming,"Oh I don't know, Eme wants to stay with the wolf while Shadow wants Eme to come home. I can't do this anymore, I don't want to do this and I do need help, but I don't know what for." she said. "Eme told me that she hated me. What did I ever do to deserve that?"
She leaned on Koborid, and looked up at him,"I really do love you." she said, licking his cheek.
Nymeria knew that Koborid had done things she could never repay him for, like the times when she was scared, he made her happy, and when she was happy, he made her happier, and when she was worried, he would comfort her and so on.
She needed enclosure in her life, and that enclosure just had to be Koborid because at the moment, Kob was all that mattered.
Kob did not know how to display affection or anything, but in Nymeria's eyes, he was getting a whole lot better.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Careful eyes gazed at his lover, listening to each and every word and taking it in with calm attitude. "You don't deserve to do it." He replied with careful words, the loving words and lick on his cheek making his heart soften for her, his eyes closing and opening slowly from such affection. Mouth hesitated to open for a reply, he was stunned, actually, but he did his best not to show it. Maybe from up close you could tell just how stunned he was, but other than that he didn't look very emotional at all from farther away. "I love you too." He whispered back in a low, soothing voice, pressing his nose against her pelt. It was warm and quite fluffy, but he liked it. Eyes became tired for just a second, as if he were in a completely relaxed state, but he then uprighted himself for her, dominant appearance being put back into his head as well as his body. He was uncertain if he was going to fall asleep at that very moment before he fixed his position or what. He felt awkward for suddenly pulling back, hoping it wouldn't make her think he felt uncomfortable. If anything he felt too comfortable. He wasn't all that ready for complete public affection.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Nymeria
Nymeria loved listening to Koborid he made her day, and made her feel so happy. When Kob pulled away, Nymeria felt completly stunned, she got up anyways and said,"I don't deserve you, and you know that"
She walked towards the main den, motioning for Kob to come along. She walked right in, laying down in exhaustion, she really did feel tired lately more then ever.
she wondered if Kob really did love her, if he was just saying it, and not meaning it. She doubted it, but it was probable, maybe she was just being paraniod. In her mind everything she loves eventually turns against her. She did not want to think about anything negative anymore, she was over with being sad, it woul do nothing for her. Nothing at all.
"So," she said, "How was your day because I hope it was better than mine was."
a giggle escaped Nymeria's mouth, any day is better then today, and nothing could be better.
She was rejected by her own niece, but her and Kob had gotten so much closer!
If good came with bad then why wasn't there just a normal?
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Koborid steadily followed his mate, entering the den right after her, and finding the best position to lay down along her back, hoping his warmth would comfort her. It was much easier for him when they were more alone. Eyes softened a little more, focusing on what he did today.
"I was scouting the area for a long time while thinking about everything. I kept thinking about you, too." He admitted, hoping that could cover up what he did a few minutes ago. He never admits to those thoughts, ever. Maybe it was the best time to present them. Her giggle made his ears hotten for a moment, his eyes gazing at her fur.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Nymeria
Nymeria found Koborid's warmth very comforting, she inhaled deeply and closed her eyes. "It's so sweet that you think of me," shesaid turning around to face her mate, "I can barely ever get you off of my mind" she said, her eyes softening. She really liked Kob, she knew that he liked her back.
He looked a bit sheepish, Nymeria wondered why, she had no intention of making him feel uncomfortable. "I am so worried about Val, just yesterday he was a little pup, still nursing and not even walking yet, I love him, and I don't want to see him get hurt. Do you think I am being too protective?" she asked
She looked back into her mind to when Val was only a pup, and there was no complications of any sort, it was just Nymeria and Val and sometimes Kob.
Hmm... she thought, if Kob hadn't found Val, and if I was caught, what would life be like? Well she could answer that for herself, horrible
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Koborid

He watched her calming down. So admitting to these things did bring her happiness. That made him feel a little bit of happiness too. He listened to her carefully. It was nice of her to care about the Pack. "He seems to be handling himself well. He has a clear conscious, that's easy to tell." He commented. Other than that, he didn't really know him all that much. "You've done more than enough to teach him how to live. It's time for him to figure things out on his own. A mother can only do so much." He put in mother because it seems like she really was motherly to him, always was. Koborid lowered his head a little more, allowing himself to be a little more comfortable. He inched his head closer to hers, tail overlapping hers as well if she allowed.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Nymeria
Nymeria felt very content,"I feel like somtimes I could do more, that I could be a better wolf. And Val is my inspiration for almost everything, I love more then words can say and I guess that i don't want to let him go." she said
she felt very tired at the moment, and she resisted the urge to close her eyes, but finnaly, she gave in and closed her eyes, she was not sleeping just resting. She still could not belive how Koborid had always been there for her, too, maybe she did not give him enough credit because afterall, he was her only stability

Eww shorter post than normal
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Koborid

He nodded silently, pressing his cheek against hers before too closing his eyes, ears still raised slightly for anything. He began to fall asleep a little due to the comfort.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

As the she-wolf had grasp on her muzzle, SunJewel was feeling quite a bit of pain from the sharp teeth. She dared not to show pain, as it might make the wolf do more.She dare not move more than breathing, or she would get hurt.
She growled lowly and glared her eyes at the other wolf, not even noticing the others anymore. She went over in her mind what to do if this happened. Don't move. That's all she could pick up in her dictionary of life. She could only wait, besides, the wolf has to let go some time or another.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Nymeria
Nymeria felt her lover's mucsles relax as he slept and so did hers, her breathe was a steady beat. Nymeria did not dare say anything to ruin the moment, she lifted her head a bit and looked out of the den, I am just paranoid,she thought. She rested her head once again and slept in what might have been the greastest comfort she might have even been in, in her sleep, she managed to think about things better than she did when she was awake. She could be alone, and not have sanity but still be... Calm, I guess. In her mind she could visit the subjects that mattered the most, family issues, pack problems, land settlements, wars, and ect. She felt happy about what was going on, she wanted nothing to change, which in a normal mind, you would want everything to change, but maybe she just didn't want to lose anyone she loved anymore. It seems so, but whatever the pack wants the pack gets.
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

Atropos

Orange eyes remained locked onto those of the female before her. Time passed at a normal rate, but felt like a slug in comparison to how exciting the situation promised to be. No inkling of pain shifted to the top of the white female's eyes. Atropos was not concerned with this fact. Like oblivious walls that slowly approach one another, ignorant of what's caught in between, jaws continued to close, and their owner remained completely calm as she facilitated their reunion. It did not trouble her that her capture wasn't breaking under the pressure, and displaying her pain; as seconds continued to pass, her bite grew stronger; pain was being felt. Attie quite admired her ability to remain calm. Unfortunately, her interest in her hostage's resistance to pain grew. Eventually, when bite was excruciatingly hard, the she-devil threw her head to the side, and then pulled it back again, and repeated the action as many times as her grip would hold. By shaking her head as vigorously as possible, teeth could rip out of their deep holds, and mangle what flesh they had previously only punctured. Curiosity is not always innocent.
"Always be present."
-?
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

OMG GUYS!!!
.... It's nap time!
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

As the time passed, the SunJewel felt more and more pain, and keeping it in was growing to be a problem. She went through things to do in this situation again.
I should just stay still, maybe try to open my jaw, I could get Malcoms attention.. she thought as she glanced over at Malcom. He was watching this! Was he not going to help her? Her mind was having trouble processing this when the other wolf started throing her head from side to side like it was tearing out a deer's flesh. She yiped many times as the female tore out her blood. It was now dripping quickly as SunJewel waiting for a stop of this maddness.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Malcom stiffened beside his little brother as the fight escalated. Tazim didn't even flinch. The elder of the two glanced at his brother, worry settling like a thick, suffocating fog in his chest. Something was not right. He shoved the feeling away for now, though, when the cries of pain suddenly grew louder. Worried eyes focused back onto the pair, only a few yards away. SunJewel's white pelt still glowed bright in the gloom. The Alpha Male didn't even think about it before he was bounding towards the two females. Both seemed too focused to even acknowledge him, and the metallic smell of blood made his fur bristle. A low growl resounded from Malcom's clenched teeth as he finally sprung at the Shadow female, aiming for the back of her neck.

--
edit: New character because Summer convinced me on Skype.
ihateyousummer
nonotreally

Name: Aki
Gender: Female (LE GASP WHAT IS THIS? AYASHE IS PLAYING A GIRL?)
Pack/Loner: Shadow
Rank(If in a Pack. If loner, leave blank.): Omega
*Family: None, but open for possible relations. (PM me, I guess? o3o)
*History: She was sort of a mistake. Her father was wild, a wolf-dog mutt with a mixed bloodline and generally frowned upon where she lived. It was all about breeding the perfect hunting dog, so mixed-breeds were not allowed. However, Aki showed exceptional tracking skills, despite her unusually small and delicate body. For this she was spared, but not exactly treated fairly. She rarely got enough food, and often resorted to sneaking out of the kennels to find leftovers. On one of her rare hunting missions, she met another canine, though it was obviously not a dog. The wildness of this individual intrigued her, and as they talked, the wolf (Who she then knew to be named Alne) and she became friends. Like and unspoken agreement, they began meeting outside of the kennels at night, simply exchanging tales from their own life. Stories of Alne's pack sounded like a dream for Aki, and eventually Alne invited her to join. From there she met the Shadow Pack. Being unable to prove very helpful in any of the rougher activities of a pack, Aki was placed as an Omega. The fact that she is lowest in the pack wasn't a problem for her at all.
*Personality(If you wish to role-play it out, then leave blank): Aki is very optimistic. Nothing puts her down, despite such a hard start on life. She can be slightly shy, but to anyone she is comfortable with, Aki can prove to be a spontaneous individual.
*Other: She's very close to Alne, and rarely leaves her side if she can help it, despite Alne's short temper with her. =^-^=
Description/Picture: Click for reference.
She'll still wear the collar, if that's fine. And ignore the '1 year old'. I'd like her to be a little older, just for the RP. ^^
Last edited by Ayashe on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Oh my Gosh Aya I love you too!

Name: Alne

Pack/Loner: Shadow pack

Family: none yet, but open for any possible relations, also, she is very close to Val, but of no relations. Same with Aki

History: Alne was also born into the shadow pack, her aunt is Nymeria and she is very close with two people. Val and Aki, she is the closest with Aki, and Aki is never out of Alnes sight. When Alne was one year old, she began to venture out of the pack. She would go around to a two-leg’s house and eat the scraps out kill a pet or two; she would do it every day. Eventually she was caught and she ran for safety. She ran to another person’s home, that person was a hunter, who had many wolves and wild dogs. One time when the dogs and wolves were all hunting, she joined in. And she met Aki, everyday they would meet at the same place at the same time and eventually Aki came home with Alne and they remain very close, Aki was put into omega and Alne is much of a.... Helper to her.

Personality: Alne is very much like her friend Aki, she is optimistic in all but is more serious. She gets mad easily at Aki and is very controlling over certain things. She has a soft side and all, but she also has a very strong hate for the Luna pack.

Other: She is very close to Aki and never leaves her side. =^-^=

Description/Picture: She has green eyes and a gray coat with black streaks.
(No white fur, it is grey )
Last edited by Summerbreeze on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.