Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Kitsune
Bluebird Chick

Re: Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Post by Kitsune »

The bubbly she-wolf smiled, but on the inside she was frowning quite the bit. Her eyes, however, widened when she noticed Karvin was there in the cave. "Oh, Karvin!" She squeaked, smiling a little more. Another friend of hers that's met Lupis, cool! She wanted to speak to him for a little longer, but she had to be a bit of an adult for Tazim for now. Maybe she could interact with him afterwords? "Hey Lupis." She replied kindly, happy she recognized her. Taz pressing against her for comfort made her feel a mix of nervousness and maybe even a little bit proud. It's really nice when you save someone's life, or find someone you care so much about, and they hold onto you because of it. She was happy, if anything, that she could be trusted so much. Kitsune nodded at Lupis. She started to move forward, but only if Tazim followed her. "They're going to help you, big brother." She whispered cutely to him, hoping he would follow through. She would be horrified if she were in his position, so to see him like this was understandable.
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Karvin cocked his head as he saw that Kitsune was accompanied by Tazim. 'Him too? What are they up to coming all the way out he-' He froze in horror when he noticed the state Tazim was in. That definitely explained the scent of injury in the air. Instantly, the young wolf bolted forwards, suddenly paying no mind to the others. "Oh Bob oh Bob oh Bob. What the heck happened to you, Taz? What- I... Who would do this?" What could he have possibly done to get on someone's bad side? He was the most mild-mannered lupine Karvin had ever met. He approached carefully, as though fearing that stirring the air around him might cause him pain; he had seen wolves return to the den injured before, but never something quite as horrifying as this. Suddenly, he turned to Kitsune. "Did you see who did this?" His hackles were raised again. He was desperate for a target, someone to channel anger against. He was feeling helpless right now, and that wasn't an emotion he was well equipped to handle. No, somehow, someone was going to pay for this.
He was suddenly broken from his runaway rage-trance by yet another unfamiliar voice. He came to his senses just in time to realize he had been declared babysitter. "What? I-!" It was too late for any protest, however, she was already gone. He glanced awkwardly down at Knero, shifting his feet uncomfortably. "Uhh... Hi." He stated flatly, unsure of himself. He knew very, very little about young-ones. It was probably a good thing that he had been distracted like this, a panicking Karvin wasn't exactly conductive to Tazim receiving the care he needed.

Solar emerged from the leaves and stepped towards Cashikiru, golden fur soaked by the sudden downpour. "Ah, there you are, nearly lost track of you..." He glanced up at her in silence for a moment, watching her celebrate something mysterious, and probably inane. He noted that Kazimo hadn't yet caught up with them, but decided not to point this out. He didn't want to break Cash out of her good mood. Truthfully, she frightened him on some level, which was something he wasn't used to. "So, where are we headed?" He piped up after a while.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Kazimo
Kaz peered through the bushes, seeing wolves milling about- from this distance they looked like mere blurs or smudges on the land, and none of them seemed to be all that recognizable...
But they might have known him. Quickly he trotted forward to the edge of the clearing and set down the black bundle of fur, gently nosing her forward while feeling a pang of guilt run through him.
Selfish idiot. You're the one who caused this- why not take responsibility? It's not like she even remembers what happened that night, yet you run from it before you can even realize it... and now you're just tossing the result of your retardation aside?!
Kazimo winced at the inner words: words that he probably would have spoken to himself, but now he was just a shell of his former self.
He nudged the pup a bit harder this time, nearly enough to knock her over. "Go. Go on, kid. They'll take care of you- they'll be your mom and dad." He mumbled awkwardly, before turning away and cantering back through his makeshift path.
After a little ways he stopped again and looked back, swearing to himself that it was only to watch the pup and be sure she actually did go and see the strangers who would probably take care of her.

(Again, Kazimo is outside Lupis' den. He's trying to leave Emerald there. Trying being a key word.)

Cashikiru
Cashew paused in her frolicking, turning her head and beaming a wide grin at the golden furred male. "Hiya, Sol!"
"Of course you can trust him, Kip. He's my new friend after you decided to disappear."
"Just 'cause you were here physcially didn't mean you were here. You acted pretty weird for a while, Kip- almost like you didn't know me." Her tone grew slightly somber. "And... and you promised to come back real soon- but you didn't. Why aren't you back yet?"
"That's pretty vague, Kip..." She sighed, giving up in the argument between herself and the invisible being, and instead turned back to Solaris. "Well, Kip was supposed to be following me- but he didn't and now he ain't here. So, we gotta wait for him," the small pout that accompanied her words gave a slightly more innocent and pupish look to her face- as if she hadn't torn apart the visage of a younger wolf not even hours before...
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Emerald
Emerald was shocked by the way Kaz had just nudged her to the side and walked away, why? She thought, why did he leave me here? The pups injuries had gotten much worse, her side burnt like never before, and yet she still only thought about one thing. The way Emerald handled things was silly, but instinct began to kick in on her and immediate thoughts rushed to her head. In her head there was something like a checklist
Shelter- Yes I have it, this den… I live here now.
Water- No, there is no water … I am thirsty
Food- No, I am full.
Other animals- Yes, about six wolfs. One is dead.

The thinking she was doing was rare for a wolf pup her age, but then again, she was alone and unable to make her way anywhere… Anywhere except the den that stood before her. She walked in, Unable to stop trembling, she smelled around, three wolfs. A pup who was younger than her a male and a female, only one pup, she thought, only one?

Being the runt of the group and having most siblings pick on her had its toll. Good and bad. Having only one pup in a spacious den was a shock, and just when she thought she could have never been more alert, she heard a bark. A female’s bark and a pups bark, her brain slowly linked the thoughts and the sounds together. And when she finally came up with where the two wolfs were she did not like it. They were outside the den.

The calmness broke inside her and terror welled up inside of the little pup until she was overwhelmed. She began to pace until two other scents appeared a male and a female. (Kitsune and Lupis) Why are there so many wolfs at the same place? She sat in the corner of the den and began to whimper, she knew there was no predicting other wolfs behavior, she knew that there was no getting out of the den.

Icestorm
Icestorm lay down, very tired from what was going on, why did things have to be so crazy? Why do pups have to die? Why do living things have to frett? ... Why? Everything IceStorm had know was slowly disenagrating in front of her. And yet she lay there and went to sleep, would she ever know where her friend had went? Even more important will she ever know if they are going to come back? Maybe she should sleep. And that is just what she did.

Shadowheart
Shadowheart slowly got up, Oh no, she thought, the pups! She began to make her way over to the small hole they were all laying in. And when she saw what was left, her heart sank. She let out a sob and slowly began to cry, Shadow got a killer look in her eyes as she smelled around. A female wolf was all she could smell, from that faint smell, she knew what she was facing. A crazed wolf. She knew what the wolfs name was, what she looked like, she knew everything. Eventually she would use her knowledge, but not yet. She looked back at what was left of her pups, and a tear fell from her face as she walked away.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(Sorry for inactivity...)

SunJewel had been sitting, thinking of why she had come here. She didn't even notice the rain had stopped until sneezed. She was snapped out of her thoughts of as why she had to come and cause such a ruckus for this pack. Or did it change?
She peered into the log, hoping to see they were alright. It was hard too make out what was in there without putting her whole head into the tiny log. She strained her eyes too look at Tasor. He looked a bit sick. It must have been the cold rain that had put him in hypothermia. The she-wolf turned over to Malcom.
"Is your leg feeling alright?" she asked quietly, hoping for a positive answer.

(BTW, my picture for SunJewel went bad, so here's a new one: Image
Hope it's okay!)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Knero smiled and looked at Karvin. "Hi! I'm K-Knero...." he spoke and barked. Suddenly he turned around and watched his tail. "Grrr...." he playfully growled and turned around, trying to get his tail.

Ruby was sighing, unlike her son, she was depressed. She didn't like to many wolves but she knew she had to help the injured one. The brown she-wolf got to her paws and trotted back to the den. She looked at the injured wolf and sighed. "You'll be alright. I can help you." she said then added, "I was taught many herbs." she smiled and dropped the cobwebs and leaves. "I need more space to work. Follow me." she turned and moved closer the bushes away from the others so she had space to work. SHe turned her head and sat down, waiting for the wolf to follow.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Emerald was in a state of panic, so why was she happy? Maybe because she was running towards the other wolfs with a particular one in mind. Her fur was beginning to frizz and she recalled what happened in the den. Another animal had wandered right in! So what if the animal was a squirrel? It was a big one, so she ran. When she ran she loved being out of breath, loved to feel the summer breeze, blowing through her fur.
When she got to the sight, she found the wolf; he was quite young, really. She walked up to him and thought hard, his name was Karvin, “H-Hi My name Is Em-Emerald” she said, “Y-your eyes are very pretty!” She remarked, admiring the amber color.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Karvin let out an exaggerated sigh before resigning himself to keeping track of the pup. He watched as the young-one turned in circles after his own tail. Suddenly he was distracted by yet another young voice. He glanced downwards to see a small bundle of black fur, with two green eye peering up at him. 'Oh, just perfect.' He thought. "Uh, thanks..." He mumbled. Where had this pup come from? He made a quick glance around, but eventually just shrugged it off. She probably lived here with the other pup, and he just hadn't noticed here. "I guess I have to take care of you too then, now?" He grumbled, flopping himself into a lying-down position.

"Ooh, I see," The goldenrod wolf muttered, staring off into space as though deep in thought. He glanced back down at the female before continuing. "I do hope he won't be too long." He reclined against the base of a spruce tree, expecting a bit of a wait. (bleh writers blooock)
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Emerald
Emerald looked offended,”W-well no, sorry to interrupt you, I see you have a very little pup” She said sheepishly. She had never meant to offend the wolf; she just wanted to say hi. She looked around and her tail completely stopped wagging. Other wolfs surrounded her and fear coursed through her as she looked at their overwhelming size! Her green eyes focused on the pup, which looked nothing like Karvin. She looked back at Karvin, a puzzled look on her face,"Is he yours?” she asked. Karvin looked a bit too young to have pups, and she did not want to look rude, so she took the confused look off of her face, and the fearful look returned.
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Karvin looked down, suddenly feeling a bit guilty for snapping at the pup; she hadn't done anything wrong. 'Why do I have to do stuff like that? Ugh, I'm so stupid...' He glanced down at the other pup, and listened to her question. She was quite good with words, for someone her age. "Nah, I don't even know any of these people. I just got... roped into babysitting him, somehow..." He honestly had no idea how this had happened. "What about you? Where did you come from?" He asked, suddenly struck by how odd it was that she wasn't familiar with the wolf he had assumed to be her sibling.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

She sighed when the wolf she was suppose to being healing didn't come. She picked up the herbs and put them in the hole she kept all the herbs. "Herbs are here. If you want help ask me." she sighed and went into the den. "Kne- Oh hi...." she smiled at the little pup. "Who are you?" she kindly asked and licked the pup's head. Knero wagged his tail and rubbed against Ruby's leg.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Emerald
(Sorry Hope, it is a bit too late for that Emerald left the den and is now with Karvin)
Emeralds face softened as she began to tell her story, thoughts merged together and formed words. Words she had never used before, she began to talk,” Well, one day my mom was traveling with all… All six of us, and we came upon a hole. A hole big enough to hold all six of us pups; it was kind of like a den.” She said her eyes far and distant, “Mommy promised she would come back. T-that she was going hunting and that everything would be OK. But it was not, three wolfs showed up… A-and I think they killed everyone. I think they killed everyone but me.” She said as her eyes began to mist up, “A-And I followed a red wolf that was there and h-he took me to a den. He said that the wolfs that lived there could be my mother and father,” She began to cry,” But nobody was there a-and I am so scared!” She sobbed. Everything was weighing down on her in a way that was slowly killing her.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(I thought Karvin was in the den :D)
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

(He's just barely outside the den, so it probably works.)

"Oh my Bob..." He stuttered, shocked at the pup's story. What kind of damaged individual would harm a pup? It was hardwired into the very DNA of a normal wolf, pups were loved and protected even if they weren't their own... His mind immediately jumped back to Tazim, wondering if there was a link between the two incidents. Karvin suddenly felt frightened, there were some truly scary, messed up strangers wandering around somewhere... When the pup began to cry he felt like a fish out of water, mind scrambling in an attempt to decide what to do next. He was truly the last one to know anything about comforting others... "Oh geez..." he sighed, leaning forward to try to nuzzle the pup. "Shhhhh, shhhh... You're safe now, I promise." He felt a growing hatred for the ones responsible; how many other victims had they claimed? He wanted to believe that he could fight them, defeat them, but he knew how truly unrealistic that was. For all his blustering he was truly just an ambitious adolescent, and he really didn't stance a ghost of a chance against three grown, bloodthirsty wolves.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Emerald took note of the males soothing, calming words and slowly stopped sobbing. At first she asked herself why she was crying, all the other pups ever did was hurt her. Maybe it was supposed to hurt; maybe the scars would last and never go away. The words she were hearing made her eyelids heavy, but then a bubbly ‘Hello!’ of a female shocked her. The fur on the back of her neck stood up, not as in she was challenging the female but she was shocked, she began to retreat from the female… Strangers…