Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Re: Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Post by StarWolf »

Ah, Sorry bout that. Was just typing up a HUGE rp post to the warrior's rp(why I did that when it was my own two characters just annoying each other, I shall never know).
Niall- You can make another char. Someone took Cobolt's place. Plus I probably deleted him.
Jay- Go ahead and rp. I'll add your character to the list in the morning when I can think properly after some sleep that I still refuse to do.
Oh, life, what are you...
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Post by MockingJay25 »

(Okay, thanks Star. I have to post tomorrow to anyways)

Jay stretched as he sat on a boulder near the camp. He kept glancing at Amaya and looking at the sky. He rolled onto his belly and waited patiently for work. He sighed and got to his feet and walked over to Amaya.
"Hi, I'm... uhm... Jay. Want to go hunt maybe...?" he asked and sat down waiting for a reply.
ImageImageImageImage-Click and you get free tacos!
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Name: Corrode
Pack/Loner: Shadow
Rank(If in a Pack. If loner, leave blank.): Beta
*Family: They all died in a forest fire
*History:
*Personality(If you wish to role-play it out, then leave blank): Is very persuasive and, is very flirty
*Other: Is a heartbreaker
Description/Picture: Grey with piercing blue eyes
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Kiba and Rosy walked through the forest.They saw wolves who were apparnantly named Kazimo and Tasor.They nodded at each other,and walked towards them."Hi!"Kiba said to Kazimo.
"HI."Rosy smiled at Tasor.

(short post xP I found my characters!8D)
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

((OOC: jnsdflksdjn finally posting.))

Malcom

Malcom felt himself come to a full stop as he slammed into the she-wolf and felt her teeth snap shut on his lower neck. The spot was covered in thick fur and mainly muscle, allowing him to avoid flinching away for the moment. He growled, teeth gleaming as he grabbed her by the scruff of the neck, aiming to pull her away while keeping a lock on the loose skin. Warm blood filled his mouth, thick and leaving his tongue tingling. He bit down harder, expecting her to let go at some point. His mismatched eyes turned towards his white companion, lips curling back to growl at her. Get a move on! If SunJewel attacked now, she would have the full advantage here. With the enemy female busy maiming him, which had actually begun to hurt and he was clamping down harder in retaliation, she had a clear shot. His eyes narrowed as he glared at her scarred muzzle.
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

Atropos
A hasty and unthinking rodent climbs between the jaws of the mouse trap, on whose half no effort is given to coaxing spare holding itself open. Such were the shewolf's jaws as they wait agape for the male to run into, collecting their energy for one quick snap when he had already finished the work of inserting his throat between her teeth. The strategy she utilized previously, a slow and calm increase in pressure while holding fast to the snout of the other female, was here abandoned. Bite pressure increased rapidly, wasting no time with the agony of slow addition. Head thrashed to one side, and then another, hoping to rip out whatever fur or muscle stood between her tongue and his larynx. What an annoying voice he had, perhaps he'd best be mute. As to be expected, her adversary grabbed at what was right in front of his face. The skin around the top of her neck had been punctured by a few teeth, and began to ooze blood. In retaliation, her feet were gathered and then ordered to surge forward, hoping to abruptly push through a new opened mouth and throat and cause a dislodging of both parties.
"Always be present."
-?
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Sunjewel took action. She lounged at the female with her jaw opened wide and fire in her eyes. I just got an Alpha, you aren't going to kill him now... She thought as she was in air. She locked her sight on the wolf's stomach, forget the neck.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥