Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Re: Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Post by Alexander »

Lupis's ears hottened at the words given to him. "I love you too.." He spoke, voice almost crackling under his soft breath. He heaved from the moment he was having, however, and followed with her. He was wondering to himself why they were so hungry. Then again, he never had to eat much, at all, and what he had the last few days was more than enough for him to live for, well, a few more days. Anyway, he decided to go to the cave no matter what. He couldn't handle the stress putting onto him by the strings any longer. The Wise wolf paced forward, quickly entering his cave and panting after a sudden stop. "Hello?" He called out, that wolf sleeping, it started with a K, right? Yeah, probably so.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Ruby trotted with Knero through some sharp bushes a few wolf-lengths from the cave. She was taking the young wolf to hunt.
"Now Knero, do you smell anything." she asked.
"M...mou...." he tried to speak.
"Mouse... you can do it. Mouse." she encouraged.
"Mou-mo-mouse."
"Good job!" she whispered, not trying to alert nearby prey. She crouched and crawled forward, Knero copying her movement. Suddenly she sprang, gripping the mouse in her jaws and knocking it out with a swipe of her paw.
"Know you try. There's more around here." she scented a whole colony just under their paws. Knero crawled closer to a small mouse hole. He tried his hardest not to scare the mice with the vibration of his paws. A mouse scurried out, and he pounced, the mouse slid out under his paws. Knero didn't give up sprang upwards and raced after his meal. Pouncing again, he grabbed the mouse and bite down hard. They continued to hunt until they caught five mice and a sparrow. It was a light snack for the two of them, knowing Lupis didn't eat much. Ruby was still going to make him eat, still not understanding his ways. She accepted that though.

(Sorry, to much Warriors on my mind :D)
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Karvin twitched slightly as he slept, his face twisted into a grimace at whatever visions were haunting his subconscious this time around. Suddenly, with a quiet whine, he was jostled awake. He was met with unfamiliar scents and scenery and he sat dazed in the darkness for a moment trying to remember where he was and how he got here. He soon recalled his mission, and glanced around. The scent of a storm filled the air around him, and the air was cool and humid. Had he slept through it? Suddenly, he started and jolted to his feet as he spied a figure silhouetted against the light streaming through the mouth of the cave. A low growl escaped bared teeth, and hackles spiked outwards as he backed away slowly. 'What the heck is wrong with me oh Bob why would I do something so stupid he's like five times my size and I'm sitting here trespassing stupid stupid so stupid why did I think I would be able to chase him off?' The words ran through his mind in a frenzy of self-abuse. Still, he wouldn't let his words belie it. "Who are you?" He growled lowly.
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Tazim listened silently to Kitsune as she hummed the relaxing melody. It was soothing and he felt the tension in his limbs slowly begin to drain away was they walked. The monotonous motion of slowly padding through the forest almost put him to sleep, but suddenly he smelled something, and his head snapped up. "Kitsune, where are we?" he rasped, nose twitching frantically as he sifted through the familiar scents of Luna Pack territory, if that was where they were. That meant Malcom could be nearby, or maybe even SunJewel and Icestorm. They were at the den when they had went to go look for Kazimo, right?
Kazimo.
Suddenly he remembered everything before he blacked out, everything the older wolf had told him to say. I need to find Tasor after all of this is over, he thought determinedly.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

The larger male was able to see Karvin, him still sleeping, it seems. He watched the male become confused of his surroundings, observing him. He guessed he was meant to be offended or intimidated, but he was neither. He simply stood there, almost cooly, very calm. "Wise Lupis." He answered in a simple manner. He was observing his string, still a little unsure of him. "My cave is quite the place, isn't it? Not many visitors come here. Anyway, you may leave whenever you decide so." With a flick of a tail, Lupis began to pad into his cave, then started rummaging through his pile of gathered items. He was lowly mumbling to himself, many things running through his head.
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Karvin was caught off-guard by Lupis's serene reaction, and he stumbled awkwardly to his feet as he tried to think up his next move. He was... he was here to kick this wolf off of their territory, right? We watched the strange wolf wander into the cave. He frowned, it seemed like that wasn't going to happen. Oh well, not the worst thing in the world, right? He didn't seem dangerous or feral like some of the vagabond wolves he had heard tales of... He justified his lack of action in his head, hackles slowly drifting back into place.
Slowly and warily, with head lowered, the young wolf approached him. "...What are you doing?" He asked in puzzlement, brows furrowed. He glanced at the item pile; it just looked like a lot of junk to him.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

It seems like the younger male has calmed down now, maybe he was just starting to get used to the oddity of the Wise wolf. "Ah, this.." He stopped for a moment, looking at everything again. ".... would be the very pile I need. Every item here is important, very..." He grabbed onto a long, greyish green strip of cloth. "Important." He said through his teeth, the cloth on his muzzle. He felt a lot more relaxed now, like he was better prepared for the next event, which would happen pretty soon. He began to walk to the entrance of the cave, although a little ways back so that the shadowing of the cave hid him for the most part. "They're coming." He said calmly, waiting for the two strings to arrive.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

(Sorry for the non-activeness. EXCUSES: Butt load of projects... literally 3 all assigned to me on Monday, and all due today.

Late afternoon, sun has not begun to set just yet. Rain is now gone.

Kazimo
Kazimo felt the thorns prick at his fur, and he winced before reminding himself of the bundle in his mouth and tried to keep her above the brambles. He thought he could hear footsteps behind him, but it could just be the leftover raindrops.
His fur was thick, and he could keep warm; but he wouldn't dare think about how Tasor was liking the rain.
Kazimo stiffened when he could smell wolves up ahead- the wet air made it hard to distinguish any, but he doubted he even knew any of them.
The pup would be safe there, without a doubt. All he would have to do is dump her and leave, and they'd never meet again.
That was just too good to be true, but he decided to do what he did best and play a game- the game of Pretend, where everything he wanted to happened was reality.
(He's headed for Lupis' den.)

Tasor
Silver eyes scrunched and a sneeze echoed through the burrow, accompanied with another snuggle.
It was still very cold, even if the rain had stopped.
For a moment Tasor wondered if he should stop acting like an insecure pup, but indulging himself was a rare occurrence nowadays(it only happened at night, when he and Kaz would curl up with each other like a mother and pup) so he decided to take advantage of it as long as possible.
It was probably midday by now, but Mal was warm and that was all that mattered to the soaked wolf.

Cashikiru
Cashew was not happy.
Very not happy.
Kipper had promised to be back soon. He had promised, but he hadn't caught up yet- he was taking too long.
What if he found his old pack? she worried to herself. What if they took him back anyways? What if he lied to me? Kipper isn't supposed to lie, he just isn't...
Her only other instinct was to find Solaris, since she had lost him a while ago anyways.
This was better said that done now that she had not idea where to look-
Cashew perked her ears. "Kipper?" She asked excitedly.
"You're finally back!" The yin and yang eyed she-wolf then proceeded to skip around in circles around the trees, completely forgetting about the physical version of Kipper who still hadn't caught up.
Last edited by StarWolf on Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Kitsune
Bluebird Chick

Post by Kitsune »

The she-wolf looked at Tazim, then looked forward. They were getting close. "It's okay, we're almost there. Home is next." She added, voice soft. to be honest she was quite nervous, almost wanting to cry again, but held in everything and kept pushing herself forward. She remembered those threes that were blocking the cave's entrance, it was them, they were in view now. She felt like rushing forward, but she simply couldn't do that. She instead kept her same old pace with Taz, hoping he'll be okay when they arrive. "There it is!" She nearly squeaked, quite excited to be honest. She'll be able to help Taz recover, and maybe be respected more because of that. She tried to help Taz know that they had to turn around the trees now, the entrance was around this way. She was at the entrance now, looking to see how Taz was doing before she'd call for Lupis or something.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Are you at Lupis' den Kitsune?)

Ruby brought her kill towards the den, smelling unfamiliar smells. Knero tagged closely behind her.
"Stay..." she said with a mouthful of mice. Knero obeyed and sat there quietly. "Lupis?" she pushed through some bushes and sat by the entrance of the den. "Who are these wolves?" she asked in a calm tone. "Knero!" she turned her head and called for her adopted son. Knero came trotting through the bushes and barked.
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Karvin watched the odd wolf as he perused the items. He glanced at them skeptically, they still just looked like random junk to him. He watched in bewilderment as Lupis selected a strip of cloth and made his way to the entrance. 'They'? Who were 'They'? He was about ready to write him off as crazy when a familiar figure appeared just outside the cave. "Kitsune? What is she doing here?!" He craned his neck and furrowed his brows, she was an awfully long way from the pack... He wrinkled his nose as the metallic and sickly-sweet scent of a serious injury drifted past him. Was she injured? She looked fine to him...
Kitsune
Bluebird Chick

Post by Kitsune »

(I'm near the cave entrance, you'll see what'll happen, mmkay? n.n~ )
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Tazim could smell others nearby and he instantly tensed up, fur bristling along his spine defensively. Though it was obvious that he could do nothing if someone were to attack him. The best option was to try and run.
Then he noticed that Kitsune didn't seem frightened at all, and he relaxed slightly. Maybe these wolves could be trusted. Nevertheless, Tazim pressed against Kitsune, possibly looking for some sort of protection from the ever-happy she-wolf that had come to his aid. She was the first light in this new-found darkness, so much more terrible and foreboding to him.

Malcom sighed deeply, eyes half-lidded. He was so tired, mentally and psychically, but sleep evaded him. Images of Tazim's bright blue eyes were stuck at the front of his mind, and closing his amber and aqua gaze seemed to only make the pictures more vivid than before. His ear twitched at Tasor's sudden sneeze, making him wonder if the gray wolf was awake or not. Malcom decided against shifting, just in case he was resting. Tasor sounded like he might be sick.
The dull throbbing of his hind foot had faded for the most part, but it was still there and he knew it had to be taken care of soon. An Alpha with broken bones is a weak Alpha.
He needed a second in command, someone to take his place in times like these.
Malcom began sifting through the members of his pack that were old enough to lead the pack. There were only two he trusted with the position, Tasor and SunJewel. Tasor was in no condition to lead right then, however, so it would have to be the new she-wolf. The thought of handing her a share in his leadership made him nervous, but he would give her a chance.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Wise Lupis let the headband fall from his muzzle before he decided to walk up. "Ah, Kitsune." He remembered her, and he attempted to figure out the name of the male beside her. "Oh my..." He almost gasped, but kept his calm instead. He walked close to Kitsune first, then peeked at the male. He was already told of the details by the strings, however seeing them in person is worse than reading it out of a book. Maybe he can't see... He told himself, it may as well be true, as the string seemed to have answered it for him. "Ruby, the poor dear's face is torn up. Do you know of any herbs that may help?" He asked, knowing Ruby was around, but he was more focused on the detailing of the scratch marks on the male's face. He began to figure out the whole story. Lupis shook his head, averting his eyes back to the cave. "Come, we need to clean him up before he gets any infections." He sighed. It was pretty sad to see such a poor thing in bad shape like this. He began to walk to the closest river, located in the forest.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Ruby nodded and looked at Knero.
"Stay. Be good, you can eat the mouse you caught but don't wonder off." she sighed and turned to Karvin. "I don't know you but watch him." she gave him a stern looked and nudged Knero "Go play with him while I go get some leaves to help that other wolf." she smiled and trotted off. "Hmm.... I need roots for infection and leaves for the bite. Maybe some moss or cobweb. Oh Knero should have came to help carry all this." she sighed and dug up some roots of a tall brown stem. She pulled some leaves from a small bush with deep red flowers, she took some moss to stop bleeding and hold the herbs in place, and mixed the moss with some cobwebs to keep it on. She continued to look for more herbs before heading back.