Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Re: Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Post by KibaWolf »

(I used to be a major part in this.Now i can't get a word in.I dont even remember my character's names!)
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

NatureHeart wrote:(Okee! :3 I have been waiting.. >))
((OOC: Alright, I posted last. It is your turn.))
KibaWolf wrote:(I used to be a major part in this.Now i can't get a word in.I dont even remember my character's names!)
((OOC: Well, find your characters names and join in again! c: ))
"Always be present."
-?
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(I might.)
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(Okay!)
SunJewel growled at the female. Her eyes were filled with fire and she ran and leaped at the wolf furiously. Her jaw was opened wide and her paws in front of her, ready to land on the ground or push down her victim.

(Short.. I just was kinda, Ugh, I don't wanna post... Too laaaazy! xD)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Kazimo
Kaz hesitated, glancing at Emerald.
Should he tell her...?
"I uh, well... I don't really have a family, Eme." He gave a sort of sad smile. "I can't really go back anymore." He didn't mention Tasor's name.
After all, if he heard it he would probably chang ehis mind and either go running back or break down.
"I don't really remember my family, but I know that my mother and father are dead. I know they were kind- but I have no distinct memories of them anymore. It's all black." But when I hang around you, I get flashbacks... He gave a dry chuckle. "Heck, I could probably walk right by my own sister and not even know it..."
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Emerald
Emerald felt a sharp prick of regret as her would-be-father/brother spoke to her, what about a pack, she wondered, did he have a pack? Emerald yawned and lay down, putting her head between her front legs; she looked up at Kazimo, “Are you tired?” She asked,”Kaz, don’t you have a pack?” She switched topics quickly, like in the same sentence.
She raised her eyebrows in curiosity, her mom always said something like “Curiosity kills the cat” and every time Emerald with come back with the same witty excuse, “Then I guess it doesn’t matter, because I’m not a cat” She remembered her mother’s small laugh whenever she said that, as if she had enough wisdom to not even understand the irony of that comment, but she didn’t.
Sometimes it seemed like nobody understood Emerald, the runt, the smart one, the weak one, but ironically Kaz did. He was of no relation, and they hadn’t known each other for a long time, so how where they friends? Eme wasn’t even friends with her own mother…But Kaz, was so much more then as friend, because friends don’t care, at least not the type of friends Eme expirenced.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

((OOC: Waiting for Ayashe to post Malcom's response. :P))
"Always be present."
-?
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

((OOC: Star post please.))
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Kazimo gave a tiny sad smile at the pup's innocent questions. "No, I'm not tired- nor do I have a pack. Not now, at least. I'm an exile." It wasn't a lie, but not the truth either. Kazimo had exiled himself because he felt he couldn't be trusted- and if one couldn't trust itself, then it couldn't ask for others to trust in it.

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Emerald wagged her tail softly, she stood up and trotted over next to Kaz. She knew that her "best-friend" had another friend, a grey wolf, Tasor? She knew his name because when her mother made trips down to the Luna pack, they were there. They seemed like best friends, so close, like nothing could come between them, best friends. "Is that wolf...Um... Tasor, your brother?"
Thats when the flash back started:
Emerald turned around, and her eyes darted around to see her siblings, dead.
She panicked and whimperd, backing into a corner.
She looked into the females eyes, crazy with bloodthirst
She heard the wolfs voice, way too high
"Let's leave this one for the dead:
Three wolfs, one face, so familiar, so kind.

The voice rang in her head and she realized what happend that day. Why everyone was dead, why Kaz was there, her eyes widend. They were all gone, forever, never coming back. She hadn't realized that, she felt weird, almost scared. Her best friend could have killed her and not even cared. Her tail stopped wagging, she had no idea that when they were sleeping, they would never wake up.
Emeralds inside voice told her not to say anything, to just forget about it. Kaz was the only thing she had.
Amaya
Bluebird Chick

Post by Amaya »

Name: Amaya ^.^
Pack/Loner: Shadow
Rank(If in a Pack. If loner, leave blank.): Subordinate
Family: Mom and dad deceased
History: Amaya was born to two loners on a rainy day, it wouldn’t stop raining, their mother was weak and so were the pups. Her parents had a long history; they had grown up together, actually. Anyways Amaya looked more like her mother, with stunning features and eyes as blue as the rain on the day she was born. She was raised happily until the humans got involved. They set the forest on fire and Amaya fled, meeting another wolf, that wolfs name was Arianna, Arianna raised Amaya as her own and then when she was still a pup Amaya left and joined shadow pack.
Personality(If you wish to role-play it out, then leave blank): Amaya is not easily annoyed, mostly because others usually find her annoying, and she is barely ever upset. She is not the best at everything, but she makes up for it. She has a bubbly personality that cannot be broken, and she is not shy at all, so she makes friends very well. She is kind of over-excited sometimes, but she is swift and sly, and very adventurous. She is kind of derpish though, she doesn’t get everything and can kind of be a bit slow. Amaya isn’t much of a fighter, but she will if forced to, Amaya is very inquisitive and even more loyal. Amaya’s flaws are that she is derpish, she doesn’t like killing, and that she could be easily over-powered, and her strengths are that she would never give up, and her positive attitude.
*Other: =^.^=
Description/Picture: She is my current fusona
Let's just pretend her eyes are blue....
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Accepted. I shall add you to the first post when someone reminds me because there is a nine in ten chance I shall forget in about three minutes.

EDIT:
Added Amaya, forms for Luna and Loners has been reopened.

MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Post by MockingJay25 »

Name: Jay
Pack/Loner: Shadow
Rank(If in a Pack. If loner, leave blank.): Subordinate
*Family: Left his family when he was 1, eager to start a new life.
*History: Left his family after finding he was to old and left to start a new life. Met a friendly wolf from Shadow Pack and joined them, <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">very</a> excited to earn respect and honor.
*Personality(If you wish to role-play it out, then leave blank): Eager and excitable, new to Shadow Pack. Fights only for honor and would never kill another wolf but fine with hunting. Extremely friendly and respectful.
*Other:
Description/Picture:
redwolf.GIF
redwolf.GIF (84.84 KiB) Viewed 10650 times
Picture not Mine!
ImageImageImageImage-Click and you get free tacos!
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

(Hey can I still post with Cobolt or is he deleted.)
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.
MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Post by MockingJay25 »

(Star.... hurry up and accept me :D By the time it takes me to write this, you might have already. I just REALLY want to roleplay.... :D)
ImageImageImageImage-Click and you get free tacos!