Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Re: Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Post by StarWolf »

Weather change: Large storm clouds begin to roll in; a harsh thunderstorm is approaching.

(Summer requested I rp her two characters. So I will try. And Fail. Fail badly.)

Tasor & Icestorm
Tasor gave a small nod to his alpha. "He never stays out alone, because his leg might cause trouble." He's too much of a pansy to sleep alone at night, anyways.
"Yeah, cause you're totally his keeper," the snarling words caused Tasor to turn his head and meet the angry black fire of his beta. "Isn't Kazimo a grown up now? He's not a silly, stupid pup anymore, you know- he doesn't need us to worry about him all the time."
Tasor blinked. Clearly, Icestorm was angry.
"Honestly, if he's too weak to even stay outside for a day on his own then why bother joining a pack? Obviously, all he'll do is waste our air and drag us down. Is your judgment so poor that you can’t even see that, or is it just because you have no backbone in the first place to turn anyone away?"
Tasor narrowed his eyes this time. Ice was being a tad unreasonable, even in his Kazimo-altered standards, but held back his own words- if she had a problem with how the pack was running, then he would let Malcolm handle that.

Kazimo, Cashikiru, & Emerald
Cashew bared her teeth at the stranger in front of her. It was a mutt, a Rabbit-Dog, and it would be disgraceful to call such a hideous thing a wolf- and her Kipper was showing interest in befriending this vulgar excuse of a mutt.
And that was just not acceptable.
“I don’t give two rabbit tails about your name, mutt. You’re not welcome here,” she spat out, her bi-colored eyes sparking with disgust before she whipped around and started trotting back towards the river, not even noticing the tiny black bundle of fur as she passed it.
Kazimo stared after her in surprise, shooting a glance at Solaris as well- he guessed that they should follow her, even if Kaz had no wishes to be a part of this cult. This can be called a cult, I suppose…
His green eyes swept over the green of the newly named Caj, hesitating for a moment.
Caj might help him get away from these freaks.
But then Cashew might follow him back to his home, and he would be thrown into the fire anyways.
Kazimo casted a regretful glance over towards the big-eared canine before racing off after Cashew, also ignoring the black bundle.
The black bundle had eyes, and stared at the disappearing red fur as Kaz raced off after the older she-wolf.
“Cashew, what-“
“Don’t speak to me, you traitor.”
Kazimo stalled just enough to drop down to a slower trot, staring at the bristiling tan fur of his she-wolf companion as she followed the river upstream.
“What do you mean by that?”
“You’re trying to replace me with that stupid Rabbit, aren’t you?” Cashew’s words were laced with malice, and she refused to look back at Kazimo, favoring to stare ahead along the river.
“… What gave you that idea?” I’d never want to replace a sick, canabilistic thing like you…
“You were being too nice to him. You don’t need anyone else but me. That’s what you said.” Her words were softer now, but the jealous possessiveness was as obvious as black on white.
When did I ever say that? She’s crazy, but… I sort of feel sorry for her… Playing along won’t hurt too much, will it? “I… I meant what I said.” Cashi’s ears perked noticeably as he began to speak. “I promise that I won’t replace you, Cashew.” The silence that followed could only be described as awkward to the male, but it was soon broken as the she-wolf whipped around to face him and nuzzle his neck.
“Oh, thanks the gods- I knew, I knew it… You’re always here for me. Always. You’ll always be here- you promised… Promise me you’ll never leave me until you die.”
Kazimo winced slightly out of guilt. “Y-yeah, I promise. I promise to never leave you, not until I die.”
Somehow, Kazimo knew that he would eventually regret making promises he knew he couldn’t keep.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

SunJewel whipped her head around as IceStorm came up to the three, but turned back around to them.
"So, should I go look for him?"
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Karvin fluffed out his fur, the air at this elevation was cooler than it was down below. "Ugh. Those morons better thank me for this..." He growled quietly to himself. Lowering his nose to the earth, he sniffed, searching for any trace of wolf. He had been unsuccessful thus far in his search, but he wasn't letting that discourage him; he had only been looking for a short while so far. His heart-rate picked up as he detected a hint of canine odor, and without missing a beat he was on the trail. He raised his head as the scent grew stronger, obviously he was drawing near. At first it seemed like the scent was merely leading him towards a small stand of trees, but as he approached it veered off to the side, leading him to a hidden, sheltered cave. He hesitated momentarily not being able to make anything out visually in the darkness, before charging in. "Kazimo?" He barked, hoping to find him here. His ears drooped as his eyes adjusted to the darkness, revealing only emptiness, and the scent of carrion. He sniffed at the air again, the scent was so strong here... He sighed, and lied down on his stomach; the climb had taken a lot out of him. He dozed slightly in the warm darkness before startling at a thought- What if this cave belonged to strangers? What if they returned soon? He raised his hackles and growled lowly, before shaking off the thought. "If they come back, I'll show them... hiding out on our territory..." It wasn't wonderfully reasoned, he was so small it was unlikely he'd be able to fight off even the most sickly loner, but in his current tired and cocky mindset, it made total sense. "Hmph.." He lowered his head to his paws and slowed his breathing, eyes drifting closed.

"Although you never want to get caught, it's much funner hanging around pack wolf territory if you can. It's really no fun out in no-man's land. Of course, there's no rush. If you don't think you can make it we can always rest for a spell." He waved his tail to and fro like a pendulum, wondering why the male was so hesitant. He didn't pay much attention to Cashi's words at first, assuming them to be one of her strange... Cashi-isms, but he quickly raised his head and looked as it became obvious she was speaking about a real entity here. His silvery-blue eyes focused on the interloper, trying to discern as much information as he could as quickly as possible; all the while he held a crooked grin on his face. 'Caj'. He jotted down the name on his mental notebook for future reference. "A new face." He stated simply. He whipped his head around in a rare moment of confusion as Cashew began storming away. He held back a moment, until they were just out of view before turning to the stranger. "Well, my apologies. I'd simply love to stick around and get to know you, getting to know new wolves is one of my favorite hobbies, you see... but I simply must follow those two oddballs. Again, so sorry." He dipped his head in a bow, chuckling, before galloping after the other two. What a shame, he was so exotic-looking, too.
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

EMERALD
Emerald felt perfectly inclined to fall into a heavy sleep but did not. Her stomach was full from another wolfs kill and her throat no longer itched, she looked better, too.The male wolf with the fur had got her attention, for once she might just relax and watch him... his fur. However, somthing was bothering her. Cashew. She did not have the complex mind to think Cashew killed my siblings. My siblings are dead. But she knew that Cashew was bad. Emerald stood up, and trotted to were the two wolfs were speking, she then relized she could not be seen, so she took cover behind a tree. Though she was almost sure that the red wolf had seen her. She lay low and listened to Cashew her high pitched, abnormal, jealous voice, and felt disgusted. She rolled over on her back and scratched it on the thick grass. How comforting, she thought as she fell asleep....
ICESTORM
"No, you should not get him, you foolish mutt." She snarled,"He left because of you, anyways"
Last edited by Summerbreeze on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

SunJewel turned back around.
"You were just a tad bit rude there, you know that?" she said, "Anyway, it is the Alpha's decision after all!"
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Icestorms black eyes turned to a mixture of rage and sadness,"Yes I know I was being rude, ever heard of intentions? I have alot of them, and I know enough to waste none of them of you! You know what? I know you think I am mean, but guess what? I am not mean, I am a realist, and if you looked outside of that tiny, little bubble of yours, you would be too." she snarled. The fur on the back of her neck rose, she would fight. That was how mad she was. And yet, were had that playful, caring Icestorm gone? Icestorm herself did not know, so it must have been gone. Just like her parents and her siblings and everything else she loved. Gone.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

"Yes! That tiny little bubble is called the atmasphere! I prefere to stay in it unlike you, who's mind is out of this word!" SunJewel snarled. She saw the signs of a fight, but ignored them.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

"Now, now, do not use my sanity against me." She growled,"Because of my insane, out-of-this-world sanity I will kill you. I will kill you here and now. I do not like you and that is that. But DO NOT insult me because i will and can rip out your whiny little throat. I sure do hope you understand." She glanced at Tasor,"Have anything to say? Oh, I know 'You shouldn't be so rude' well,let me tell you before-hand, shut up, Tasor. It won't help." She was defenitly going to far but she still was blinded with pure rage. Therefore it did not matter.
(DONT REPLY UNTIL AYA POSTS)
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

SunJewel heard IceStorm's harsh words.
"All you care about is yourself! You care nothing about love or friendship! The whole world revolves around you"
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

Frustrated about being ignored, Crow went into the no man's land. She was tired and bitter so she finally just went back, hoping her pack didn't have such questions as 'Where were you?'
Vegan: The other white meat.
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Tazim & Malcom

Malcom felt the fur along his neck prickle, but he forced it to lay flat. Icestorm was stepping out of line, but he didn't have the time to reprimand her. The alpha settled with a sharp glare tossed in her direction, then he turned back to Tasor. "Look, I'm not sure what's going on here, but I have a feeling this isn't going to be as easy as search and rescue, okay? If anything happens, take Tazim and run. I don't want any flower from you or Icestorm, okay? I'll deal with your friend."
Shaking his ruffled fur, Malcom finally focused his bi-colored eyes on the tree line, dark and menacing with the gathering clouds. Maybe it was just the brewing storm that made him so uneasy, he wasn't sure, but whatever the feeling was it wasn't a positive one. He decided to be on his guard, just in case.
Tail lifted like a banner, Malcom plunged into the undergrowth and towards the river, Tazim following warily at his side. The younger of the two was also feeling a bit off about the whole situation, but he decided to keep his thoughts to himself. Malcom needed to concentrate, and he needed to focus on finding any possible traces of Kazimo.
Tazim's nose twitched furiously as he sifted through the humid, post-storm air. If they didn't find Kazimo before the storm broke, it would be near impossible to make any headway. Just as the thought hit him, something cold and wet seeped through his fur and onto his skin, making the yearling shiver.
Rain, already?
Tazim ground his teeth in annoyance. Couldn't anything go right for them today? Malcom was also feeling the drops, which were beginning to increase in frequency. It was only seconds before the whole forest was filled with the battering symphony of a thunderstorm. Lightning flashed several times, and even Tazim was able to see the brief flickers in his deteriorating eyesight. Malcom growled as he ran, mud was caking his paws and his coat was plastered to his body. His breath billowed around his snout, showing just how cold the air had suddenly gotten. It was miserable.
Tazim began to notice the land was changing with the rain boring down on it. He lost his footing many times, expecting dry land and getting a slippery puddle. Malcom was hard to follow as well. Rain all but washed away his scent, and he wasn't sure if the thing beside him was just another bush or his soaked brother. Panic welled up in the disoriented little canine so he stopped completely. "Mal? Mal, I can't..I.." he whimpered, swallowing against the constriction in his throat. He was definitely alone.
Then he heard something. A voice? It sounded feminine, definitely a she-wolf. "Icestorm? What are you doing...wait, Icestorm is that you?" The voice didn't sound like Ice now that he listened carefully. Tazim hadn't realized he was padding carefully towards the sound. "H-hello?"

((OOC: Gonna let Caj sit for a little while. To be honest, I'm not really sure about what to do with him. ^^' BTW I didn't check over this so sorry if there are any mistakes. Feel free to point them out.

OKAY, EDIT:
Look, guys. Can we try not to post every two minutes? I know I haven't been typing this that long, as there have been like six posts since I started. x___x))
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

SunJewel watched Malcom run to find Kazimo. The rain was washing her away. She knew it was dangerous but she wouldn't let her new Alpha just drown like that! She dashed after him, slipping every few steps.
"Malcom! Malcom where are you?" the she-wolf's words fell out franticly.
Her sense of smell only detected rain. Her hearing only picked up rain. Her eyes, for as far as she could see, could see nothing but rain. Every time she thought she heard something else, it was just the rain batting against the tree leaves. Her heroic search for her alpha, turned to be a nightmare of dark, beating rain.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Summerbreeze just laughed,"Maybe if you run far enough, you can drown and this whole thing can be over!" She remarked. She turned and headed for the main den. If anyone needed her they would get her. She recited lyrics to a song she had once heard and tried not to think about poor Tazim, drowning. But maybe, she thought, If they both died, I could lead the pack as alpha female!She had to admit she felt happy towards the idea even though it was harsh there was one thing she wanted more than anything else. Power.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Tasor felt his paws sinking into the mud, vaguely wondering if he should have somehow stopped the two females.
But... its a dog-eat-dog world out here. If they can't settle their differences... well, then I guess one has to go...
He sniffed the air, the rain clogging his nostrils slightly sending him into a coughing fit. When he looked back up, he couldn't see Malcolm or Tazim.
"Oh, bloody perfect." He snarled out, trying to find his way around blindly. Tazim made it looks easy- but Tazim was probably used to it... and being protected by his bigger brother.
Tasor had nobody. It was pathetic.
“Stupid rain… getting in the way…” Tas began to mumble out curses and weird grunts, not unlike the ones that he had once heard from the Furless- even though his sounded more mutated.
Suddenly, Tasor felt his muzzle press against something soft and slightly mushy and breathed in deeply, catching the scent of rotting wood. Desperately he lowered his nose and was soon thanking the gods at his find: a small hollow under the rotten tree.
At least now he could wait out the rain in semi-dryness.
The blue-grey wolf wiggled his way under the roots, for once thankful of his small body- had he been Kazimo’s size he probably wouldn’t be able to fit inside this hole, and found his muzzle pressed firmly into his tail.
Even his small size was nearly too big for the burrow.

Cashew flicker her ears when wetness began to drop onto them, and lifted her face away from Kazimo’s neck. “The rain is falling.” She murmured quietly, as if in awe. She stared upwards for a few more moments before hearing a rustling behind her and turned her head just in time to see a smallish wolf step out from the bushes.
She narrowed her eyes. Another loner? Would this one try and steal her Kipper away from her, too?
Cashew was too busy hurtling silent death threats at the stumbling newcomer to notice how wide Kazimo’s eyes grew with recognition, or the scent of panic that erupted from his fur.
“Ah, Cash, maybe we should go back-“
“Who do we have here?” Cash interrupted in a lazy tone, her eyes still narrowed. “A lone little pup. How utterly adorable. Did you get lost while smelling the daisies?” She sneered, taking a few steps towards the blue-eyed dog with teeth bared, as Kazimo tried to back away so his scent wouldn't be caught.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

(Eeeee... post Alex! Pooost!)
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online