Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Re: Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Post by Ayashe »

Malcom blinked as the female retreated to Tazim's side. The Alpha Male was surprised that she seemed to know his little brother, but he didn't ask. Shoulders stiff, Malcom sighed and straightened up, looking down from the small slope to fix his amber and aqua eyes on the two males, mainly the gray. He seemed more mature than the little babbling fool at his side.
"What business do you have in Luna territory? This is claimed land. Home to my pack and only ones baring our scent may place paw here." There was a stiff challenge in his voice as he hailed the dark canine below him, but he was simply making sure they got the message. A certain pregnant she-wolf and little brother were his main priorities. Rogue males could get dangerous, and the last thing he wanted was to get Tazim hurt.

Tazim smiled meekly at the female. "You shouldn't talk to those guys. My brother says they might be dangerous," he whispers, glancing at the older wolf in front of him. He desperately hoped the two loners wouldn't turn this into a conflict.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

She looked up, so was this the brother?
Last edited by Summerbreeze on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

"We come looking for... a life." Way to sound lame, Tas. "I apologize for any threats my friend here may have-"
"Oi. When you say scent, you mean pee, right? Cause I don't smell any pee here. Unless its my own. Which means, technically, according to the Pee-Means-Property rule, this little spot is mine. Right?" Tasor mentally scolded himself for thinking Kazimo would be quiet for more than 3 seconds.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

She managed a smile as she listend to the other wolfs conversation but she quickly swiped off her face. And murmured "I knew that I should have not came, so why am I here?"
Last edited by Summerbreeze on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Malcom regarded the gray with a bit of respect now, seeing as he had innocent intentions. He nodded as the male spoke, then narrowed his eyes at the sudden interruption from the reddish brown canine. Malcom resisted the urge to draw his lips back in a snarl and show him his place, but he settled for verbally rebuking him.
"Did you never learn to shut your muzzle when the adults are talking, boy?" he barked harshly. Tazim snickered and padded to stand proudly beside his elder sibling, blue eyes sparkling as he looked down at the duo. "You want to join our pack? Is that what he means, Mal?" Tazim looked up hopefully. Malcom's ears twitched and his expression soften slightly. Tazim needed someone to keep him company while Malcom patrolled and hunted.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Lupis's tail suddenly flicked. Something interesting was going on, and he was enjoying the interesting outcome. He padded over to his two guards, sitting next to them and smiling slyly at them. One of the females glared at him, knowing what was about to happen. "Don't you go ou-- LUPIS!!" She growled and darted, Lupis already quite ahead of her. The male raced and went past trees in zigzags to confuse his guardian like usual, zooming past the forest and making sure his scent was masked with the wind and bushes as he caught sight of wolves about to converse with each other. Oh how he was delighted! His eyes stared intently at the weird red wolf, interested in his weird personality, and then his friend, or something like a friend, which seemed to only act careless. He wasn't quite sure, those kinds of wolves have quite the complicated string structure in his head. A female left them, he noticed 5 strands connected with 5 circles unborn. He was waiting for the next scene to come.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

She saw her mumblings were not helping. And she was squirming trying to get up now she wanted to end the conflict. And she camled down when one of the wolfs noticed her dismay.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

"Sorry," Kazimo smirked. "My mother always said that opinions were important and to do what felt right, 'cause it felt right to her when my daddy-wolf made-" his words were broken off as Tasor snapped at his companion's muzzle.
"Kazimo, quiet. Now." His growl was low and feral, a gleam entering Kazimo's eyes. It was always fun to watch Tasor's resolve break right before his eyes.
"So, lady-dude's got some bite. Too bad, I was thinking of offering you off to the big boy in front of us in return for a couple of rabbits, since you can't make babies like most females. Which means your value drops a ton."
Tas glared at the green-eyed rebel, before bottling his rage up tightly and breathing deeply with closed eyes. He opened them and glanced back at the two strangers, his eyes softening at the sight of a younger wolf who seemed a lot more innocent. He'd make a better brother-figure than Kaz, at least... "My name is Tasor, and the worthless flea-bag annoyance isn't too important, so you don't need to waste time learning his name-" Kazimo broke in with a whine of But who wouldn't care about the mighty Kazimo, protector of Princess Tassy? "- and we do indeed wish for a pack," his last words softening and directed at the seemingly younger wolf.

((EDIT: This may be my last post for the night. If not, next one will be.))

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

I might have to leave soon le parents are mad
Last edited by Summerbreeze on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Got to go bye.
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Tazim's blue eyes lit with a radiant happiness and his bushy tail began wagging excitedly. Malcom swallowed. That smile and that look were only for him. He was having mixed feelings about how this revelation from Tasor was affecting his brother. He sighed and studied his little brother, unable to deny how happy it made him to see the tan canine look so bright. Lately, Tazim's usually happy and playful spirit hardly showed itself. And seeing him warming up to strangers was also a very nice surprise.
Malcom nodded at the gray wolf. "Well then, I see no reason why you shouldn't stay with us. We're relatively small with just three in the pack, and our rivals have had an edge on us for quite a while. Not to mention Tazim here needs someone to watch him while I'm out." he smirked at the annoyed glance he got from Tazim and the muttering of 'old enough to watch myself'.
"I'm Malcom." he added, realizing he hadn't introduced himself.
Tazim's tail sped up impossibly and he beamed. "And I'm Tazim! Nice to meet you!"
Malcom snorted at his little brother. "I already said your name, git."
Tazim ignored him.

EDIT: Why is she freaking out? O_O They're not fighting.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Lupis wagged his tail, enjoying the outcome. Did Malcom know Lupis? He didn't quite remember. He wasn't sure to make an appearance. No one ever saw him outside his home. Wolves came to him for clues of their future and even attempts at understanding his analogies and visuals. He simply decided against being seen. He liked being somewhat of a stalker anyway. "Get back in the cave!!" howled the annoyingly mad guardian. Lupis frowned. Such a sad, innocent frown. He was probably going to be noticed now that the guardian had to find him. The guardian looked out, admiring one of the wolves. Lupis growled jealously. "We're going back now that you ruined my fun." he growled in a grumpy tone. He turned getting ready to leave, hoping no one would attempt to halt them or whatever.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Tasor nodded to both in respect, his eyes lingering on the younger's eyes. Blue... what an odd eye color. I don't remember meeting anyone else with blue eyes before... He would have asked, but Kazimo had also been eyeing the younger greyish colored wolf curiously and spoke first. "Hey, d'ya think he's like you? Or is he actually a lady-wolf, while your just a wannabe one?" Kaz wrinkled his nose, before shrugging it off before Tas could answer him properly or snap at him, and proceded to skip around as if a 5 month old pup again, singing something that sounded like I wanna be King, before stumbling with a harsh curse and falling to his left with a wince. Tasor glared at him before walking to his side, slight concern for the other in his eyes. We don't need him showing weakness now that we've found ourselves a pack...
"You okay?" He spoke in his monotone, I-Really-Don't-Care-About-You,-But-I-Have-To-Pretend-I-Actually-Am voice.
"Yha, just my leg... I'll be fine." Kaz muttered semi-softly, wincing as he stood up. His scar still gave him trouble from time to time, and he cursed his old enemy for leaving such a deep wound. It was probably messing with his nerves or something.
"I think I like you wounded. You're a lot bloody quieter, that's for sure..."
"Oh, shut up, you pansy-butt. Go... go get pregnant or whatever you do when you're bored."
"... Kaz, I'm a male. Males don't get pregnant."
"Sadly, otherwise you'd be worth a couple of elk in return for your baby-making abilities." Kaz muttered, limping forward a few steps before glaring at his leg. "Now I can't run properly, stupid leg."

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Tazim studied the gray and brown blotches at the bottom of the hill, blue eyes trying to make features of the disfigured colors and failing miserabely. Malcolm noticed this and glanced at the two before nudging his brother and nodding towards Tasor and Kazimo. "C'mon Taz. Want a better look?"
Tazim nodded and followed Malcom down. They halted in front of the duo. Tazim now seemed wary, but Malcom smiled reassuringly. With a shy smile, the smaller male padded closer to Tasor and blinked at him. "Would you mind if I..." he looked for the right words but found none. Malcom stopped forward then to explain. "Tazim is going blind. It's something he inherited from our mother. Therefor he likes to get close and study newcomers that will be around him a lot. Would you mind him coming a bit closer?"

((sorry for any typos/shortness. I'm using and iPod.))
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Tasor blinked a few times in surprise, hesitance in his mind that he barely managed to cover in his eyes. No one's ever really touched me, other than Kazimo, but he doesn't really count...
"Oho, looks like Princess Tassy found herself a lov-" this time, Kazimo's words were broken by a swift and slightly skilled back-kick that knocked the red's front leg out from underneath himself, landing him in a pile of redfur and cursing loudly.
"I don't mind at all." Tasor spoke, while his mind continued. Is that why his eyes are blue? Are all blue eyed wolves blind? Malcom has a blue eye... is he blind in that one? But he seems to be the alpha and... now I'm mind-rambling. Great.