Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Re: Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Post by Ayashe »

((OOC: I know I said I probably wouldn't post again tonight but I'm still up so what the heck.))

Tazim's cries were reduced to raspy pleas for her to stop, please, please stop. It was an endless chant he whispered feebly. The pain became so much he couldn't move, couldn't defend himself in any way. The wounds stopped stinging, but it was like he could feel them distantly. Why was she doing this to him? What had he done? It must be something. He had to have made a mistake, something that gave her the right to do this to him. She couldn't be this horrible. No one was completely evil.
So Tazim took it. He was getting what he deserved. He must be. The whimpers stopped completely, a combination of acceptance and just being too weak to continue the pleading.
I've never been good enough.
I'm just a burden to Mal anyway.
What does it matter if I'm gone?
It couldn't do anything but help.
Nothing is wrong with this.
It's okay.
I'm okay.

EDIT: OOPS EDITING WITH MAL ONE SEC

Malcom gasped for breath as he was pushed along, fur catching on stones and grass along the way. He winces slightly, but he didn't complain. Eventually he gathered enough strength to tried and help get himself to the log she was heading towards, and finally they were close enough for him to crawl into the dry, hollowed out log.
That's when he noticed the soft feel of soaked fur and the faint scent of...
"Tasor? Hey, kid, is that you?" Malcom rasped, not exactly expecting an answer as he dragged himself further into the log and plopped down. There was little room, but he decided it couldn't hurt to share what little body heat he had left with Tasor, who was freezing cold against his back.
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Ruby and Knero raced after Lupis. The she-wolf locked her jaws onto the moose's ankle. The moose didn't even seem to notice and she let go and backed up. She charged toward the moose and head-butted him in the side. Ruby could tell that had been effective and the moose lost his balance then tripped of his hooves. He fell back and immidently tried to get up but not in time as Ruby pounced on top of the bull and looked for an easy deathblow. Knero watched Ruby and stayed at a distance.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Tasor (Who Is Cold.)
Tasor mumbles quietly, blindly trying to nuzzle his way into the soft warmth. Was it Kazimo? Has he finally come back? The blue-grey wolf soon found himself shaking from the cold and tries to press himself further into the soft thing. Kazimo usually wrapped his own body around them both, but this one wasn't. He muttered a weak protest, half asking why his friend wouldn't just save them the trouble so that they could sleep again- and endless sleep.

Kazimo & Cashikiru
Cashew stepped back and licked her jaws lazily. The rain was still falling harshly, and she watched as the water began to pelt away the blood of the youth underneath her- he was breathing still, but he had gone quiet. The rain began to turn to a pink color, gradually becoming more and more crimson as it built up at her feet.
The creature was sorry, she was sure of it. She had done what she needed to do.
Silently the she-wolf turned around and walked right past a certain green-eyed wolf, who was still staring at the young wolf she had just mauled.
She grinned. Kipper wouldn't even dare to try and go back now; that was the downside of those with consciousnesses. They were so easy to taint, to bend, to make guilty.
It was a major weakness, and one she lacked.
Cashew watched silently as the red-furred male gradually made his way to the fallen pup, and stared as he began to nose it's face with a sad sort of purpose- though what she couldn't name.
Unknown to the spying she-wolf, Kazimo was trying to mimic what the pup had done to him not too long ago. He was mapping out his face- his scarred, bloody face and closed eyes, and didn't bother to check and see if Tazim was still breathing. He hadn't stopped Cashew from doing this, and he didn't know why he didn't.
Was it easier this way? Was it better to just take things as they go?
Green eyes stared at the pup, silently searching for an answer that he doubted he would ever get.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Lupis was able to scramble out of the moose's way before it fell over. If he stayed where he was, all of that heavy weight would've fallen on him. He stood on the moose, putting all of his weight against it. During that moment, he thought of how humiliated this beast would have felt to have had the death blow come from a growing wolf like Knero. He pushed the thought away, however, and made sure the jugular of the moose was in clear sight. He walked, wobbly, close to the moose's neck, and then pressed his paw where the jugular was. He looked at Knero. "Bite here." He said, and would remove his paw if/when Knero were to bite on it to end the beast's life.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Knero looked up at Ruby who nodded. Knero walked up to Lupis and at the moose who was struggling for his life. Knero opened his mouth and small but sharp puppy teeth were shown. The pup bit down at the place where Lupis showed him. (Short post, its getting late, so I wont post anymore.(
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Tazim felt something almost gentle touch his face, but it was hard to tell with the faint burning sensation that came along with it. He struggled to inhale a shaky breath, and the scent that washed over him was definitely not the she-wolf that he had wronged.
"O-oh, Kaz...Kazimo," he whispered, managing to even smile a bit against the blood and rain. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do it. Did you see?" Tazim felt shame wash over him, but also a twinge of sadness that he tried to block. Kazimo...maybe he could have convinced the crazy female to let him make up for his mistake, but he didn't do anything if he saw.
No. You deserved this. Don't you dare think Kazimo should have saved you.
"Mal will be so angry with me, Kazimo. And this darkness, it's different. It scares me, Kaz." The yearling gasped for another unsteady inhale of oxygen, but the pain was too much and it ended in a bout of coughing. More blood soaked his white fur, but he didn't seem to notice. "I don't want to die, really. But I hope that if I'm going somewhere, I will be able to see again."
Tazim's sighed carefully to avoid another coughing fit and tried to relax into the pain.

Malcom opened one eye as the soaked canine behind him shifted and muttered something he couldn't make out. "Tasor? You awake?" No reply. Malcom winced as he struggled to turn over and face the gray male. His ears twitched as listened to the whispering and could definitely hear 'Kazimo' among the mumbles. Malcom sighed, frowning sadly. Those two were very close. Maybe like brothers, or even more, Malcom wasn't sure. Either way, he knew Kazimo needed to be found.
And you, Tazim. I'll find you if it's the last thing I do.
Swallowing in hesitation, Malcom slowly laid his head down above Tasor's and scooted closer to the freezing wolf. This is the least I can do, he decided as he wrapped himself around Tasor and slowly relaxed, a troubled sigh shuddering through his shivering teeth.
You and me, we've both lost our other halves, haven't we?
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Kazimo felt a twinge of guilt- Tazim was saying he was sorry?
"Hush, kid. I'm the one who's sorry." Who am I even apologizing to anymore? Haven't I said sorry enough? "You didn't deserve this." And neither did I. "You... You won't die, Tazim." You can't die; not yet.
"Kipper, let's go." The impatient snap broke through Kazimo's hushed words, and he gave a slight winced before pressing his nose against the pup's ruined ear.
"Sorry, kid." I wish I could help you, but I can't even trust myself anymore. "Tell them that... that I'm sorry and I wish I could come back." But I just can't. Why can't I, again...? "Tell... Tell Tasor that I'll miss him, but I'll keep our promise." If we die, we die together... but isn't it easier to forget? It would all be easier then...
"Kipper. Stop giving it false hopes and come on." Cashew's words were more snarled this time, and Kaz winced- who was to guarantee that Tazim would even remember his words? Would he remember to pass on his messages?
The mind was likely to erase traumatic events, after all... it was just so much easier to live that way.
Remembering was always harder.

Tasor was dreaming now. He could see his life flashing by- first dull and grey and nothingness, but then fiery and red and green... He could feel warmth, and happiness- and then pain.
So much pain...
The red was warm- blood? Was it blood, or fur? It was so soft and bright...
There were so many furless. So many... and then fire. Smoke and sparks, and the building was aflame- he could hear the pain now, screeching.
'We won't die, Tas. We won't. If we do, we die together- deal?'
That's right... he had the promise. They made a promise- they would die together, wouldn't they? He felt comforted, and the pain of the images lessened... then he felt the jealously, the anger- it wasn't his though.
There was sunlight. It wasn't white- but it was so warm... Not White. She was kind and different... loud and challenging.
She was kind, wasn't she? It was blurrier now...
He could feel eyes on him. Angry and dark, where normally they were joking and bright. He was jealous- why? She wasn't replacing anything... wasn't hurting anyone...
And then she was on the ground. There was crimson water again- had she drowned? Was it blood? You don't bleed when you drown, do you?
He was regretful now. Not so angry anymore- he was sorry... he never said it, but he was.
He was easy to read when he was sad.
Tasor felt his eyes twitch, and open just slightly- he saw grey.
Grey? That wasn't right... It was supposed to be red. Red as blood- not grey...
His body felt warmer now, but he didn't bother to move away. This wasn't Kazimo- Kazimo was gone. He just knew it.
Tasor wasn't sure who he was asking, or why his voice was raspy, or why he was even asking in the first place.
The sun was Light. The shadows were Dark. And now Kazimo was Gone.
"He's gone, isn't he?"

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Tazim wished he could see Kazimo as he listened to the older male. He wondered briefly it what he said was true. Did Tazim really not deserve any of this? If he didn't, then why? It made no sense to him. He didn't believe anyone got mad and hurt others without reason.
Instead of trying to voice his questions, Tazim was content to listen silently to Kazimo's whispered words. You... You won't die, Tazim.
I won't?
A feeling of warmth enveloped him. He decided it must be hope. Kazimo was giving him hope at a time like this, and he only wished he could simply thank him. Kazimo continued, and Tazim listened as carefully and attentively as he could, trying to make sure every word was remembered. But eventually the blood loss began to take its toll on the youth, and his mind started to slip into that black abyss that threatened to swallow him.
Tazim gasped suddenly, fear gripping him when he realized what was happening. "Kaz, I'm sorry. I..." He trailed off, unable to finish before the black enveloped him.

((OOC: He's just unconscious guys, don't worry.))

Malcom blinked when he heard Tasor's voice, but he didn't move. He simply stared at the rotting wood of the log, aqua-and-amber eyes unsure for once. He was lost without Tazim, as lost as Tasor was without Kazimo. It was a horrible feeling, one without order and nothing to hold onto for safety.
Chaos, the bane of all alphas, and it was wreaking havoc in his mind right then.
Despite his mixed emotions (fear, determination, anger-), Malcom was able to formulate a reply, albeit simple.
"I don't know," he rasped, swallowing against his tightening throat. "I just don't know anymore, Tasor."
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

SunJewel was in awe. Everyone was having bad luck because of her. Tazim is lost, Kazimo is missing, Malcom is hurt, and Tasor is heartbroken. She is just a streak of bad luck, striking every victim mercilessly. If she stayed, she would probably kill the whole pack. But if she left, many would die.
Her paws sank in the mud, slowly engulping her. She moved to a rock to stay away from the mud. The rain poured down on her like a beaver dam broke on her. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and opened.
The she wolf wanted to tear herself apart for being a bad luck charm to this wonderful pack.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Kazimo stared at the unmoving shape of his ex-Alpha's little brother.
After a few more moments of silence, it was broken by the swift snap of Cashew- he was sure she said something, but the words sounded too blurred now...
He could vaugely feel his paws moving away from Tazim's scarred body, gradually picking up in speed as he followed Cashi away from the clearing.
The rain would hide his scent for now, but what about when Tazim woke up? Would the others try to come after him?
Silently he prayed for them to accept his disapearence, but he doubted Tasor would accept it. Tas had never been very good at being alone(or had it been neither of them?), and it was very probable that the silver eyed wolf would come searching for him.
Kaz froze midstep as a faint scent reached his nose. Cashew hadn't seemed to notice it, which was probably for the best- because it smelled as if a young pup had followed them.
A young, tiny pup- and Kaz had eaten one not even twenty-four hours ago. Should I call our for it and warn it? ... No, that would get Cashew's attention... if I ignore it then it might just keep following us, though...
"Cash, I think I need to take a quick break- I'll catch up in a moment," he called out ahead of him.
Cashikiru stopped and stared back at him, her eyes suspicous. "You promise to come back?"
"Ah, y-yeah. I promise I'll catch up soon."
Cashew seemed to think about it for a moment before nodding and bounding on ahead, leaving Kazimo alone with the rain and a nosy pup.
He gave out a low whine, hoping to get a reply- if he did, he could just send the pup away to protect itself and then he could go back to being as normal as he could with Sol and Cashew.

(PS: It is Emerald that he has smelled.)

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

EMERALD
Emerald felt perfectly inclined to fall into a heavy sleep but did not. Her stomach was full from another wolfs kill but her throat still itched and she had a huge cut along her side, however, she looked better.The male wolf with the fur had got her attention, for once she might just relax and listen thinking about him... his fur. However, somthing was bothering her. The male was trying to get a response from her. She yelped in pain, after all she still did hurt. She had no idea of her whereabouts, maybe he could help her. The rain seemed to make the burning pain in a wound on her side decrease. She then felt in grow hotter and a sharp prick of pain made another yelp of agony escape her mouth. She lay back down. Her mother had told her somthing 'Those who get up, increase in every way possible, those who sit down decrease in every way.' she would eye the pups and then return to her qoute,'And those who decrease, die.' Emerald tried to stumble to her feet, why did it have to hurt so much?

She began to make her way to the voice, but after walking 10 meters she gave up, and her eyes began to swell with tears. Where is my mom? Why is she not helping me? Thoughts like that coursed through her mind and haunted her every thought. why are you here!? Why won't you leave me alone!? Just go away! She was talking to her thoughts, she then realized that she felt worse then she had ever felt. Her eyes widened and her heart stopped and she fell to the ground. Am I dead? she thought.
(She fainted because she is sick and very weak she also is having extreme bloodloss, so no, she is not dead.)
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

The larger male watched as the moose's life slowly ended, glad to see that Knero was able to get his first big kill. "Good job!" He yipped happily, licking his adopted son's forehead. Him not necessarily being in a pack or being Alpha-like if anything, he decided to step back from the moose and sit down. "Well, you killed it, so you eat your fill." He smiled, then looked back at Ruby for a moment, a sort of proudness also radiated from his face.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Knero looked up at Lupis proudly even though he knew the two older wolves were the one who did most of the work. The cub looked back at the deer and took a few bites. While the cub was eating, Ruby was watching the sky. Thunder clouds were moving in fast (Star said a storm was coming a couple posts ago so i'm just going with it.) she sighed then looked at Lupis. He gave he a quick glance. Ruby flinched at his glare then smiled. Knero, who had eaten his share, barked and wagged his tail. He tried to mutter some words but gave up and went to Ruby's side and rubbed against her front leg. Ruby gave the pup a quick lick then leaned down to eat. She looked up at Lupis before she ate. Her eyes told him that he may eat with her.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Kazimo froze in his search, hearing a pained squeal- a very pupish squeal.
It's somewhere around here... He thought to himself, scouring the undergrowth for the pup.
He had been searching so hard, in fact, that he nearly tripped over the wet black bundle of plastered fur.
It wasn't moving, and for a moment he thought he would panic, but the faint rise and fall of the she-pup's chest was evidence enough of her breathing.
He sniffed her to check for scents, and winced sharply at her familiar smell- this was one of the pups that he had watched be massacred, but Cash had spared this one...
Why would she do that?
Dismissing his thoughts, Kazimo wondered if he should help the pup. Surely touching it wouldn't cause his hunger to come back, right? He would only have to hold for a little bit... and then...
And then what?
Kaz snarled quietly to himself, silently berating his inner mind for being so worrisome. Helping the pup included picking her up and getting her somewhere dry; her wounds might need to be healed, as well... Cashew would probably come looking for him soon, but he tried to forget about the other wolf for a moment and instead leaned down to grasp the pup's black scruff.

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

EMERALD
Emerald was asleep but suddenly, a pressure in her neck jolted her awake. At first she struggled, trying to get out of the wolf grip. She then saw who the wolf was, she stopped moving,"Red?" She asked. She would call the wolf 'Red'. She looked up at his eyes, a bright green color, there eyes were the same color. An immediate thought escaped the aybss of her mind, Daddy?, she thought. Emerald, being the runt had alot of problems, maybe 'Red' could help. He seemed nice,"Hi" she said, "I'm Emerald."
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥