Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Re: Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Post by StarWolf »

(( Quick question before I get to altering my wolf's looks so they look more naturual and... good. Can my 2 characters be loners, or no? Im not used to jumping into packs or whatever, so... hn? ^.^;))

FORMS:

Name: Tasor (Pronounced Tah-Sor, not Tay-zor.)
Pack?: Loner
Parents: He never knew his real parents. Two-legs stole him from his nest and raised him until he escaped with Kazimo, at around 9 months old. The two have traveled ever since.
Siblings: As far as he knows, none.
Other: Serious and not a lot of humour. The only one he really opens up to is Kazimo, and doesn't really like friends. Seems to fiercly believe in "Eat or be Eaten, Fight or Die."
Description/Picture: Blue-grey with pale silvery blue eyes and a distinct crescent moon shape on his cheeks.

Name: Kazimo
Pack?: Loner
Parents: Both died when he was 5 months old, when he was rescued by two-legs. Ever since he had dreamed of being free again and finally escaped with Tasor.
Siblings: Had no siblings
Other: Cocky and not afraid to express his opinion. Often teases Tasor about random things, and feels like he should be in charge of just about anything. To outsiders he often seems to be a jerk, while on the inside he just has a playful pup-like spirit. Also hates to be trapped(Claustriphobic).
Description/Picture: Red-brown bright green eyes, and a scar from an old fight on his left hind leg(Somtimes he walks on it funny, as it still bothers him).

In the pictures they look.. vibrant. Please imagine them as more toned down, naturual colors, because Paint was being stupid when I made those.
Last edited by StarWolf on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Name: Wise Lupis (Just called Lupis)
Pack?: Nope.
Parents: None that anyone knows of.
Siblings: None that anyone knows of.
Other: He's a wise wolf, so he tells you what is needed. He lives on one corner of the forest where a hill starts, a cave hidden by trees and its leaves.
Description/Picture: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/ ... 4c3qyz.png
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Love the glasses alex and you dont need permission to roleplay. So you can start now
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Summerbreeze wrote:Blood was tired and depleted so she decided to go back but then spotted a wolf in the luna pack it's name... She inhaled deeply was tazim he stranley reminded her of enzo so she tilted her head sat down and effortlessly said : hello tazim. I encountered your pack a few minutes ago. She got up advanced towards him and said " i hate them all." She was pregnant and would not step and closer. she knew the young wolf could smell it. Well dont sit there say what is on your mind, will you?
Tazim's brown ears perked and he snapped his head around to face the she-wolf. He blinked, completely at a loss for words. He was the quiet type, not very social and rarely ever speaking to anyone but his older brother. The light brown canine looked around uneasily, feeling panic creep up on him when he didn't scent his brother or see the familiar flash of gray and white.
"Uh, uhm...does that mean you hate me as well, miss?" he coughed out awkwardly, ears warming in embarrassment. He was making a complete fool of himself. His nose twitched at the odd scent coming from her stomach and he resisted the urge to tilt his head in confusion. Being a quite young male, he wasn't exactly well informed on the subject of puppies and all that jazz.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

She tilted her head back in a howl of laughter "you seem OK. Tazim? Yes that is your name. Where is your pack?"
Last edited by Summerbreeze on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

And yes they can be loners.
Last edited by Summerbreeze on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Lupis took his time to stare at the wall of his cave, admiring every edge and crack. In his mind were numbers and shapes, things that connected and came together, strands of weird connectors that connect to everything and everyone. His eyes sometimes were colorless or a mix of things while he was in this phase. There were two passive female guardians at his doorstep, just kind of hanging out and talking girly stuff in the distance. As long as things weren't too quite, Lupis wouldn't have to go crazy.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

The fur on her neck rose and she growled deep and low. It was somone far away. a male or somthing and two others she felt a pang of guilt at keeping Enzo at home. He would have such fun! But that did not matter she stopped growling and listened to the far away wolf and the one in front of her.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

"Tasor, I'm hungry."
Silence...
"Can we stop now?"
Silence...
"You're a jerk. Are you always like this?"
More silence...
"... Seriously dude, talk before I think you're making up some murder plot."
"Kazimo, if you don't stop talking I swear I am going to rip out your intestines and wrap them around your neck until you choke," snarled the blue-grey figure.
"... I don't think that's physically possible unless we're one of those furless freaks. Sorry to dissapoint," came the sniggering reply of a certain red-furred wolf following Tasor, which would have been out of character if not for the fact that following someone made it much easier to annoy them.
Which Tasor was finding out.
Which quite frankly ticked him off.
Kazimo had barely enough time to dodge his companion's attack as the other whirled around, snarling in rage and frustration at his partner, causing the green eyed annoyance to quickly scamper behind a tree trunk and watch with amusement as Tasor took his rage out on empty air.
"Better aim will help with hunting and getting a lady-wolf, love." Kazimo darn near well purred like a cat, sarcasm dripping from the last word. He was met with a steely glare. "Oh, right. You aren't ready for such a worthless commitment, so sorry that I forgot a quote made by someone as important as you."
Tasor glared harder at the obvious mocking before whirling back around and trotting at a faster pace in hopes of losing his annoying travelling companion, growling under his breath about 'worthless, no good, wannabe alphas with stupid lame legs and jokes'. "C'mon, it was your idea to join a pack all those years ago. Stop being annoying and play your part in this."
Kazimo's eyes glittered farther. "If I make Alpha Male, you'll most asuredly be Alpha Female, since you whine just as much as one."
Tasor glared back at him. "And if you so much as wish for help with getting a good meal, you'll shut up right now." Kazimo seemed to deflate at his companion's gloomy mood, before perking up again and racing ahead with a slightly odd gait caused by one of his hind legs, fully intent on finding prey for himself and his friend to kill.

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

A couple of minutes before that conversation she had told the young wolf she had to go. She now had two more males... And BAM! the scent hit her like nothing else, they where loners. She took a few more steps and heard their conversation loud and clear! She stalked toward them and said this " It is harder then you think, really espiceally with pups which I see neither of you has ever had any. Am I right?"
Last edited by Summerbreeze on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Kazimo, now a few paces ahead of his partner, soon scrunched his nose up at the newcomer. Lady-wolf, his mind informer him with a twinge of excitment. Lone lady-wolf... she seems to be a fighter.
"Pretty words, coming from such a desperate house-wife..." he drawled out, green eyes aflame with excitment. After all, words were useless if they couldn't be used agaisnt eachother.
Tasor probably didn't agree.
But at this point, Tasor didn't matter.
Tasor was a jerk. Therefor he didn't matter.

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

"You just have to care for a dull wolf I have to care for five pups". She came into their veiw. " Dont call me a desprete house wife because me and my son are hungry and i can and will, kill you. understood?"
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Tazim sighed with relief and turned to high tail it back home-
"Taz? What do you think you're doing out here?"
The voice made him gulp and sink to the ground. He refused to meet the bi-colored eyes of the male towering in front of him. They were narrowed and glaring down at him. "Well? I know you heard me tell you to stay near the den."
Tazim chuckled quietly, eyes still fixed on the leaf-strewn floor. "Uh..maybe I'm going deaf as well, big brother!" he piped, finally casting his blue eyes upwards to lock with Malcom's own. The Alpha Male huffed, clearly not impressed with his little sibling's excuse and shook his head. "What were you doing out here anywa-" Malcom suddenly stopped, focusing on something behind him. It was the figure of the she-wolf that had met Tazim, slinking away. Malcom growled, giving Tazim a piercing glance, as if to say 'I'll deal with you later.' Tazim gulped and bounded after his larger brother as the leader made his way towards the sound of the voices.
Voices? How many wolves were there?

Malcom's black paws were silent as they padded over the springy forest floor. He halted on the crest of a hill overlooking the little meeting and studied the female, who seemed to be confronting two other males. He lowered his head, ruff bristling. They had guts, stepping into his land like this. Were they threatening the female? He wouldn't tolerate that either. She was pregnant. He smelled it, an innocent scent carried by the wind that stirred memories of his mother. Tazim shifted beside him, obviously catching the oddly familiar smell. "Should we go down there?" Tazim whispered warily, pressing close to his brother.
"No, we will watch. If it turns into a fight, you..." he trailed off and Tazim's eyes found the ground. Malcom felt guilt pierce his heart and he reached down to nuzzle his little brother's cheek fur. "I just don't want you hurt. You're far too young to fight the likes of those two. Let me handle this."
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

"Woah, five?" Kaz's eyes widened dramatically, just as Tasor came up behind him and eyed the stranger in front of him quizzicly. "Jeez, you mustn't have known when to-"
"Kaz, shut your trap. Now." Tasor barked sharply, causing Kazimo to jump ever so slightly and realize that Tasor must've caught up by now. Tasor then took a few steps in front of his red-furred partner, eyeing the stranger without a wavering look. "Please excuse my partner, he's talkative and means no threat. If you wish to kill him, do it out of my sight so I won't have to listen to his whines-" this caused Kazimo to give an annoyed huff, before Tas continued talking, '- and we are at your mercy. We'll leave if you wish it." Tas then lowered his eyes, as was customary of a more subordinate wolf, silver-blue orbs staring at the leafy floor.
"Dude... no wonder the lady-wolves don't like your company. You''re such a pansy, it's a surprise that no one mistakes you for a female..." Kaz's words were hushed so as to not let the stranger hear their exchange, while Tas merely ignore him.

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

She backed up and retreated but smiled "I think it is funny." she said, "I have got to go so she left and lie down where she had met the young wolf. She could not move."
Last edited by Summerbreeze on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.